Follow Me

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

Minzy ran through the wharehouse district gun drawn yelling out. "STOP"

Of course he didn't listen.

They never listened.

She stepped up her pace running as fast as she could not paying attention to the fact that it felt like her heart was about to beat out of her chest. She started gaining on him she was practically breathing down his neck when suddenly he slipped into one of the warehouses whose door was open dissapering from sight.

Minzy decided to put her weapon away because there could be civilians inside and she didn't want to run the risk of hurting one. Placing it in the holster attached to her waist she cautiously entered into the dark warehouse. 

 

I glanced around trying to spot where he could have went too when I heard a noise that sounded like it was coming from a door that I could see at the back. I walked towards it making sure to keep my attention all around me, there was no telling where he could be.

 

I pushed the door open and came out into a large bright loading bay, there where people all over the place moving things. . 

He could be anywhere in this.

I began walking through all the guys giving me strange looks wondering what I was doing here. Jang Kiyoung's image was in my head, if he thought he would be able to slip away this way he was dead wrong. I walked through the rows of people looking at each person closely. I was breathing hard still from the run and my feet were aching, but I was determined. I would not give up.

 

When I got towrds the end of the fourth row I had walked through I saw someone who looked suspicious. His back was to me and unlike all the mean around him he didn't seem to be working. I took a step closer to him in an attempt to see his face clearly because all I could see was his side profile. I heard my name being called out.

"Minjiah!"

I took my attention away for a second turning to see CL rushing in with Dara and Bom right behind her. I turned to look back at the guy just in time to see him sprinting for an exit. He was shoving people out of his way knocking them to the ground without a care.

I took chase.

I couldn't let him get through them doors. I had to take him down. With so many people around however I wouldn't have a clear shot. Just as Jang Kiyoung was about to rush through the door someone came in and they colided into eachother knocking Kiyoung over. Yes. This was my opertunity. I ran over and stepped on Kiyoungs arm before he got the chance to get up. He screamed. "Ahhhhh aishhh you !" I just stepped on it harder with my high heeled boots. I looked over at the guy who had knocked Kiyoung over. He had dark hair under a baseball hat. He looked from me to Kiyoung and then walked away heading further into the warehouse. I watched him walk away, there was something about him that snagged my attention. Maybe I had seen him before. However My attention was brought back to in front of me when Kiyoung attempted to dislodge my foot from his arm.

By this time CL Bom and Dara had finally reached my side. CL leaned down and grabbed Kiyoung by his other arm pulling him to his feet and cuffing him.

"Yah. Don't EVER run off by yourself again. You hear me?" CL said to me angrily handing Kiyoung off to Bom. I nodded. Even though I knew that if a similar situation happened I would do the same thing. It was a spliit second decision. This guy was a dangerous killer, I couldn't just let him escape. Something on the floor by Dara's foot caught my eye.

"Unni what's that?" I asked pointing next to her foot.

She looked down. "Its a paper. Maybe Kiyong dropped it." She bent over and picked it up. She looked at it and then her face got even paler than normal.

"Yah is this yours?" She asked Jang Kiyoung shoving the paper in his face.

He stumbled back a little but not far because Bom had him in an iron grip. He looked the paper over and shook his head. "Don't lie." Dara said.

"What is it?" CL asked.

Dara was about to answer when I realized that we had attracted a lot of attention. All the workers had stopped what they where doing and were looking and listening to us. I had a feeling that whatever was on that paper was important and we wouldn't want it ending up being front page news. "Not here. Lets wait until we get back to the office." I said. 

 

We transported Kiyoung to our building where he would be detained and questioned before being sent to a jailing facility. Our building looked like any average office building in dowtown seoul. But that's just from the outside. The inside was whole different matter.

There where extensive security procedures. The building was populated by various government officials but the top floor was reserved for our team and our select few helpers. 

We gathered into the elevator and CL pressed in the code on the ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter