Ep9

Our Love is Destiny

    "Hey,let's go to my house."invited Hyurin to Mia and Gyuri."Actually,what we want to do at you house?"asked Gyuri.They walked to the bus station.Hyurin was thinking something."Ha!! I want to plan something to inflict the new student."Hyurin smiled happily.Mia and Gyuri looked to each other."I know that you are mad because he said you're cheater not a gangster but you can't do like this,Hyu.He's still callow."explained Gyuri."So do I care If he are cooked or uncooked?"jeer Hyurin and get in the bus."Is she understand what I'm saying?"asked Gyuri to Mia.Mia lift her shoulder meant doesn't know.

   "I'm back!Luhan oppa.Make us drinks,please!"shouted Hyurin."Luhan is your maid?"asked Mia and giggle.Hyurin nod and laughed."You're back..and you bring your friends too."Hyurin shocked when heard the voice."Mama?!When was you arrived?"Hyurin panicked."It suppose tonight but I'm miss my daughter so much."said Mama and hugged Hyurin.Mia and Gyuri just smiled."Errkk..Where is Luhan oppa?"asked Hyurin."He is with his friends at the park.Errm.Mama will make drinks and snacks for you all."said Mama.Hyurin and her friends nod understood.They went to Hyurin room."Huh..I thought my mom will arrive tonight."said Hyurin and went to the balcony.She looked to the park where her brother and his friends were chit-chatting.Hyurin intrested with a guy who are sat beside Luhan.But Hyurin can't see clearly because it's too far."Maybe that's Luhan's new friend"Hyurin went inside her room."So,let's think an idea to inflict Kris."said Hyurin."Why don't just you think it.I don't want to involve in this bad thing."said Gyuri.Mia nod agree with Gyuri,"Why?Because you are falling in love to him?"jeer Hyurin."Oh please,Hyu..My heart is only for Chanyeol."pout Gyuri."Why you don't just disgorge you feeling to him?"mock Hyurin."I'm scared Hyu.How if he reject me?"said Gyuri.Hyurin sighed."Whatever.I'll think an idea alone!"Hyurin went to the balcony and sit on the cradle.She was got an idea.She smiled alone."Haha,Welcome to a new world Kris..".."Hey!Why are you smiled alone!Get down with your friends.Mama made a drinks and snacks to you."shouted Mama from the park.Hyurin and her friends get down and went to the park.They sat at Luhan's friends."Hi!!"greet Hyurin but she stopped when saw Kris beside Luhan."YOU!!!AGAIN!!"Hyurin stress and stomped her feet."Yo!What's wrong with you?"said Luhan.Hyurin snort and sat beside Lay.She drinks and ate snacks quitely.

       "Luhan,she is your sister?"whispered Kris to Luhan.Luhan nod."She's beautiful."whipered Kris again."You said you're fighting with her?"asked Luhan weird."I'm just kidding.i hate you sister."said Kris smiled."huh,why should I like her.She is not my style."