Ep15

Our Love is Destiny

    After the occurrence that Kris scolded Hyurin.Hyurin changed.She been so naughty,rude,lazy and her exam result was so bad."Hyurin,what happened to you.Why are you being like this?You are not the real Hyurin.The real Hyurin always happy,smile and like to make joke.Where's the real Hyurin..."said Mia sad."Yea..Where is Hyurin whose like to tease people.."continue Gyuri."Who care about me?No one care about me!"said Hyurin angrily."Everybody cares!Hey guys!You all care about Hyurin right?"yelled Mia and did sign to make they nodded."Yes!!We care about Hyurin!!Hyurin please back!!"shouted Chen.Hyurin looked to Kris.He didn't give any respons.That made Hyurin angry and snorted.She stomped the desk and kicked the chairs and went out from the class.Gyuri looked to Kris.She knew that Hyurin mad because Kris."Haish!!That guy..How can he just..aarghhh!!"

   After day by day,Kris also changed.He looked bored and silly."Hey,why are you being like this?Are you infectious Hyurin disease?"asked Kai."I'm bored now..Before this Hyurin always teased me.Now there's no one want to tease me and I'm not laughing for a few weeks.I'm bored."explained Kris."That's way you can't made to Hyurin like that.If you closed her,you'll felt something special at her.She is cheering girl.I never see she being like this before.I also never see she crying.I know all people have sadness in their life but Hyurin never show it."Kai told Kris about Hyurin.

Hyurin went to class from canteen and suddenly bumped onto Kris.Hyurin snorted angrily."Are you blind!"Hyurin oggled Kris."Huh..So fierce..You think I'm scared of you..Oh no..Please..I'm not scared with a girl..and don't ever touch me!!"said Kris and stepped back."Eww..Why should I touch you.So dirty!I'm not touch a dirty guy,okay.."said Hyurin and enter the class."How about Hyuk?Isn't he also dirty?"Kris smirked.Hyurin stopped and turned back."How you knew about Hyuk..."Hyurin got nervous."Herrmm..maybe he's dirty because he left you and went to a another girl whose pretty than you.."said Kris..Tears dropped from Hyurin's eyes."How dare...you..He dead..He not left me because a girl..he sick!"said Hyurin kicked Kris leg.Hyurin fell on the floor and cried.Kris shocked and felt regretful.He went to Hyurin and held Hyurin's shoulder.Hyurin avoided it.She ran out while cried."Hey,dude!What's wrong with you?How you knew about Hyuk?Hyuk dead because had heart cancer okay!You broke her heart.!"said Kai and chased Hyurin.

    "Hyurin-a,just forget it.He doesn't know anything..Forgive him.."said Suho.Hyurin met Suho at the park when she was crying and Hyurin told what happened."Sunbae..I can't forgive him..He did a big mistake!"said Hyurin while sobbed.Suho Hyurin's hair."Okay,so,what you want me to do?"asked Suho.Hyurin shook her head."I don't want he hurt..I'm still like him eventhough he said like that.."said Hyurin."You like him?"Suho shocked when heard what was Hyurin said.Hyurin nodded for Suho question.Suho sighed heavily."Hyurin-a,aren't you realize that I like you?"

   The next day,Mia and Gyuri went to Hyurin's house."Why are you guys came here?It was 7pm.."said Hyurin but Mia and Gyuri pushed Hyurin into her room."Have you shower?"asked Mia.Hyurin nodded slowly.She weird with Gyuri and Mia manners."Okay,Mia go choose suitable dress."said Gyuri.Mia nodded and went to Hyurin's wardrobe.Gyuri dragged Hyurin to her make-up mirror and started Hyurin."What are you guys do!!"Hyurin tried to ran but Gyuri to strength and block it."Keep quite!"Gyuri oggled to Hyurin.Hyurin got scared and sat down quitely.They dressed Hyurin prettily."Waa..My friends is so pretty with that red dress."praised Gyuri to Hyurin."Hello!Both of you also pretty okay.Remember that!"said Hyurin."Yea..we always remember that!"said Mia and giggled."Errkk..Where are we will going?"asked Hyurin.."Ouh okay let's go"said Mia and drove YuYu."Hey careful!Don't make YuYu tired!"Hyurin scolded Mia.

   Hyurin entered the ballroom and..SUPRISE!!!!!.."SAENGIL CHUKKA HABNIDA!"The birthday song were sang by Suho,Baekhyun,Chen,D.O,and Luhan.Hyurin froze.She was very shock!She unexpected the birthday party.She walked along the red carpet when the song was sang.After the song ended,Hyurin took a seat beside her parents."Mama!!I thought you're forgot my birthday!You said you want go to meeting with papa.."said Hyurin and pinched softly her mom cheeks."We're leave today.Of course we remember our daughter bithday."said Papa.."Huh..I'm jealous with you Hyurin!My birthday was not celebrated like this before!By the way,Happy birthday dear.I love you my sister.."said Luhan and hugged Hyurin.."Well,that's me..".."But you ahve to thanks to the planner.."said Luhan and went to the stage as the MC."Thanks Mama,thanks Papa.."Hyurin thanked to her parents.They had dinner ate and cut cake ceremony."Okay,now it's the ending of our ceremony.Let's give applause for our this birthday party planner!!"Luhan welcomed the planner out.Hyurin choked when saw the planner.."Kris!!"yelled Hyurin.."Mama I thought it was you and Papa."said Hyurin.Her mom shook her head."Ehemm..Miss Hyurin,can you come out?"asked Luhan.Hyurin's heart pounding fast.She climbed up the stairs and stood infront Kris.Kris gave a sweet,cool,handsomely smile."Oh My CALCULATOR,why so handsome..Kris don't kill me with you smile!!"..Kris kneed infront Hyurin and started confess."Kim Hyurin,I like you,would you be my girlfriend?"said Kris.All the guest clapping happily.Hyurin shocked."What are you doing?Are you crazy?"whispered Hyurin.Kris just smile."Arrghh,yes or no?But he had broke my heart many time..Should I?"Hyurin saw Suho.Suho gave a fake smile.."Please don't Hyurin.."Hyurin looked to the bunch of flowers that Kris held."Sso-rry,Kris.I can't.You had broke my heart many time.You don't feel what I feel.."said Hyurin and her tears dropped.All guest shocked and they started whispered each other."Hyurin!!What are you doing!!"said Mia with a low voice.Hyurin walked to left the ballroom.Kris whose kneed stood up and called Hyurin.Hyurin turned back when heard someone called her.She saw Kris walked towards her and..PAAAP!! a slapped for Hyurin.."How dare you embrassed me infront of them!"said Kris."So,now you feel what I feel.."said Hyurin cried and ran out left the ballroom.Luhan shocked with Kris action went to Kris and punched him."What are you doing to my sister!"Luhan went out to chased Hyurin.Kai,Baek,Chan,Lay,Chen,Suho,Sehun,Xiumin,Tao,and D.O went up the stage."Hey,Are you aware what are you doing?She is liking you before this but you reject her.Now,it's your time!"said Kai while grasp Kris collar and pushed him till fell on the floor.They went out to chased Hyurin.Kris froze with his action.He looked to his hand."I slapped her..with this hand..Hyurin-a..I'm so fool.."tears dropped from Kris's eyes.