Connected

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

e and Sehun sat quietly in his car outside my apartment building. I knew what was coming. I could feel the nervous tension in the air. He was going to kiss me. I glanced over at him out the corner of my eye and he was watching me. He smiled sweetly. What was he waiting for? Would I have to make the first move? Just as I was gathering up my courage to do just that he leaned over getting closer and closer to me. He reached out with both hands cupping my face tenderly. He paused his lips just inches from mine, I could feel his cool breath across my lips as he spoke. "Is this ok?" I nodded slowly in a daze. He closed those last inches between us and our lips met. I closed my eyes tightly as he kissed me. Unconciously my hand rose and latched onto his shoulder pulling myself in closer to him. Too soon he was pulling away. I sat back in my seet and tried to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. "You better head in. Don't want you to be tired for work in the morning." I sighed regretfully. "Yeah your right. Thanks for dinner." He smiled. "Ill call you tomorrow." I got out of the car and waved goodbye. I headed for the door opening I turned back before going inside and saw that Sehun was still sitting there talking on the phone. He glanced over seeing me still standing there and waved. I waved and went inside. I was on cloud nine all the way to my door. I couldn't believe everything had turned out so well. I went inside and straight to my room where I dropped down on the bed. Did this mean that we were dating? I wasn't sure. We went on one date and we just kissed, but maybe that was too soon to say that we were dating. I went to sleep with one thing on my mind. Oh Sehun.

 

The next morning I hurridly got dressed for work. Me and CL would finally be going to pay the Chinese embassador a visit. Naeun was at the door just as I got there. We rarely left the house at the same time most days. She was always late. Up early today. She shrugged and opened the door. I followed her out closing and locking the door. I heard Naeun say. "Oh. Hi Tao." Oh great. I glanced over and saw him leaning oh so casually against his door. I don't know what it was the annoyed me about him, that smirk of his certainly got on my nerves. I bowed a little at him trying to be polite and walked off heading for the elvator. "Your not a good neighbor." I heard him say from right beside me. I looked over at him stunned. "Huh?" "I said your not a good neighbor. You didn't even greet me. That was rude. I think my feelings are hurt." Naeun started to giggle behind me. "Minji why are you so mean?" She asked. I turned and glared at her. "Im sorry I have a lot on my mind." I lied. I really didn't know why I had an instant dislike of this guy. I bowed to him again more politely this time. "Good morning nice to meet you. Im Gong Min Ji."

"I believe I already introduced myself the other day and I am pretty hard to forget so..." he trailed off smirking. See, arrogant. That's why I didn't like him. His ego was too huge. I could tell from the first moment I saw him. I gave him a disgusted look and responded. "Actually I have forgotten. Sorry." I shrugged. He looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. I felt a smirk of my own spread across my face. The elevator stoped on our floor and I grabbed Naeun's arm dragging her into the elevator with. As the doors closed I could see Tao still standing there watching me. Naeun laughed loudly. "I think he likes you unni." I rolled my eyes at her. "No seriously. Even when we came out of the apartment his eyes were glued to you only." I wrinkled my nose. I could care less if he liked me, even though I doubted it. "Wah when did my unni become such a guy magnet? Two hot guys interested in you..daebak." I pushed her lightly. "Shut up."

We both took the same taxi, Naeun got dropped off at school first and then me at the office. Upon entering I went straight to CL's office. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in." She called out. I came inside closing the door. "So how are we going to do this?" I asked as I sat in the chair. "Simply. We go in we let them know who we are and we question him. At some point I will create a chance for you to take a look around so be ready." I nodded.

 

We arrived in Mr. Lin's office and stopped at the front desk. A guy with bleach blond hair sat talking on the phone in chinese. We stopped in front of the desk and waited for him to finish up his call. "How can I help you?" He asked. "Were here to see Mr. Lin." CL told him. "Do you have an appointment?" He asked. I could tell Cl was starting to get impatient which meant she would soon start being rude. Before she could say anything I talked over her. "No we don't but its important." I took out my badge and showed it to him. Cl stood beside me tapping her foot eyes glued to the guy. He watched her back as he picked the phone up again and spoke in chinese. Weird. It was like CL and him were having some type of silent staring contest. "Mr Lin said to come right in." He stood up and led us over to a door. He opened it and CL pushed past him bumping into his shoulder. The guy grinned after her. Inside the office Mr Lin stood behind his desk. He bowed politely to us. I noticed that the guy came into the room to and closed the door behind him. Mr lin must have noticed my intrest because he said. "I've asked my assistant Kris to be here because his Korean is far better than mine." I nodded. Me and CL sat down. "Why would KNI need to speak with me?" He asked. Our badges said we wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter