Ep8

Our Love is Destiny

    The alarm was ringing.Today Hyurin woke early.She have a new determination today.She went out to the balcony.."Good morning,world!Have a nice day!Hi,sun!Hi,trees,Hi birds!"monologue Hyurin while waving to the sun,trees and birds.Luhan are walking around the garden saw Hyurin waved."My sister is crazy..".."Ya!!Kim Hyurin.You'll late go to school if you keep waving to the all of things in this earth!"yelled Luhan from down."Annyeong!Luhan oppa!"greet Hyurin and did a flying kiss.Luhan giggles when Hyurin did a flying kiss to him.Luhan shook his head and went into his house."Hah..YuYu yaa..Bogoshipeo.I hope you're not sick.I'll drive you if I have spend time."Hyurin waved to YuYu her car.Hyurin get in her room after took  fresh air.She prepared for go to school with a new determination.

   On the way to school.Hyurin held Luhan arm."Oppa,today Mama and Papa return back to Korea right?So we have to take them at airport?"asked Hyurin."Of course we have to take them.They are our parents,Hyurin.Not our friends.Errm.You said that your friends want to come to our house last night?Where are they?".."We are here!!"yelled Mia and Gyuri.Luhan screamed like a girl.Hyurin,Mia and Gyuri laughed hard when heard Luhan's screamed."It's so embrassing!"said Gyuri and held her tummy because laughed to much.Luhan snort and left them."You see.My brother are sulk."said Hyurin."By the way,why you don't go to my house yesterday?"."We tired!"said them simultaneously.

    At school...

"Ya!!Don't push me!!"warned Hyurin to Mia and Gyuri but they are to stubborn.They keep pushing and Hyurin was stepped someone feet and want to fall but the person was catch her waist.They eyes met each other.Hyurin froze.Her hands clutched the person shirt.."Oh my..his eyes..My hero..".."You!!"said the person and released Hyurin from his hand.Hyurin woke from her dreaming and fell down on th floor finally.Mia and Gyuri shocked with person action."Ouch!!"yelled Hyurin.She stood up"You should raise me!How dare you dropped me on the floor!But are you know me?I think I never saw you before"said Hyurin.The person shook his head.He showed his innocent face.That made Hyurin more angry."Hey you!!Eventhough I'm not know who are you from!You have to know that I'm a gangster in this school,understood?!"explained Hyurin.The person burst of laughing Mia and Gyuri also joined the person."Shut up you!I'll cut your tongue if you continue laughing at me!"warned Hyurin to her friends.Mia and Gyuri silence after heard warned from Hyurin.They afraid because Hyurin probality will do it If she is in very very bad mood."Hey!Mr.unknown!If you don't believe it.It's up to you!Well you'll know one time!"smirk Hyurin."Really?You think you're a gangster in this school?"asked the person.He called a people who are walking beside them."Hey you!Can I ask you?"said the person to Taemin.Hyurin was shocked with the person action."Is she a gangster in this school?"asked the person to Taemin.Taemin burst of laughing when heard the person asked a stupid question to him.Taemin shook his head and left them."See?You're cheater not gangster."said the person and left Hyurin and her friends.Hyurin's face are reddish because she was embrassed by a unknow person."Let's go Hyurin."said Mia.Hyurin snort angrily and went to her class.

    "If I meet him again.I'll choke him until die!!"Hyurin grasp her hand.Kai went to Hyurin place when saw Hyurin in mad."What wrong?"asked Kai.Baekhyun and Sehun also sat besid Kai."You shouldn't know.."said Mia lied her head on the desk for take a nap."Good morning guys.."said teacher Sora.Kai,Baekhyun and Sehun went to their own place when heard teacher Sora voice."Okay,we have a new student.Please introduce yourself."..Hyurin was not interested to know the new student but when she heard the voice."Hello I'm Kris.I'm from Canada.Nice to meet you.I hope you guys give me a good lesson."said Kris.."I will!!"smirk Hyurin.'Welcome to the hell Kris.."..."Aarrghh Damn!She again..Why.."They eyes met.There was like lightning between their eyes.Kris sat beside Tao."Annyeong!I'm Tao."introduced him.Kris gave a smile to Tao."Okay,now open your book"teacher Sora started teaching.

The class ended.All of the girls in the class when to Kris place except Hyurin and her friends.Actually,Mia and Gyuri want to go to Kris but Hyurin block it.Hyurin walked beside the girls.She heard that the girls called Kris oppa.."Ewww..Oppa..Oppa..weekk.."Hyurin mimicked the girls."Get off I want to talk to your 'oppa'.If you don't want to be bald so get off!"warned Hyurin.All the girls afraid and gave way to Hyurin.Hyurin took a chair and sat infront of Kris."Hey,bro!.You still remember what was you said at me recently?You said I'm cheater right?I'll show you that I'm not cheater."said Hyurin."Prove it.."said Kris with his innocent face.Hyurin stomped the desk and left Kris.All of them shocked when Hyurin stomped the desk including Kris."She's bit ferocious but she have a kind heart."said Tao to Kris.Kris just nod.He doesn't intrested with Hyurin life story.For him,Hyurin just a little girl that likes to show off...