Ep13

Our Love is Destiny

   "Okay we will have some fun activities.Now,It's 12 a.m.So let's have a campfire.All students please sit around the campfire."said Mrs.Lee Sora."Hey,Hyurin!I want sit beside Mia.Can I?Please!"Kai begged."You can take my place"said Kai again.Kai pointed his place."Beside Kris?!Are he crazy!I don't want!!"Hyurin shook her head fastly when knew Kai place was beside Kris.Kai did his cute face."Please,Kim Hyurin.."Hyurin gave up and gave Kai her place.She went to Kai's place and sat beside Kris.Kris watched Hyurin weirdly."What?You don't have ever see a beautiful girl?"said Hyurin and smirked."I'm always seeing a beautiful girl."replied Kris."WHO?!"asked Hyurin curious."My car.".."What! Your car is a girl?!"Hyurin laughed hardly."At least she prettier than you."jeered Kris.Hyurin snorted at hit Kris arm."Remember I'm your responsibility!"whispered Hyurin angrily.Mrs Lee Sora told a horror story but Hyurin wasn't intrest with the story.After the campfire ended,all students went to their tent for slept."Hyurin-a,I looked at you was like not intrested with mrs Sora story?"asked Mia."Hello,Park Misya.Horror story is not my style and I'm sleepy at that time.Usually,I sleep at 10 p.m.Now!It's 1 a.m!We have to wake up on 5 a.m!You know that!I'm so tired okay!"said Hyurin and closed her eyes for slept.Mia nodded understood with Hyurin and went to slept.

 Minho gave a duty for the partner to made a breakfast."So,today is Hyurin and Kris also Gyuri and Sehun!"..They went made a breakfast.Hyurin tried to cut the tomatoes but Kris blocked her."Let me do it.Remember you're my responsibilty."Kris took the knife from Hyurin's hand."What should I do!"Hyurin snorted and went to fried an eggs."No!No!No!Let me do it!"said Kris and pushed Hyurin away from the pan."I'm know that I'm your responsibility!But you can't did like this to me!If you being like this..How I would to do something?"Hyurin was not satiesfied with Kris."Heloo,Kim Hyurin.You said that I have to remembering you that you're my responsibility!So I trying to remembering you as my responsibility!If you hurt.I have to responsible on your incident!"explained Kris.Hyurin flustered.Yes,she had says it!"Okay,You don't have to take care of me so much.Just a little."said Hyurin and cut the tomatoes.

   "Tonight we have a game.You guys have a partner right?!So both of you will go into the jungle.Just follow the instructions.We had paste it on a trees."said Minho."So now we start with Misya and Kai."Misya and Kai went into the jungle."Kai,I'm scared!"said Mia afraid."It's okay hold my hand tightly.I'll never let you go"said Kai and hold Mia's hand tightly.They ended the mission safely."Mia!How was in there?"asked Hyurin."It's so creepy and dark in there.""Urrghh..How will I with Kris next?"........Hyurin and Kris turn.They went into the jungle."Hey,you're not afraid?"asked Hyurin and went to Kris closer."Huh,why?Are you afraid?"Kris torched the alley with a torchlight."Little bit.."said Hyurin slowly.They kept followed the alley."Ewww!!Mosquitos!!I hate them!"nagged Hyurin."You said you're gangster.Gangster are not afraid with mosquitos"jeered Kris."All human have afraid of something.Gangster is human okay!I'm not afraid them.I just dislike a blood ers animal.They can't my bllod without my permission!"nagged Hyurin.Kris walked infront Hyurin, giggled when heard Hyurin nagged.They kept walked and...PRAAAPP!!!."What's that!!Don't eat me!!I don't wanna die!!I want to meet my family before I die!!Please!!"Hyurin screamed while hugged Kris's arm."There's nothing!It's just a cat!"said Kris to calmed Hyurin."A cat in a jungle?"Hyurin curious with Kris answer."You think there're no cats in jungle?"Kris smirked.Kris pulled Hyurin to infront of him."Go ahead!"said Kris and pushed Hyurin to walked."Don't pushed me!"snarled Hyurin and walked fastly."Hey!Don't to fast!"Kris missed Hyurin.He went walked fastly to find Hyurin.BOOO!!!!!Hyurin startled Kris."WAH!!WAAA!! I"LL LEAVE!!"Kris screamed.Hyurin laughed very hard when saw Kris screamed."Hahahah..You're afraid of a ghost?"Hyurin laughed till a tears dropped."I'm not afraid I just shocked! It's funny to made like that?!"snarled Kris."Yea,It's funny to see you scramed like a girl."Hyutin mock Kris's screamed."Stop it,It's not funny!ARRGHH..If you are a boy!I'll smack you!"snarled Kris and left Hyurin.After a few minute."Hyurin! I saw a light!We have finished.."said Kris happily and turned back to looked to Hyurin but Hyurin wasn't there.."What's you planned now Kim Hyurin."Kris tried to find Hyurin but he didn't met her.He walked and found Hyurin lied on the ground."Hyurin!What's happened.."Kris turned Hyurin around and saw blood on her head.Kris tried to woke Hyurin up but there's no respons."Hyurin-a!!Wake up!!"Kris got nervous and carried Hyurin to the camp........