Ep3

Our Love is Destiny

"Uhhh..I'm tired"said Hyurin and lied on her bed..She hugged her Boo~Boo~(pillow) and said 'Boo~Boo~ssi..I'm tired.Only you make me happy,right?'Luhan open the door slowly when he heard his sister talking.'Ya!!Why you don't reply me?'said Hyurin and hit her pillow."What's wrong with my sister.I she crazy?Please not.I love her"."Hyurin,are you break with someone?Oh,so sad when see my lovely sister talking alone."said Luhan.Hyurin shocked and throwed Boo~Boo~."Aish!Boo~Boo~ssi I'm sorry.You're not hurt right?Hish!!Luhan!!"Hyurin looked to Boo~Boo~ and then looked to Luhan."Ya!!I think our parents teach us how to knock the door before come in!"said Hyurin and throw a pillow to Luhan but Luhan catch it.Luhan sat on the bed."Don't close with me!I'll kill you!"threated Hyurin."I'm your brother.How could you said that"said Luhan pouting.Hyurin went closed to her brother and pinched his cheek."Stop being like a kid,oppa..".Luhan looked to hyurin and asked"Why are you talking alone you scared me!"."To comfort myself when I'm alone!"said Hyurin and took up Boo~Boo~."After Hyuk dead.You look so weird."said Luhan and lied on Hyurin's bed.Hyurin's just keep quite and looked to a pink teddy bear with an I love You word.

*Flashback

    "Hyurin-a,I have bought you something."said Hyuk and sit beside Hyurin."What again?You had buy me a ring last week!"said Hyurin curious.Hyuk showed a teddy bear to Hyurin."Omo!Hyuk-a!!Gomawo..It's cute."said Hyurin and hugged Hyuk.Hyuk happy  to see her girlfriend happy."Tomorrow,I would like to bring you to dinner with my family.You have to agree this."said Hyuk and held Hyurin's hand.Hyurin just keep playing with the teddy bear."Hyurin-a..Hyurin-a..

Hyurin woke from her dreaming and saw Luhan shaking her."Kim Hyurin!Why you don't answer me?"asked Luhan."I'm sorry because said about Hyuk."Luhan did Gwiyomi.Hyurin smiled and shook her head."I was past.I try to forget it."said Hyurin and lied her head on Luhan shoulder.Luhan Hyurin's head."You'll forget when you have a new man in your life.I'm sure maybe the man is Hyuk spirit."Hyurin cried on Luhan shoulder.Luhan comforting Hyurin untill she slept.

SM Musical High School

"Hey babe!How are you?Why you look so pale"asked Mia.Hyurin put her head on the table.She look so pain."I got headache."said Hyurin lifeless."Really.Let's go to treatment room"said Mia worried."I'm okay,I can bear it.Don't worry."said Hyurin."Take a rest darling.I'm worry"said Mia and went to her place.D.O went to Mia's place."What wrong with Hyurin?"asked D.O also worried."She get headache."sighed Mia."Where's Kai?"asked Mia to D.O.D.O shook his head while lift his shoulder."I thought you're always being together with Kai."."Of course I'm alwaysbeing together with Kai."said D.O and leave Mia.Gyuri ran entethe classroom."Yo!Yo!whassap whassap!"All of the student in the classroom looked to her.Gyuri is the monitor of the class."Erkk..I thought there're only few people in the classroom."said Gyuri shy.Chanyeol smiled when saw Gyuri shy.Gyuri know that Chanyeol is looking at her but she pretend don't care.She went to her place,beside Hyurin."Hyurin!Wake up!How could you slept in the class?!The math teacher is coming.."Gyurin shook Hyurin but there's no respons.Gyuri pull out loud Hyurin body and she fell on Gyuri's tighs.Hyurin looked so pale.Her lips is blue-purple and she is sweating so much."Oh my handbag!!Hyurin!!Woke up!!Someone!!Bring Hyurin to treatment room.She fainted!!Hurry up"screamed Gyuri.Suho ran to Gyuri place.."Hyurin!!Wake up!"said Suho while slapping Hyurin softly."YAA!I said she was faint!What ever you doing to her.She won't wake up,you fool"said Gyuri.Suho carry Hyurin to the treatment room.Hyurin get a treatment from a nurse at there.Suho waiting nervously at outside.Chanyeol,Gyuri,Mia,Kai,Baekhyun,Sehun came to the treatment room."Sunbae!How are Hyurin?"asked Kai worried."Why you so worry she's fine.Why you so take care of her?"asked Mia jealous."Mia now is not for you envy Hyurin.She also my friend."Kai looked so serious.Sehun asked the same question to Suho."Hyung!How are Hyurin?".Suho smiled."She's fine.She should take a rest.Arrgghh..I should enter to the class now."Suho left them.Gyuri open the treatment room."Hyurin-a.Are you woke?"said gyuri and sat beside the bed.Hyurin still sleeping."What's happened to her.I think she never fainted before.I only know that she always get headache."said Chanyeol.Luhan came to the treatment room when heard that his lovely sister fainted."What's happened to my sister!!"said Luhan and her sister hair."Sunbae,you don't have class now?"asked Kai to Luhan."I willing skipped my English class to see my sister.You guys?What subject now?"asked Luhan."Mathematics!"said them simustaneously.