Ep20(FINAL!!)

Our Love is Destiny

It was 1 weeks Hyurin and Kris fought.”When you guys want be reconciled?I want to see you guys together again.I like to see you guys together.It’s to cute.”said Luhan and gave Hyurin a cup of tea.Hyurin sighed heavily.”I don’t know when this will end.I just can wish that Kris and I will be back like before.”Hyurin sipped the tea.”Despite I don’t know whose started the quarrel first but better you apologize to him.Maybe he can accept you back.”advised Luhan.”Why me?I think he started first because he was cold to me before we fighting.”explained Hyurin.”Huhh..If there’s no apologize.You guys relationship will be like this forever.Just say sorry then open new story.Even it’s not your fault.”said Luhan.”I will think about it.”said Hyurin and sipped tea.”Holiday start tomorrow.If you apologize early.Other day,you can go out with him.”said Luhan and went out from Hyurin’s room.

    Hyurin went to sideline at a café.She did excellent work.She gave sweet smile to a customers.She also attend them politely.Suddenly,her eyes focused to a two people that she knew.They went into the café.Hyurin turned back and pretend did works.KRING!The bell was tapped.Hyurin’s heart pounded fastly.She was so nervous till she felt want to cried but she tried to get strength.She went to the counter with a fake smile.”Yes.May I help you?”say Hyurin and she continued.”Ohh..Kris and Seulgi.It’s unexpect to meeting you guys here.”Hyurin saw Seulgi and Kris were holding hands.”Damn!Kris what are you doing..I’m still your girlfriend!”Inside,she was crying.However,she tried to bury the feels and still gave fake smile.Slowly,Seulgi pulled her hand off.She knew that Hyurin and Kris are a couple but Kris held Seulgi’s hand back.”I don’t know you are working here.Why?Because there’re many guys come here?”smirked Kris.Hyurin jerked.She unbelieveable with what was she heard.There was many feels that she fought on that time.

    “I’m here because I feel bored at home…”Kris interrupted.”So that you can see a handsome guys around here.”Kris smirked again.Hyurin grasped her hand.If that time is not work time.She might punch Kris in public place.She looked to Seulgi that was looking down.She didn’t say that was Seulgi’s fault.Maybe Kris asked Seulgi to went out.Maybe Seulgi also Kris cousin.”Argghh!Please I can’t through this tough life anymore!”..”What you want to drink?”asked Hyurin politely eventhough she was in despicable life.”Give me latte and what you want baby?”asked Kris to Seulgi.Kris purposely called Seulgi ‘baby’ infront Hyurin.He didn’t know why he feel want to saw Hyurin sad.Seulgi shocked when heard Kris called her ‘baby’ but she pretended nothing.”Mocha”said Seulgi simple.”Anything else?”asked Hyurin.She felt want to scream that time.”No”Kris shook his head.

   Tears dropped when Hyurin did her works.She still remember ,Kris knew that she likes latte.They always drink latte together.Tears dropped fastly.She can’t restrain the feels anymore.Fortunately,the tears not dropped into the latte that she made.”If I have a posion.I will put in.It’s so happy  to look you die,Kris”..Hyurin gave the drinks to Kris.”Have a nice day..”She gave a fake smile.Kris looked deep into her eyes.Kris knew that Hyurin was crying.He felt guilty and happy that time.”Why I’m so cruel..”Kris and Seulgi left the café.Finally,Hyurin fallen to a sitting position and cried.

   “What?!Oh my!!I don’t believe what I heard.Arrrgghh..I want to kill him!”said Mia angrily.”How could he did that to you.Such a crazy man!”said Gyuri and grasped her hands.Hyurin sighed heavily and lied on the bed.She can’t cried anymore.”You and he are still in a relation.”said Mia and sat beside Hyurin.”How should I do.He’s not love me anymore.”said Hyurin sadly.”Just break up!”said Gyuri.”You said it to easily.You don’t know how I feel.It was hard to get in love with that guy.”hyurin closed her eyes.She felt tired to talked.”Hyurin-a I don’t want to see you like this.You better meet him and break up.Please hear us at once!”said Mia seriously.Hyurin sighed again.”Mia!Can you stop confusing me?!Luhan asked me to apologize and you guys asked me to break up.I can’t choose.”Hyurin felt anxious.”There are still many man in this world.Suho’s like you.Look how he cares about you.”said Gyuri politely.”Hyurin rubbed her head.She’s very confused that time.

   “I think we have to meet.Let’s discuss about our relation for the twice.Let’s meet at the Han river.”said Hyurin and ended the call.She started the engine and went to the Han river.At there she waited Kris for in 15 minutes.Kris arrived and parked his car beside Hyurin’s.”You late 15 minutes.”said Hyurin seriously.”This is not a school.”said Kris shameless and went to Hyurin that was sat on the bench.”Ahhh..nice place for going date right..”said Kris and sat beside Hyurin but Hyurin get up.”I don’t understood with your problem Kris.What was I did to you until you being like this?!Are you aware what was you did at the café this evening?In front of you girlfriend?!”Hyurin voice bit loud.It was 12 a.m ,so there were not a lot of people.”I’m not did anything”said Kris innoncently.”This is too much,Kris.Please say that you are prank me..”Hyurin started crying..”I hope this are just prank.I hope this are just a nightmare.I hope that you did this because you’re joking.I’m sorry for what I was did to you but please don’t do like this to me.I want we back to the true story.Not this.”Hyurin can’t stop cried.”You’re in reality,Kim Hyurin.There’s no need to back to the true story.For me,we are nothing.ZERO.I admit that there are quarters of my heart is you but arrghh!!Stop it Hyurin.”Kris tried not to cried but the tears dropped slowly.”So then,Let’s break up.I don’t want to see you anymore.There’s no Kris in my life.From now you’re just a stranger people in my life.”Hyurin went to her cars and went out from the Han river.She ignored a call from Kris.Hyurin kept remember their moments since first time meet until now.She can’t forgot in.She was crying when each moments came through her mind.

      She don’t aware that she drove at opposite line.Suddenly,BAAAAAAMMMM!!!Her car rotated many times.She heard an ambulance sounds.”K-K-r-rI-s.”that was the last word she said.Kris felt weak when saw the accident.He was unbelieve with what he saw.He ran towards the cars..”Hyurin!Hyurin!I’m sorry!!I can’t control my ego!God,What was I  did!”Kris kept blamed hiself.

    1month later..

“Hyurin-a,It’s nice to have youin my life.I’m very regret with what was I did for you last month.Now,I’m missing you.Please forgive me.If I can turn time back,I would.I will promise that I will be kind to you.I’m serious.”said Kris while looking Hyurin’s pictures.Suddenly,someone tapped his shoulders.”Hurrmm..Stop looking to the picture.It can’t change anything.She’s beautiful right?!You’re lucky to have the girl you,know?”Kris turned back.”Are you praising yourself?Aiggoo~~So malicious.”said Kris and stood up.”I though you was burned the pictures.”.Kris started to walked.”YA!!Where are you going?Wait for me..Aghh!My head!”yelled Hyurin while held her head,”My memory..”said her again.”Kris turned back.’Are you okay?”asked Kris worried.Hyurin knocked his head and he screamed pain.”I said wait for me..Now you have to carry me..”pouted Hyurin.Kris embraced Hyurin and walked.”I’m heavy right?!”asked Hyurin and smiled brightly.”Pretty good for me.”Kris gave a naughty smile.Hyurin jump off from Kris and kicked him.Hyurin stick out her tongue and ran.Kris screamed pain and tried to chased Hyurin.So they,opened a new love story.

                                                                                                                              -The end-