I Need Answers

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minzy

 

Through the whole debriefing all I could think about was finding Tao. I needed to speak to him. I had to know if he was really there or not.

 

I took a taxi home and I went to Tao's door and knocked. When there was no answer I knocked again harder and longer.

 

Still no answer.

 

I was just preparing to sit outside his door and wait for him to get home when his voice from behind me whispered. "Boo!"

 

Still a little shaken up from earlier I reacted purely on instinct. I turned around fist raised and punched him in the face.

 

"Ouch. What was that for?" He cried out holding his hand up to his eye.

 

"Well I've told you to stop sneaking up on me." I said defensively.

 

He gave me a look and I shrugged. He pushed me out of the way and began unlocking the door.

 

"Wait where are you going? I need to talk to you."

 

"Inside to ice my eye. I can't let this beautiful face bruise." He said without turning back to look at me. He opened the door and walked inside leaving it open as he disappeared. Looks like I would be going into his apartment because I did really need to talk to him.

 

I entered into his apartment and closed the door behind me. I was curious as to how his place was. Looking around I saw that it was sparsely decorated. There was one leather couch and a TV in the living room and that was it. I didn't notice any pictures of family around anywhere.

 

I followed the sounds to the kitchen where Tao was placing a bag of ice to his face. For the first time since he scared me I think he got a good look at me

 

"Woah what happened to you?" He asked.

 

I looked at him suspiciously. So he was really going to pretend not to know anything. "What did you do today?" I asked ignoring his question.

 

"Met some friends, hung out, got some food, came home. Why?" He asked.

 

I eyed him closely trying to determine if he was lying. "So you weren't there in yangchon? You didn't call my name?"

 

He looked at me like I was cray. "Nope."

 

I steppes forward and he backed up. I kept coming closer and closer to him and he continued to back away until he bumped into the counter. "I know you were there. I heard your voice."

 

"Maybe you just imagined it because you wanted to see me so badly." He said in that cocky voice of his.

 

I ignored that comment and poked my finger into his chest. "Tell me. Are you working with him? Is he Kris?" I asked. I was certain that I had heard the killers voice before. But it was hard to tell because he had whispered but I was thinking it was Kris.

 

It had to be him. There was no one else I could think of. There weren't many men in my life and the ones I knew I trusted so that left someone I had recently met. Tao or Kris. Either of them could be him. But I knew it wasn't Tao because his voice came from across the room.

 

"Who is Kris? I don't know what your talking about. Move." He said.

 

 

I shook my head. "No. Not until you give me answers."

 

He stared into my eyes intensely and repeated. "Move."

 

"No."

 

 

So fast that I wasn't able to react he grabbed me by the shoulders spinning me around so that I was now up against the counter. He then put his hands on my waist and lifted me up perching me on top of the counter. He released me and places his hands palm down on the counter top on wither side of me, cag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter