Encounter

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday morning I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard Naeun calling me. "Minji I'm leaving." She said poking her head in. I looked at the time display on my cell. "Its only 9. Where you going so early on a Saturday morning?" I asked.

She smiled shyly at me. "I have a date."

I gasped. "With who? Is he in your class? What's his name."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Stop grilling me. I will tell you when I'm ready. Its new so I want to keep him all to myself OK?"

 

"OK." I agreed. I didn't want to argue with her before her big date. I could tell she was really excited. "But I expect to meet him soon."

Even though she was getting a pass now I still wanted to meet him and check him out to make sure he was good enough for my little sister. She smiled at me. "Thanks. I'll see you later." She skipped away.

I went back to my coffee. I filled my cup and sat down at the table. I didn't have anything to do today. I looked around the house, I guess I could clean. I quickly dismissed that idea. I hated to clean and the house wasn't even that dirty.

So the only thing left to do was to go into the office. I could get some work done.

I finished my coffee showered and got dressed. I was at the front door slipping on my sneakers when my cell phone rang. Looking down at the display I saw that it said Doctor Oh.

My heart started to beat faster. I was nervous to talk to him against after that night in his car. Taking a deep breath I answered "Hello."

"Minji hi!" He said cheerfully. "Hi." I said back. I could feel my cheeks getting red and he wasn't even in the room with me.

"So. I was wondering. Do you have any plans today?" He asked.

 

"No." I answered immediately.

 

He breathed a sigh of relief. "I was hoping you would say that because... I'm down stairs."

 

I didn't know what to say. I was flattered that he decided to show up because he wanted to take me out but flustered because now I wouldn't have time to change my clothes.

 

"Your quite. Too fast again?" He asked.

 

"No. No. I'll be right down."

I hung up the phone and ran back to my room. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail I had it in and began brushing it as fast as possible. While I was brushing my hair I shimmied out of the blue jeans I was wearing and pulled on my black leather pants to go with the red blouse I was wearing. That would have to do.

I ran back to the living room and opened the closet to find my heels. Once I put them on I left out the door and closed it. I locked it and turned around.

"!" I jumped in surprise to see Tao leaning against his door. He definitely wasn't their when I first came out. I don't know how he was so freakin quite. Its hard to sneak up on me. "Can you stop doing that?" I said trying to calm my racing heart.

He smirked. "Doing what?" He asked innocently.

 

"Sneaking up on me."

He gave me that look that I was quickly becoming to hate and said. "I was standing here the whole time."

"Whatever." I said walking past him. Sehun was downstairs waiting for me.

I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. Tao came over and stood beside me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere." I replied.

He chuckled. I looked over at him and saw that he was watching me. For some reason my mind went back to last night when I woke up in his car to see his eyes on me and his hand on my face. I turned away and focused my eyes on the elevator doors that where now opening. I was relieved, now I could get away from him. I got into the elevator only to see him following me in.

"Why are you following me?"

He laughed out loud. "I'm not. I'm meeting up with some friends." He leaned back against the elevator wall. "You know this is the second time you've accused me of following you. A little conceited are we?"

 

I blushed. He really irritated me. I kept my eyes on the door and ref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter