Ep12

Our Love is Destiny

  Hyurin turned her face wheaw Kris half ."What are you doing here?"asked Kris with his deep voice."Err..I jjj-jjust want to treat your hurt"Hyurin's heart pounded fast."You don't need to do it.I can do it myself."said Kris while drying his hair with the towel and walked closely to Hyurin."Just sit down.My mom asked me to treat you."Hyurin pulled Kris hand but Kris didn't moves."Just sit down.."Hyurin pulled Kris hand again but Kris still didn't moves."What wrong with this guy.Is it hard to sit?!"Hyurin exasperation.She pulled Kris with strength.Kris wasn't stable and pushed Hyurin till lied on the bed Kris almost fall on Hyurin but in time to rested his arms between Hyurin.Kris's face almost touches Hyurin's face.Their eyes met.Water from Kris hair dropped on Hyurin's face.They in that position in a few seconds.Kris wet body made he looked so y."Aaarrrghhh,Kim Hyurin.Wake up!Oh My glass..He's so y..".."Hyurin!!!!"yelled Mama.Mama's yelled made Kris and Hyurin shocked they woke from their imagination.Kris stood up and wore a t-shirt."Sorry"apologized Hyurin with a slow voice but Kris still heard it.Kris smirked and sat beside Hyurin."You said you want to treat me.."Hyurin opened the first aid and took a medicine and  handiplast I'm not sure what it called.She pretend like nothing happened.Hyurin pasted the handiplast at Kris face where was hurt."Ya!!Why are you pasted it so much?"asked Kris."Or you want me wrap whole of your head like a mummy?"teased Hyurin.Kris giggled."Errmm..How about your..errrr..stomach?"asked Hyurin and gave Kris the medicine."Can you do it for me?"teased Kris."YA!!You said you can do it yourself!And remember your're still my enemy!"Hyurin ogle Kris and went out.Kris saw a tray of foods."Nice girl."

      The next day at school."Okay,students.Our school will do a camp on this friday.Who want to join the camp,you can register your name at Mrs.Lee Sora."said the principal at an assembly."Hey,let's join it."said Hyurin to Gyuri and Mia.They nod agree.After the assembly,Hyurin and her friends went to the office for register their name in the camp.On the way to the office,Hyurin and Kris walked opposite.Kris stopped infront Hyurin.He put in his hands in the pocket and closed his face to Hyurin face.Hyurin stepped back a little."Thanks for last night.However,you're still my enemy."whispered Kris and walked away.Gyuri and Mia just watched them."Ehem..What he whispered?"asked Mia."I'll tell you next time."said Hyurin seriously.Mia looked to Gyuri.Gyuri left up her shoulder meant didn't know.They followed Hyurin.

"Hyurin!"shouted Suho."Sunbae..".."Are you join the camp?"asked Suho.Hyurin nod."I must protect Hyurin.."."Errmm,I have class now!See you at the camp!"Suho walked away while waved to Hyurin."I think Suho oppa is like you.."said Mia."Huh..Mia stop it.."sighed Hyurin and walked away.

  Camp day...

    "Okay,you'll have a partner.Boys and girls."said Minho ad prefect.All the students cheered.Minho went into his tent.All of student did their duty.Kai,Mia,Gyuri,Baekhyun and Sehun went in Minho tent."Hyung,can I make a request?"asked Kai to Minho.Minho left his eyebrow meant want to know what the request."Can you set Hyurin and Kris?"said Gyuri."Why?"Minho shocked when heard the request."They are in quarrel.So we planned to make they peace.Can we?"explained Sehun.Minho nod understood."Okey,I'll try."said Minho."Errmm.I with Kai right?"asked Mia.Minho gave a bitter smile.Minho and Mia had black history before.They went out and continue their duty.

       At the night they assemble."Okay,I'll say you partner..Kai and Mia,Chanyeol and Luna..."Gyuri became sad when heard Chanyeol with Luna.Hyurin realize Gyuri sad."It's okay,Gyu."Hyurin Gyuri's back."Hyurin and Kris...Gyuri and Sehun".."WHAT!! Kris!!!"Hyurin not satiesfied with the distribution."I don't want with him!!"shouted Hyurin."Kim Hyurin!"snarled Mrs.Lee Sora.Hyurin sat down.She snorted hardly."Okay,boy,you have to take care your partner.That's you responsiliblity."said Minho.Hyurin got mad."He won't take care of me!"shouted Hyurin again."If they won't be responsible,they will get a punishment."explained Minho."You have to learn from now,how to be responsible man."said mrs. Lee Sora."Arrrhhhh!!!I don't want!!!Why!!Why Kris just keep silent?He likes to be my partner?Of course not!!"Hyurin monologue.Will Kris be a responsible man for Hyurin?