Ep7

Our Love is Destiny

 Aunty Han opened the door slowly."Hyurin-a.."called her.Aunty Han sat beside Hyurin that still crying hardly.Her face covered by the Boo~Boo~."Hyurin-a let's discuss about this with a compromise"started Aunty Han.Hyurin stopped crying and looked to Aunty Han."Hyurin,look at Aunty.Listen what will Aunty say."Hyurin looked deep into Aunty Han eyes.Hyurin still sobbing.Aunty Han held Hyurin's hands."Listen.Hyuk is Aunty and Uncle son.We also hard to accept the reality not just you.Hyuk was your boyfriend in the same time he was my son.Errmm..How should I say..."Aunty Han took a deep breath."Okay,I know you love Hyuk so much.But your love can't compete parents love.You just a girlfriend.You can find another man but a family?A son can't replace with another person.Yes,we can take a person to replace but he is not flesh and blood of us."Hyurin silence."Hyurin!That's right!What are you doing,Kim Hyurin.Aunty Han and Uncle Han are Hyuk parents.They have a hard life without Hyuk now.I'm still have Luhan as my brother."Hyurin tears fell down.She hugged Aunty Han."I'm sorry Aunty.I just can't forget Hyuk.He was nice man.Now I'm understood you.I'm sorry because not understanding you before this."Aunty Han replied the hugged."Okay,Aunty and Uncle want to go home.Take care of Luhan and yourself."said Aunty Han and walked to the door."Aunty,you said want to take care of us?"asked Hyurin weird."I believe that you can take care of yourself."said Aunty Han and waved to Hyurin.Hyurin replied the waved.After Aunty Han went out.Hyurin get off from her bed and bent down like searching something under the bed.She drag out a beautiful box and opened it.She took an album from the box.She looked to a pictures of her and Hyuk on the album.'I miss the moment when you'll be my boyfriend for the first time.'

*Flashback

    Hyurin lied on the bed while playing her phone."Ya!!Let's go down.Aunty Han and Uncle Han at the living room."Really?"Hyurin jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs excitement."Hey,becareful!!Haish..this girl.."said Luhan worried."AUNTY!!UNCLE!!!"said Hyurin and hugged them."Haish,this kid!!Always make shock!"said Aunty Han and hit softly Hyurin's arm.Hyurin giggle."Hai,Hyuk!!"waved Hyurin to Hyuk that sat beside Hyurin's mother."I'll make you guys drinks"said Hyurin and went to the kitchen.Hyuk also went to kitchen to help Hyurin."Annyeong."said Hyuk and sat on the chair."Can I help you?"asked Hyuk.Hyurin shook her head."I can do it myself".Hyuk agree and rest his chin while looking to Hyurin preparing drinks."You look different now comparing when we still a kids."said Hyuk slowly but Hyurin still heard."Well,this is Hyurin."Hyurin winked to Hyuk and went out while carrying a tray of drinks.Hyuk panic when looked Hyurin winked.He followed Hyurin went out to living room.He took a place beside Luhan."What are you guys doing in there?"whispered Luhan and lift his eyebrow."Ehee..Hyung,why so hot here.."said Hyuk doesn't want to answer Luhan question."The airconditioner is in 16.c .Why are you hot and I'm cold?"tease Luhan.Luhan giggle when looked Hyuk panic."I'm sorry..I'm just kidding."apologize Luhan."I'm came here to discuss about Hyuk and Hyurin.."said Uncle Han."What wrong with us,Uncle.I think we never did a bad thing."explained Hyurin nervously.Hyuk nod agree with Hyurin statement."Both of you now are growing old.So I and Han discuss want they to have love affair ."said Aunty Han.Hyurin choked when heard statement from Aunty Han."What??!!!!No!! We just want to be a bestfriends,right Hyuk?"said Hyurin and looked to Hyuk.Hyuk smiled bitter.In deep of his heart,he wants Hyurin to be his girlfriend.Hyurin made a face.She not satified with them and went to her room.BAAAMM!!!Hyurin slammed the door."Sorry,she is so stubborn.I think she will be okay if she with Hyuk.So Hyuk take care of her."said Hyurin's father.Hyuk nod understood.Luhan nudge Hyuk.Happy huh?"tease Luhan.

         "I don't want to be his girlfriend!!!"yelled Hyurin in the class."Are you insane?"said Chanyeol while laughing hardly.All of the student in the class also laughed."WHO ARE INSANE!YOU OR ME!WHAT SO FUNNY?HAH??WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR??AAAARGGGHHH!!"yelled Hyurin and kicked the desk.All of the student shocked.They stop laughed when saw Hyurin action.They know if Hyurin get mad she probality destroy the school."HUH!NOW YOU KNOW WHO ARE KIM HYURIN!"smirk Hyurin and went out of the class.Mia and Gyuri chased Hyurin."Hay dude!What's wrong tell us."said Gyuri."Guys,please..I don't want to be Hyuk's girlfriend.I'm not ready ad I'm not like him.I just assume him as my bestfriend not more than that."Hyurin started crying.Mia hugged Hyurin to make Hyurin feel comfortable."Just try..maybe Hyuk will take care of you more better.."advise Mia while Hyurin's hair.Hyurin shook her head."Just do it for your parents,dude"said Gyuri.She looke to her friends."How if Hyuk is a bad boy?"asked Hyurin."I believe him..I will warn him if I meet him.Okay?Don't worry.Just act like normal eventhough you and him are in love affair."said Mia."When you infront of your parents or his parents just act like his girlfriend"continued Mia.Hyurin sighed heavily.She agree with Mia's planned.They get into the class.All eyes were looking at her."What are you looking at?"shouted Hyurin angrily.They looked to other place when Hyurin shouted to them."Why she so mad today?Hehehe..however she still cute."monologue Sehun.