Ep5

Our Love is Destiny

"Hyurin-a,I heard you fainted at school.What happened?"asked Hyurin's mother.Hyurin just returned home from school."I don't know why I'm fainted.I'm tired Mama.I want to rest."said Hyurin and went to her room."How many times you want to rest.You already rest at school!!"yelled Mama.Hyurin just ignored her mom and go up the stairs."Haish.This girl is so rude!"nagged Mama and continue watching the TV.

    Hyurin throwed her bag on the floor and she lied on the bed.She put her arm on the forehead like thinking something."Who will like me?I'm not to pretty like the seniors.Hyuk-a I miss you.Why you left me."Hyurin started to cry again.

*Flashback...

"Hyurin-a hear me..Stop playing with the teddy bear!"said Hyuk and took the teddy bear from Hyurin's hand."Aaa..My teddy bear!"pout Hyurin not satisfied with Hyuk actions.Hyuk laughed when looked his girlfriend pouting."Haish.You're so cute!"said Hyuk and pulled Hyurin's nose untill it was red."Ouch..It's hurt okay..".."Listen to me first."said Hyuk.Hyurin nod."We will go out dinner with my parents.You have to go!"said Hyuk and pinched Hyurin's cheeks."Ya!! I know that I'm cute.Stop pinching me!"Hyuk put his hands down.'Aish..this girl.."."When?"asked Hyurin while rubbing her cheeks."Tomorrow night.I'll ask the driver to take you."said Hyuk and gave the teddy bear back to Hyurin."I can go by myself."said Hyurin."You can't"Hyuk opposed."Huh.Okay2"Hyurin lost and played with the teddy.

     "Hyurin,let's have dinner!"yelled Mama from downstairs.Hyurin shocked and went down to have dinner.Hyurin sat beside Luhan.Hyurin ate quitely."Why are you so quite today?"asked Papa to Hyurin."I'm little bit tired and sleepy."explained Hyurin."You should sleep early today."said Luhan.Hyurin nod understood."Papa and Mama will go to Mexico tonight.We have meeting there.Luhan take care of your sister."said Papa.Luhan nod understood."If there're problems call Mama."said Papa to them.Luhan and Hyurin nod."How long papa will stay there?"asked Hyurin curiously."Only 3 days."answer Papa."Aish..Papa should stay there 1 week..I want to feel freedom for 1 week."Hyurin monologue.Hyurin sighed heavily."Why are you sigh?You want us to stay there for long time?"asked Mama."Errkk..how can Mama know that..What should I say..".."Errmm..No..not  that..I just feel sad because Mama and Papa will leave us alone again."Hyurin created an answer."This is not first time we leave both of you alone."said Papa.Hyurin looked down.She doesn't know what she want to say more.

Incheon Airport,Seoul..

    "Bye Mama..Bye Papa..Bye Luhan.."teased Hyurin to Luhan."YAA!!"Luhan hit Hyurin softly.They laughed with Hyurin's joke.I think it's not funny.,hehehe..Hyurin kissed her parents.Hyurin whispered to her Mama"Mama don't forget to bring a..".."Souviner from there.."interject Mama."You memorized my words..OMG.."said Hyurin."You always say like that when I will go overseas"Hyurin giggle."Flight number KS123 was arrive.Please attend to gate 4."Hyurin's Papa and Mama went to the gate4.They waved each other before Hyurin's parents leave them.Hyurin's parents was depart to Mexico on 10:45 p.m."Let's go!"invited Luhan.Hyurin nod agree.She followed Luhan from behind while playing a phone.Suddenly DEBUKK* "Ouch!!"Both them yelled pain."Are you blind!By the way,Sorry."Hyurin apologized to the people and took her phone."Sorry,I was playing my phone.".."Huh..This girl's so rude"monologue the man.."A man voice..Errk..Should I look his face"..Hyurin still looked down.She afraid to look to the man.Hyurin bravely look to the man.She lift up her face."Errm..I played my phone too.Errrkk..I have to go.."Hyurin decided to leave the man but.."Miss..can I ask you.."the man asked"Oh please..I'm not to old to call MISS."Hyurin turned"What?"asked Hyurin simple."How can I get to Gangnam?"asked the man."There are many cab and bus out there,you stupid..haish.."."You can get a bus or cab out there.."Hyurin gave a fake smile."Ouh..Sorry,I'm foreigner.I'm not 100% korean."said the man."Foreigner?Get off your sunglasses and the cap!!I want to see your face!!".."KIM HYURIN!!"yelled Luhan and went to Hyurin."What's going on?"asked Luhan."We bumped to each other.I'm fine.He too."explained Hyurin."Haish,I'm sorry for my sister mistake."bowed Luhan to the man."It's okay.I'm fine."said the man."Your voice make me melting..Aish..Kim Hyurin wake up..You don't know who are him..Maybe he's a criminal.Oh,don't get close to us."..Hyurin dragged Luhan."Let's go..I'm sleepy."said Hyurin with spoiled voice."We have to go.Hope your enjoy Korea."said Luhan and waved to the man.'So your name is Kim Hyurin.Where should I search you next time?'..