Ep1

Our Love is Destiny

Cheomdamdong,Seoul

"Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo!!"Hyurin phone ringing loudly and made Hyurin woke up."Arrghh!!Disturbance!".Gyuri's name was display on the phone."YA!!Why are you calling me huh?!I want to sleep!!"scolded Hyurin.Hyurin are very known with her bad-tempered behavior but Gyuri and Mia are her best friends so they are habituate with Hyurin's behavior and manners.Mia and Gyuri are different with their  best friends,Mia and Gyuri are little shy girls but about loves they are number 1!."Hello,Kim Hyurin!What's time now?It's 10 o'clock!Mia and I are waiting for a long time!"nagged Gyuri."Do I care?"said Hyurin and ended the call.She woke up from her greeny bed and take a shower.

      "How dare she!!How can she ended the call without say goodbye!When she arrive here.I'll smack down her!!Grrrhh"said Gyuri while grasp her assignment paper."Ya!ya!ya!Your asiggnment paper!Watch out!I know you're angry now just relax.You know how was Hyurin's manners are.So chill dude!"said Mia shakes her heads when looked Gyuri in madly.

Hyurin make up herself prettily and walked down the stairs.There are Appa,Eomma.and oppa are chit chatting while eating."Morning,Papa,Morning Mama!"said Hyurin and kissed her parents cheeks."me?"asked Luhan."Nyah!Why should I kiss you stinky!"mocked Hyurin to her brother.Luhan sighed heavily and pretend doesn't want to talk to his sister."Are you slept late last night?"asked papa.Hyurin nodding and take a bite of bread with raspberry jam."I did half of my assignment last night.Thats why I late go to sleep"explained Hyurin.Mama and papa nodding understood."You are working hard to much.You should take a rest too."said Mama worry."I'm okay,Mama!Right,oppa?"asked Hyurin to Luhan.Luhan just keep silent and continue eating."huh!Arasseo,big baby!"said Hyurin and kissed Luhan.Luhan smiles widely and pinch Hyurin's cheek."Thats my lovely sister!"said Luhan happily and hugged Hyurin tighly.'Oh my god!I can't breath!Luhan oppa!'..Luhan released Hyurin.Hyurin's face looks pale and that made Luhan worried."Sorry Hyu.."Luhan apologized."You hugged me like I will go somewhere forever and ever!"yelled Hyurin.Luhan knock Hyurin's head with a spoon."What are you talking about?!You will never go anywhere without my permission!""said Luhan."Uwahahaha..It's hurt..Mama"said Hyurin with spoiled voice."Yah..You're such indulge person!"said Luhan and pinch Hyurin's cheek.Hyurin looked her watch and it's was 10:50 a.m."OmG!I was promise to Mia and Gyuri!We will go to the library to finish our assignment  today and I was late.Goodbye!See you in the evening!"said Hyurin to her family and went out in a rush.She drove her car fastly and carefully to the library.