Ep17

Our Love is Destiny

Mrs.Lee Sora went on the class."Okay,guys.We have a new student..Please introduce to the class.."said Mrs.Sora to the new student."Annyeonghasaeyo!Jeoneun Amber ibnida! I'm from Canada.."introduced Amber."You can sit here!"said Kris while waving to Amber.Amber replied the wave.Hyurin saw it,that made Hyurin jealous."Who's the girl.She seem likes know Kris.Kris girlfriend?!No!!He said that he loves me..grrr.."Hyurin snorted and asked Gyuri."Are she said she's from Canada?"Gyuri nodded."Is it Kris from Canada?"asked Hyurin again.Gyuri nodded."Maybe they have something..It can't be!I can't let Amber be Kris's girlfriend.."

  Kris and Amber looked so closed.They studied together,walked together,ate together..That made Hyurin felt very very jealous.Sometime Hyurin felt so angry when saw Kris leaned his head on Amber's shoulder while reading a book."I think they are in love.."said Mia."They're not!They can't!They never be a couple!"snarled Hyurin."Hey!Let they be a couple!Why are you deprive them.If you like Kris.Just forgive him and start your new life with him..Make a sweet moment with him!Like you did with Hyuk before!It's hard to you forgive him?!If you being like this,Kris will be Amber's?You don't like it right?"nagged Gyuri to Hyurin."Sweet moment with Hyuk.."said Hyurin slowly.."Why you involve Hyuk name?Hyurin is in progress to forget about Hyuk!!"Mia whispered angrily to Gyuri."Why should she forget about person that she loves?If her parents dead,She has to forget about her parent?Hey,dude!!Where are you mind!She has to accept everything dude!Please aware!"said Gyuri

*Flashback..

     "Hyuk..How about you and Hyurin now?"asked Hyuk's friend at the school party.Hyuk invited Hyurin to the party.Actually Hyurin didn't want to go to the party but her parent command her."I love her..and she loves me.."said Hyuk and embraced Hyurin waist tightly.Hyurin just gave a fake smile to Hyuk's friends."Errkk..Please don't to over reacting.Mr Hyuk!"whispered Hyurin and pushed Hyuk slowly.Hyuk did aegyo face."You think I'm attract to you?Huh Nope!I will just acting like I'm loving you but the truth I'm not!"warned Hyurin and went to the food place."You will!!"said Hyuk and giggled.While Hyurin took some foods Hyuk came from behind and closed his face to Hyurin's ear."May I help you,ma'am.."said Hyuk and took plate from Hyurin hand."What are you doing.."said Hyurin and oggled to Hyuk..Hyuk just smiled and pulled Hyurin to the table."You can't eat to much..You'll be fat and I dislike fatty girl.."said Hyuk and touched Hyurin's chin.Hyurin blushing.Her heart pounding fast."AAA!!!!Open your mouth!!A bomb want to go in!!"teased Hyuk and feed Hyurin."Aigooo~~Look this couple..I'm freakin' jealous..Hope you guys will happy forever and ever"said a girl.Hyurin just smiled.Suddenly,Hyuk stopped feed Hyurin,the spoon on his hand fell down.He grasped his shirt like bearing a pain."H-h-yuk..Are you okay??"asked Hyurin worried."Hehe..I'm okay..I just tested you..So now you're worry of me right?"lied Hyuk."You think it's fun..how if you're really sick.What should I do?What should I say to your parents?"said Hyurin and hit Hyuk's arm."Don't do like that anymore!Arrasseo!"said Hyurin and continued eating.Hyuk just smiled whenever he was in a pain.

     "Tonight our school will have a party right?What should we wear tonight?"asked Hyurin."I want to wear a dress that similar to Kai."said Mia."Can you asked Chanyeol what colour he will wear tonight?"asked Gyuri."I think he will wear black."said Mia.Hyurin went to her wardrobe and tried one by one her dress."I want wear this dark blue blouse and light yellow pants.".."LoL..your fashion..but I think it's beautiful.."said Gyuri."How about shoe?You don't like to wear high heels but I think it's match if you wear high heels."said Mia.Hyurin just nodded agree.

   Hyurin,Mia and Gyuri walked into the school park.All eyes were looked to them.Well,they are beautiful that night.Suho went to Hyurin whose was eating."Hey,girl!!Is this Hyurin..i don't believe it..You look gorgeous tonight.."praised Suho."Oh My Abs!!Misya!!Why you're so pretty today.."said Kai to his girlfriend and hugged her."Ya!!Don't hugged me!!"said Mia and pushed Kai slowly."Why?"asked Kai sadly."Because you're smelling!!Eww..what is this smell!!"teased Mia while cover his nose."Hey!!I wore 1 bottle of perfume today you know!"said Kai and pouted."Yea..that's way I said you are smelling!!You know I hate strong smell!But if it was you..i don't care.."said Mia and hugged Kai's arm.They ate and walked near the pool.Suddenly,Hyurin met Kris and Amber together."Hye,Hyurin..You look beautiful today."said Kris and gave sweet smile.Hyurin felt happy,nervous and jealous at the same time.Kris stepped closed to Hyurin."What are he doing!!" Hyurin stepped back.Suddenly,Hyurin slipped and want to fall into the pool,she grasped Kris's shirt but Kris unstable and both of them fell into the pool."YA!!!Why are you grabbed me!!"shouted Kris angrily."Only you infront of me!Why are closed to me!I'm afraid you know!"shouted Hyurin.All people infested around the pool to watch them."Why I can't closed to you?"asked Kris."Because..because..I'm nervous..when I look to you.."said Hyurin and looked down."Omagad!Omagad!! What are they doing in the pool..I hope Kris do something.."said Mia to Kai.Kris stared to Hyurin in a minute.He went closed to Hyurin.."Are you cold?"said Kris open his jacket and gave to Hyurin."I will go up.."said Hyurin and tried to go out from the pool but Kris blocked."I want to say something,Kim Hyurin."said Kris and held Hyurin's hand."You hand are cold Kris,we have to go out from this pool.We are wet now.."said Hyurin but Kris still held her.Kris dragged her to the center of the pool.

    "Let all of them be a witness."said Kris..Hyurin got nervous.Her heart pounded fast."Kim Hyurin..I'm sorry..because being rude to you before this.I'm regret with what was I said.I didn't know about Hyuk..I just knew that he's you ex-boyfriend and I knew the full of story about Hyuk from Mia..."Hyurin looked to Mia..Mia smiled and did peace."Sometimes I felt like to kill myself because being rude to you and I'm being rude to you because..I don't want to falling in love to you.I'm afraid if I can't take care of you.But know I determined to try take care of you and loving you..So..would you be my girlfriend?"said Kris and held Hyurin hands."I'm cold dude..but however..I should reply he." .." "Kris..I also want to say sorry because embrassed you on my birthday party.I'm not ready yet that time..You know..I like you since we bumped on the first day of your school but you was make me more angry that time.I hate you since that and I'm starting liking you again after the camp.You been kind to me..I like your kindness..whenever after that you are hating me..I'm still like you.."told Hyurin."And..of course I will be your girlfriend if you are serious liking me.."said Hyurin and hugged Kris.All of people gave an applause."Hey!You guys are'nt cold in there?"yelled Baekhyun."Nope..if I'm in Kris embrace."said Hyurin laughed..They went out from the pool and changed clothes."Waa..Congratulations my friends..Both of you now are in love."said Mia and hugged Hyurin."Wait..How about Amber..She is your girlfriend!Why are you confessed me?"said Hyurin.."Girlfriend??HAahahaha..She's my cousin dear.."said Kris."But you two look like a couple."said Hyurin jealous."Well..I'm romantic guy."said Kris.."and for your information..I don't like romantic to much..Just simple."said Hyurin."Hey..it's up to me if I want to be romantic.."said Kris pouted.."Okay2..it's up to you.."sighed Hyurin.Now they are happy couple..