Ep19(SEMI FINAL!!)

Our Love is Destiny

“So,How it’s going on?”asked Mia to Hyurin that rode a novel.”Hmm..”Hyurin wrinkled her eyebrow means didn’t understand.”You and Kris??”said Mia relax.”Ooh..we fine.But he was changed since last week.It was 1 month we share sweet memories together but now he’s different.I don’t know if I had make a mistakes.Hurrmm..I don’t want to lose him.”said Hyurin sad.”Meet him and discuss about his problem.”advise Gyuri to Hyurin.”I will think about it.”said Hyurin and sighed heavily.Kris always scolded Hyurin even Hyurin doesn’t make mistakes.

  On that evening,Hyurin and Kris went out to Myeongdong streets.That is chance to Hyurin ask about their relationship.”Oppa..Can you buy an ice-cream to me?I’m really want to eat ice-cream or desserts like cake,cupcakes or anything else.”said Hyurin with a spoil voice.”You don’t have money to buy it?Why always me?”Kris voice become shrill.Hyurin pouted.The truth in her heart,she was so sad with Kris behaviour.Hyurin bought an ice-cream.Hyurin purposely bought one.She want shared the ice-cream with Kris.She want Kris remember that before she always shared the ice-cream with Kris.Sometime,if Hyurin didn’t want to shared it,Kris will grumble.”Oppa..I bought an ice-cream..”said Hyurin and showed the ice-cream infront of Kris.”Congratulations..”said Kris pokerfaced.Hyurin sat beside him.”You want..remember before..you will grumble if I don’t share an ice-cream to you..”said Hyurin want to remind Kris.Kris hummed.”I’m diet.Ice-cream will make me fat.”Kris continued rode a magazine.Hyurin sighed.Hyurin’s appetite gonebut she had to eat that to evade from waste.

   Kris ogled to the ice-cream that Hyurin ate.”Why I being like this.Is it Hyurin mad?Urrghh!!” Hyurin finish the ice-cream and start a conversation.”Oppa..can we discuss about our relationship?”there was pulsation.Kris jerked.He got nervous.He also doesn’t want to lose Hyurin but he didn’t know why he being cold to Hyurin.”I don’t know what is your problem,but I utter you to tell me about your problem.Maybe I can help you.But if you don’t want I help you,please don’t bring your pressure into our relation.”Hyurin stopped for a while and took a deep breath.She continued”I aware that you being cold to me.I don’t want you being like this anymore.If I made a mistakes till you being like this,can you just tell the truth?I can’t endure this feel.”Hyurin was honest.Kris jerked again but he controlled his face so that Hyurin didn’t know that he was shocked.”What are you talking about,I didn’t understand.I think I give entire of attention to you.What are you want more from me?”Kris voice bit harsh.

   “See!Why you being like this Kris?What I had make to you until you being chill?Or you have another girl that you hide it from me?”accuse Hyurin.She was very clogged.”Kim Hyurin!Why are you accuse me like that?Who you are to accuse me like that?What’s your proof that I have another girl?Or..You have another man besides me?”smirked Kris.All eyes at the park were looking to them.”Prove it?I disbelieve that you was disappointed me.I hope that you will take care of me like Hyuk before,but I was wrong.Hyuk was better than you..”Hyurin’s eyes reddish restrain tears but it poured down finally.She left Kris.She ignore  Kris that was calling her.She was very disappointed.

   “I don’t know how is our relation.I don’t want to left him,Mia..I still love him.What should I do??Eotteokke?”Hyurin talked with Mia on the phone.”Just take time to Kris calm down,baby.I believe all will be okay later.Don’t worry,Gyuri and I will help you,If we afford.”said Mia to calm Hyurin.”Gomawo,chingu.Saranghae.You and Gyuri are my friends forever.”said Hyurin and the conversation ended.”Park Misya and Gyuri.Thanks because always help me.

       Hyurin’s eyes swollen because cried too much last night.She didn’t eat and slept well.She always thought about Kris.”Hyurin-a,what happened to you?”asked Suho and sat beside Hyurin.Like before,Hyurin will wrote a diary at school’s rooftop.Hyurin silent for a while.She sighed.”There was disputed between me and Kris.”In same time Suho felt happy,pitiful and angry.”What about?”asked Suho like a detective.”I just want to he being honestly…just that but I didn’t expect that it will be a disputed.”explained Hyurin.

    Suho went to Kris and pushed Kris to the wall.All of student in the class surprised with Suho action.”What are you doing!”said Kris.He tried to get out from Suho gripped.Suho breathing up and down because angry.”What partner are you?!!You made Hyurin sad and you just let her alone?!”yelled Suho.He want to punched Kris but Kai prevent him.Suho released his gripped.”Why are you caring much about her?You like her?Why you just don’t take it from me?I don’t need her..”said Kris while mend his shirt.DUBB!!One punched hit Kris face.Kris giddy for a second.He mouth felt hurt,he wiped his mouth with his hand and saw a blood.”You think Hyurin is a doll?Her heart is only for you!I admit that I like her but she assume me just as a senior.She only like you!However I try to make she like me..She only think about you!She always told about you at me before you confessed her at the birthday party!You such a fool!”Suho told the truth.”If I ability to kill you..I will!!”said Suho and left them.

  “Hyurin-a..Are you heard..wwh—at I said?”asked Suho stutter.Hyurin just ogle to him and enter the class.She unbelieve with what was Suho said.Hyurin sat and crying secretly.She had a chance to looked Kris before sat.She felt sympathy to Kris.Eventhough they are fighting,they relation still perpetual.But..what Kris said still whizzing in her mind.”I don’t need her!”

     Hyurin went to Kris place.She try to gave a medicine but Kris avoid it.Hyurin sighed and sat beside him and tried to apply the medicine on the place that Kris hurt but Kris avoid her hand.Hyurin snorted and stomped the desk.”Can you hear me just at once?”said Hyurin slowly but bit harsh.She left the medicine and plaster on Kris table.Kris felt guilty but he tried to throw out the feeling.He’s still with his ‘ego’.