Ep18

Our Love is Destiny
-Hyurin-aaa~~~Where are you go on this Saturday??^_^-(Kris) -I don’t know..Where should I go?T_T-(Hyurin) -You mean ‘WE’ .Let go to Theme Park?-(Kris) -Theme park?OMG!!It’s too long I’m not going to Theme Park-(Hyurin) -Okay,dear..I’ll take you on 10 a.m-(Kris) -Hyurin-a!!I’m bored..Let walk around the town on this Saturday?-(Sehun) -Errkk..Sorry hun,I will go out with Kris..*^_^*-(Hyurin) “Haish!!This girl..Ya..Kim Hyurin I’m so jealous with you..When will I get a girlfriend..”monologue Sehun. SM MUSICAL HIGH SCHOOL.. Hyurin when to the rooftop of school.She sat on the bench and wrote something in her diary.Kris came and sat beside her.”What are you doing..”asked Kris.”I’m washing clothes..Are you blind?I’m writing diary..”teased Hyurin.”Haish..You’re still not change.You know..when first time I bumped on you at the airport.I was falling in love on you.That’s way I was been rude to you.”told Kris.”Airport??I think I didn’t bumped on someone at airport before this..”said Hyurin and acted like thinking something.”Aigoo..You said ‘ARE YOU BLIND!!’ I still remember okay.I wore cap and sunglasses.I was really want to meet you after that and maybe it’s our destiny..”Kris pinched Hyurin’s cheeks.”Ouch!!Aaaa~~Now I remember..You know what..Your voice made me so nervous that time..so it was you…herrmm..maybe it’s our destiny.”said Hyurin and continued wrote.Kris just watched her.The sunshine made her face shining.The wind blew her chubby cheeks and her shine black hair back.”Hyurin,I’m promise..I’ll not make you sad like before.Eventhough I don’t know who is Hyuk but I’ll be like Hyuk maybe Hyuk always made you happy.So that,I’ll make you more happy than before.” LOTTE WORLD.. “Wait here,ma’am..I’ll buy a ticket.”said Kris and went to the counter ticket.Hyurin followed him from back.”Haish..I said wait there..”said Kris and pointed to the place.Hyurin shook her head.”I don’t want..I’m scared..How if someone kidnapped me and…”Kris put his finger on Hyurin mouth.”Shhh..Fine! What will I say to your parents if you are missing..”Kris sighed and bought the ticket. “So what you want to play?”asked Kris.”Herrmm..let have fun at water park..”said Hyurin and dragged Kris.They played at the park happily.”Okay..Now??”asked Kris.”I want ride the roller coaster!!”said Hyurin excitedly.Kris face changed after heard ‘Roller Coaster’.”Errrkk..I think it’s dangerous..”said Kris.He didn’t want to rode the roller coaster.”Are you afraid?A cool guy can’t afraid of height.”teased Hyurin and went to the roller coaster place.”How if you faint after rode this?”asked Kris.”Sorry Mr.Kris..I never faint.I had rode roller coaster 15 times.”said Hyurin and enter the roller coaster.Hyurin tapped the empty place beside her.It’s for Kris.Kris sighed heavily and sat beside Hyurin.Hyurin held Kris hand.”Omg!!Why your hand is so cold.Don’t worry..I’m with you..Aigoo~~How this can be..”teased Hyurin.”I’m just nervous!!”said Kris and held Hyurin’s hand tightly.Hyurin giggled when saw Kris action.They rode in 1 minute.”Oh MY…I don’t feel anything!!”said Kris and held Hyurin. “Kris..I want that..”said Hyurin and pointed to a big teddy bear.”Haishh..Why are you exist in this world??”Kris sighed heavily.”You want that?Play the game by yourself..”said Kris and walked to left Hyurin but Hyurin gave him strength low-kicked.Kris yelled pain..”What martial arts that you learned?It’s hurt you know!”..”I learned from Hyuk..”smirked Hyurin.”Haih!What wrong with that guy..Why he teached a girl bad things.”nagged Kris..HYurin heard that and hit Kris.”YAA!!He learned Judo okay!I also learned Judo from him!He’s a good guy..not like you..”said Hyurin and left Kris.She played the game but she lose for first try.Kris came from back and helped her.Finally,She got the teddy bear.They went to the food area for lunch.”Aigoo~~Can you stop playing with the bear and eat?”said Kris and feed Hyurin.”You know?This is memorable place..I had come here with Hyuk before.”said Hyurin and started eating. *Flashback.. “I’m scared!!I don’t want!!”yelled Hyurin.”I’m here..I want to go inside the horror house..”begged Hyuk.”Are you understand what I said?I said I don’t want!Don’t force me!”yelled Hyurin to Hyuk.”I came here because my parents force me!You think I want to go out with you?”said Hyurin.”This is not fair! I rode the roller coaster even I don’t want.I bought you food so that you won’t starve.Can you listen to me just once!One is enough for me!”Hyuk got angry.Hyurin froze when heard nagged by Hyuk.”Okay2..but you have to protect me..I’m scared of ghost..”said Hyurin.She felt guilty.Among they in the horror house,Hyuk protect Hyurin as well…”Hyuk,,ermm..thanks because protected me.I’m sorry because being unfair..We still friend right?”said Hyurin.”couple..”said Hyuk and left Hyurin.”Arraseeoo!!We are couple!”said Hyurin,chased Hyuk and hugged his arm.The love story of them began at the theme park..