Ep16

Our Love is Destiny

    Hyurin avoided Kris when met him.Kris tried to apologized but Hyurin didn't forgive him.She was very mad to Kris because of the incident that Kris slapped her.Kris regretted with his action before.He also embrassed because hit a girl."Hyurin-a,please..."Hyurin walked away when Kris tried to talked with her.Kris sighed heavily.He didn't know how to apologize Hyurin more.Kris lied his head on the desk."How should I say sorry to Hyurin..Hyurin-a..please forgive me..I just can't control that night."..

      "Hyurin,can you just forgive Kris.I'm so pity when seeing Kris trying to apologize at you.I think he's very regretted with what was he did to you before."said Mia while feed Kai tteokbokki.Kai just nodded agree.Hyurin stomped the table.Mia tried to feed Kai but it was incurred Kai nose."Ya!!Can't you stomped the table?Look my Kai!He looks dingy!!"said Mia and wipped the tteokbokki sauce at Kai nose."You think it's not hurt!He slapped me strengthly! I felt numb at my cheek!"said Hyurin and left them.

Hyurin went to the rooftop.She also brought her diary.She wrote something on her diary.Suddenly,a shadow block the sunlight from shining towards Hyurin's diary.Hyurin left up her head."Sunbae..Have a seat.."said Hyurin and showed a empty seat beside her.Suho sat beside her and asked"What are wrote on the books?".."Ermm..my diary..I wrote what I feel on this diary.Only this diary know.."explained Hyurin.Suho nodded understood and craned to looked what was Hyurin wrote but Hyurin closed the book before Suho read it."Sunbae.."Hyurin oggled to Suho.Suho giggle and said"I'm not read it..but I want to read it.."said Suho and tried to take the book."Sunbae!!No!!You can't!!"said Hyurin and tried to ran but Suho catched her."Give that me!!Please only me!!"begging Suho."Oppa!!! I can't move!!Please release me!!"said Hyurin tried to went out from the embrace."Oppa?This is your first time,you called me oppa.."said Suho and released Hyurin from the embrace."So what?I just called you oppa because you're elder."said Hyurin and flapped her uniform."I like when you called me oppa.."said Suho."Nah..It's just normal..So you want me call you oppa?"asked Hyurin.Suho nodded fastly."Okay,I'll call you oppa.."said Hyurin."Now you can go.....oppa..I want to be alone now.."Suho nodded understood and left Hyurin.

    "Hyurin-a.."Hyurin closed the book when heard the voice..She stood up and want to left but someone was held her arm.Hyurin pulled her arm from Kris hand."What you want Kris..Isn't enough you slapped me?"asked Hyurin."I was regret with my action that night.I shouldn't did that..but I can't control myself..I'm very very sorry..I will do what you want..If you want me die,I will do it.."begging Kris."Do it..I don't care.."said Hyurin and walked away."I'll do it..."Hyurin keep walking.."Hyurin-aa!!!!"yelled Kris and hugged Hyurin from back.Hyurin shocked till her diary fell."wwh--aat..are yy-ou do-do ing.."asked Hyurin weird."Please..I'm begging you..forgive me..I like you so much you know..everynight I'm always thinking about you.."Hyurin felt Kris tears dropped on her shoulder.....

*Flashback..

    "Hyurin..I'm sorry..don't be like this..I don't have anything relationship with that girl.I don't know why she did that.."explained Hyuk."You think I care..I loving you because our parents..and it just broke my heart because you're my boyfriend and I'm not to care about it."said Hyurin and walked away."Hyuk hugged Hyurin from back."Hyurin-aa..I'm start liking you..i know you asume me as you bestfriend but I don't want to asume as my bestfriend.You was attracted me into your world.You always been kind to me since young."said Hyuk.Hyurin silent..Started from here..Hyurin also was liking Hyuk..

"Hyurin...Are you there.."Kris shook Hyurin's body.Hyurin snorted and left Kris.."You forgive me right?!"shouted Kris but there was no respons.

 "Hyuk-aa!!!I miss you so much!!I f I have a superpower..I'll turn back time and I'll spend all my time just for you."..."Hyurin..How is you and Kris?"asked Luhan and sat beside Hyurin."I don't know..He keep apologizing..I heard you punched him on my birthday party recently.."said Hyurin..Luhan nodded."Why you punched him!!Poor him.."snarled Hyurin.."If you like him..just forgive him..I punched him because he slapped you..remember.."said Luhan."It's not perfect time to I forgive him.."said Hyurin."So when you want to forgive him.."asked Luhan.."When I want to forgive him.."said Hyurin.."it's just waste my time talking to you.."said Luhan hit Hyurin and went walked out.Hyurin stick out her tongue when heard Luhan said that."I rather talking to my Hyuk picture than you!!"shouted Hyurin."Is't long time I'm not drive YuYu..Hermm..when should I drive her..huhu.."