Ep6

Our Love is Destiny

SM Musical High School..

  "Guys!!"yelled Hyurin when she enter the class.All of the students in the class looked to her."Not you!!Mia and Gyuri only.."said Hyurin and when to her place.Gyuri and Mia went to Hyurin."What babe?!"asked Mia curiously."Hotzzz story!!"said Hyurin while smiling happily.Gyuri and Mia sat closer to Hyurin."Yesterday,I bumped on a guy at airport.His voice..Omagad..I'm melting..He's not 100% korean but he can speak korean fluently."told Hyurin happily."Is he handsome?You got his phone number?How old are he?Arrghh..I want to meet him too.."said Gyuri."Huh(sighed)..I can't see his face because he was wearing sunglasses and a cap."Hyurin expression changed."But I think Kai's the most handsome guy in the world"said Mia while imagine Kai.Gyuri and Hyurin laughed hard when they heard Mia conversation."Guys,my mom and my dad are not at home.So come my house tonight!"said Hyurin happily."I must asked my parents first"said Mia."I though your parents also went to overseas."said Gyuri to Mia."They will go to Paris next week"explained Mia.They were gossip about the seniors and an idols.Well,girls gossipy.

"I'm back!"said Hyurin and throwed her bag on the sofa."Luhan oppa..I'm hungry.."yelled Hyurin and went to kitchen to search her brother.She enter the kitchen and she froze."Ouh,you was back!Let's joined us eat lunch.Aunty Han and Uncle Han bought a lunch to us."said Luhan.Aunty Han waved to Hyurin.Hyurin replied with a fake smile.She sat beside Aunty Han and start eating quitely.She wasn't look to them."Hyurin-a,I know you're still mad at us because we hid the truth.That was Hyuk promise to us."explained Uncle Han."We came here to take care both of you.Your mother said that they left you alone.So that we came here.We assume you guys like our kids."explained Aunty Han."Aunty,Uncle..We can take care of ourself.You guys don't need to apprehensive."said Hyurin."I can't.."mock Luhan."I'm full..Thanks for the lunch.I'm appreciate it."said Hyurin and went to her room.She not finished yet her lunch.Luhan shook his head when saw his sister manner."I'm sorry for her manners."apologized Luhan."It's okay.Maybe she can't accept that Hyuk dead."said Uncle Han.

   Hyurin lied on her bed and cried hardly.She trying to accept the fate but people keep saying about Hyuk.She can't forget about Hyuk if they keep saying about Hyuk.

*Flashback..

   "Hyuk doesn't ever call me now.I was going to his house and his father said he followed his mother to Australia."said Hyurin anxiously and keep looking at the phone."Maybe he's busy.Are you have ask his classmate?"asked Mia.Hyurin nod."I was going to his school yesterday.His classmates don't know where was he going.."Hyurin sighed heavily."He promise he will call me eventhough he's busy.."said Hyurin and shook Gyuri."YAA!! I'm dizzy!!"said Gyuri and massage her head.Hyurin looked so apprehensive.She loves Hyuk so much."That is,if a people already love her boyfriend so much.People around her even ignored."nagged Mia."You don't ever know what's mean love until you have a boyfriend"said Hyurin.

   The next day,Hyurin went to Hyuk's house again but she doesn't meet Hyuk's father.She only met Hyuk's maid."Ermm..Where's Uncle Han?"asked Hyurin to the maid."Errkk..Maybe he was going out to his office."lied the maid."He wasn't at office..Errm..Are you hide something from me?"asked Hyurin curiously.The maid shook her head."So where's Uncle Han?!"Hyurin got mad."Errmm..Hyurin,If I tell you.Please don't tell Uncle Han that I told to you about this."said the maid.Hyurin nod agree."Hyuk are in hospital.He have surgery today.He have heart cancer."said the maid."WHAT?!!"Hyurin sat down on the floor.She was breathless when heard that Hyuk have heart cancer."Hyurin..Hyurin.."the maid shook Hyurin.

   "Where's patient name Han Sang Hyuk?"asked Hyurin to the nurse while crying hardly."He's in operating room now.."Hyurin ran to the operating room and saw Uncle Han and Aunty Han infront of the room."Aaa..uunty.."said Hyurin stammer.Hyuk's parents shocked when saw Hyurin."Hyuk?.."asked Hyurin and looked to the operate room.She fell on the floor and crying hard."We're sorry."apologized Aunty Han.Hyurin keep called Hyuk while crying.

  They waited for a long time.Suddenly,the doctors went out."Doc,How are my son?"asked Aunty Han.The doctor shook his head."I'm sorry Mr.Han."said the doctor and left them.Aunty Han cried hardly."Why you don't tell me?"said Hyurin and sat on the bench.Hyurin enter the operating room.She sat beside Hyuk corpse."Hyuk-a..Wae!!!Why you don't tell me!!"cried Hyurin.Hyurin saw one of Hyuk hand are grasp.Hyurin open it and saw a ring in the grasp."Hyuk-a.."Hyurin cried beside Hyuk."Why are you leaving me..You promise won't leave me.."sob Hyurin."I start to love you more better..but how could you leave me.."said Hyurin.Hyurin took a time with Hyuk corpse.She disgorge all in her mind to Hyuk eventhough Hyuk wasn't hear she.