The Beginning of the End

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in Tao's car as I watched Sehun pull out of the hospital parking lot. I still had the keys to his car and I was going to use it to see just what Sehun meant about a endgame. I followed behind him at a steady pace tailing him hoping that he wouldn't recognize Tao's car. When Sehun pulled up to a building by the waterfront and got out. I stopped a ways back and watched him enter the building. It was now or never. All or nothing. I was going learn everything tonight and I had feeling that nothing would ever be the same again. I exited the car and began walking towards the door I saw Sehun enter through. It was dark out but the moon was full and high up in the sky. It illuminated my way as I grasped the handle of the door and quietly and cautiously pulled it open. Once inside I looked around, I was in a dimly lit hallway and I was alone. I crept down the hall until I got to the end. A large room opened up before me and it was empty except for two men and a chair. One of the men was standing and the other was tied to the chair. As I squinted looking closer I could see that the man tied to the chair was the president. I almost gasped but was able to hold it in. I hastily pulled out my phone and texted the location to CL telling her to bring backup. How had the president ended up here? How long had he been here? It couldn't have been long because no one was aware or we would have been assigned to find him. I watched the other guy circle the president.

I knew who he was.

Logicaly I knew that this man was Sehun. But I couldn't , didn't want to believe it. Couldn't process that he was really this type of person. That he had fooled me this whole time.

Sehun pulled out a knife, as he bent down and whispered something in the presidents ear I couldn't stay hidden any longer. I couldn't just stand back and watch him murder the president. I stepped fully into the room. "Sehun." I called out. He froze and he didn't move for what seemed like hours until finally he turned to look at me and I gasped. I finally saw his face clearly. A small part of me was still holding out hope that maybe just maybe this was all a huge misunderstanding, that by some miracle this guy wasn't Sehun. That hope was dashed though. This was him. This was Sehun. Standing here holding the president hostage at knife point. "Why?" I asked. I couldn't say anthing else. Even though I had begun to suspect something like this I guess I didn't fully believe it and the only thing I wanted to know at this point was why. He didn't reply. "Why?" I practically yelled. "How could you do this me?" I shouted. He shook his head. "I'm sorry but I had to." He turned back from me and placed the knife to the presidents neck. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at Sehun. "Drop the knife." I said. He looked at me and said. "You won't shoot me." My hands were trembling and I feared that he was right. That I wouldn't be able to do whatever was nessecary to stop him because of my feelings for him. He smirked and a cold look I had never seen on his face before appeared. He looked so distant and untouchable. Not anything like the guy I had spent time with, the guy who was sweet and caring. He pushed the knife into the presidents neck lightly and a small trickle of blood appeared. "Stop." I shouted again. 

The door on the other side of the room burst open and there stood Tao with a gun in hand. He had it pointed at Sehun. Sehun chuckled as he watched him. "So this is what its come to huh?" Sehun said. I stood there confused. Here was Sehun with a knife to the presidents neck me with a gun trained on him and now here was Tao also with a gun pointed at Sehun. I was out of my league. I didn't have a clue as to what was going on. What Sehun and Tao's true identies were and whose side they were on. But it was becoming obvious that I didn't really know either one of them. "Do you think she has figured it out?" Sehun asked Tao. Tao glared at him without answering. Sehun laughed again turning to me. "I'm not the only one whose lied to you. I'm sure you know Tao's one of us. That he's  killed countless of innocent people. Just like me." 

"Shut up." Tao shouted. "I'm nothing like you." Sehun shook his head. "I still can't figure it out. Why did you turn on us? Why did you decide to become Rebel?" I looked at Tao in shock. He was rebel? I never suspected it and yet it was so obvious. At this point however I didn't know what to belive or what to do. They both had lied to me and decieved me. Tao raised his gun higher pointing it at Sehun's head. "Sorry. But I have to kill you. If I want to be free I have to get rid of you all." he said. Sehun spoke to me kepping his eyes on Tao. "Are you going to let him kill me?" He asked. My hands wavered. What was I to do? I saw Tao's finger move as he prepared to pull the trigger. I swung my gun around and pointed it at him. "Put the gun down." Tao looked at me in shock and disbelief. "Really? You would shoot me for him?" He asked. "He's a monster."

"If I am a monster so is he. We've both commited the same crimes together for years."

Tao sneered at him. "The difference is I didn't enjoy it." Sehun shrugged. "Believe what you want." 

"He's  a monster Minzy. He has to die. You would defend him even after all the lies he's  told you?" Tao asked. "I'm not the only one whose decieved you." 

"Be quiet. Shut up. Both of you shut up!" I shouted. I couldn't take it. My heart was beating rapidly, I was swetting. My arm shaking unsteadly. Here I was forced to choose between two men. Two men who had lied, used and decieved me. One who persued me sweetly and the other who smashed my barriers down and found his way into my heart. Two men I had grown to love. "Just put the gun down Tao." I said almost pleading with him.

Suddenly Tao dropped to the ground clutching his shoulder. "." He cried out. What the hell? I stepped forward intending to go to him when four guys stepped through the doorway. I recognized. Luhan, Xiumin and Chen from the photos Rebel... Well Tao, had given to us. The fourth guy was a mystery. I didn't know who he was. "Stay there and drop your weapon or the next bullet goes through his head." He said pointing his gun at Tao. I instantly but reluctantly dropped my gun on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter