Magic

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Once again I was in this same waiting room of this hospital. I paced back and forth waiting to hear about the outcome of the Vice Presidents surgery.

CL sat stiffly on one of the waiting room chairs faced screwed up into a frown. She was pissed because the vice president was injured and the suspect escaped. The security and police had looked all over for him but he seemed to dissapear like magic.

I was equally upset. I was charged with protecting him. I was supposed to be keeping him safe and he got hurt on my watch. 

The doors to the back surgery room opened and Sehun came striding forward in his full doctors scrubs. "How is he?" I asked.

He didnt answer right away and I feared the worst. I had failed. The vice president was dead.

"Can I talk about this with them all here?" He asked. I realized then that Sehun must be totally confused. He didnt know where I worked he only knew that I was with a bleeding and dying Vice President of our country.

"Yes." I motioned toward CL. "Im a special government agent and this is my team leader Lee Chae Rin." Sehun and CL bowed to each other.

"Everyone here has clerance to hear this but not anyone else unless its cleared with me first." CL said.

Beside me and CL the only other people in the waiting room was Dara, Bom, and the VP secretary Lay.

He nodded. "The Vice President has survived and is in recovery."

I breathed a sigh of releif. Thank god.

"However he has very serious injuries and will have to remain in the intensive care unit. I assume only certain people should have acess."

"Yes. Family only. I will call my superiors to get the approval list." Cl told him walking off cell phone already attached to her ear.

Lay cleared his throat. " I'm going to get some air." He walked away stiffly. The poor guy was still shaken up.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Sehun asked.

I told Dara and Bom that I would be right back as I followed Sehun to a more private area were there was no one around.

"What is going on?" He said as soon as we stopped.

"I cant dicuss that with you. "

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "This is crazy. Do you know their saying on the news that the VP was rushed to the hospital after having an heart attack? That was no heart attack, their was blood all over. He had two bullet wounds."

So the government was allready doing damage control. They wouldnt want the public to panic because their vice president was almost gunned down. But there must be more going on, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter