Ep10

Our Love is Destiny

SM Musical High School

   Hyurin went to the school early.She prepare a things to inflict Kris."What are you doing?"asked Chen curious.Hyurin didn't answer Chen and keep install the things."Okay,finished.Go sit down to your place and we will watch a short comedy after this."Short comedy?Who you want to inflict?"asked Chen and went to his place.Hyurin went out to wait Kris."Hey2!Go away you can't come in.Your friend called you.They said they want to meet you at the toilet."Hyurin blocked Krystal from enter the class."Toilet?Why they want to meet me at toilet?"asked Krystal."I don't know!That's not my problem!Go!"lied Hyurin.Krystal believe what was Hyurin said and she went to the toilet.After waited in 10 minute,Hyurin saw Kris on the way to the class.Hyurin went in the class and sat on her place."Why are you smiling?"asked Mia."We will watched a short comedy in 5..4...3...2...1.."Kris opened the door and Splashh!!Kris wetted.Only Hyurin laughed hard.All of student looked to Hyurin."Why you guys not laughing?"Hyurin stopped when saw the students looking at her.Kris went to the toilet to cleanse hiself.

  Day by day Hyurin inflict Kris but Kris won't reply the badness."Arrghh..Why he never report to the teacher or reply my badness?"Hyurin lied on her bed to think more idea.Hyurin sighed.She doens't have idea to inflict Kris."Hey,I heard you inflicted Kris at school.Why you did that?"Luhan sat near the bed.Hyurin looked to Luhan and sighed."Just ask him why I'm always inflict him.Maybe he's know the answer.Get out,I'm tired."said Hyurin and closed her eyes."Tired because inflicting Kris?"mock Luhan."Stop it.."Hyurin hit Luhan with Boo~Boo~.'Sorry Boo~Boo~-ssi.'

    Kris is looking at a paper.It's written a phone number on it."Should I call her?"Kris leanned on the chair and put his arm on the forehead like thinking something.Kris took his Iphone and type something.He deleted and type again.He touched the send button."Arrghh,What are you doing.."

     "Stop inflicting me!What I did to you untill you inflicting to me so much?You think you're great?If you're a boy I think you was lost your tooth because inflicting me.You're lucky because you're a girl.".."Arrghh.How he got my number?!.."Mr.Kris..Where from you got my number?Why you just don't did it?I don't care if I lost my tooth but I want you to prove it that you are so brave too punch a girl.Errm..So,that's why you don't reply my badness?-Hyurin.Hyurin satiesfied and send the message."Arggh Kim Hyurin you better talk to him face to face!"Ning Nong! The notification rang."You want to lose your tooth.Are you sure?Maybe you'll lose you pretty face too.Haha"-Kris."He said I'm pretty?!Are he insane!"Hyurin replied the message."Thanks Mr.Kris because said me pretty.I'm appreciate it"-Hyurin.

"Kris!!Why you said that!!".."Huh.Whatever.But I think my car is prettier that you!"Kris smiled.He waited for the reply but there's no reply from Hyurin."Why you're not reply?Jealous because my car is prettier than you?"-Kris.Hyurin still not reply."Arrghh..Do I care if she wasn't reply me?"Kris went to sleep after waited a message from Hyurin.

  "It's just waste my time!Why should I message with my enemy!I hate you Kris.Do I care if your car is more pretty than me?"Hyurin throwed her Galaxy note on the bed.She lied also 'throwed her body on the bed'."I can't wait to meet him tomorrow.Get ready Kris..You'll eat my bomb!"Hyurin closed her eyes and 'went into her fantasy'.