Shadow

AON ALL OR NOTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the street gritting my teeth my hands tightened into fist. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. It was necessary, I had to. It was for the greater good of the plan. But for the first time in my life I was feeling... Guilt?

Yes guilt.

I felt guilty.

 

I hurt her. Left bruises on that beautiful face of hers. Her neck was all kinds of hideous colors and it was all my doing.

 

I did that to her.

 

I shook my head trying to erase these conflicting thoughts. I couldn't be thinking like this. It wasn't apart of the plan. Everything in my life always revolved around the plan.

 

I turned the corner and spotted him leaned against Kris's red sports car. Kris was right beside him. Those two were always inseparable. I told leader he should watch them closely. But as much as he trusted and cared for me he had a strong affection for Tao also and didn't want to contemplate any deception coming from him.

 

I stopped before them and Tao winked.

 

"Hay pet."

 

I scowled. They all called me leaders little pet behind my back but Tao was the only one who dared say it to my face. "Shut up. What do you want? I'm busy."

 

It was Tao's turn to scowl. "Yeah busy..." He looked up he street towards where his and Miny's apartment building was located. "Today was a close call." He said when he focused on me again. "Your getting sloppy... You almost killed her. You know that's not allowed."

 

"Yet." I said running my fingers through my hair. I was frustrated and edgy. "What were you doing there anyways?" I asked genuinely curious.

 

He shrugged carelessly. "I followed you and Minzy when you guys left the apartment this morning. When you both ended up getting calls and left I decided to follow her."

 

"And why where you following her?" I asked not sure if I would like the answer. The way Tao watched her. It wasn't good and I really didn't like it.

 

"None of your business." He replied flippantly.

 

I arched my eyebrow. "It wouldn't be wise to fall for her. It won't work. Were on opposite sides of this battle." I told him. Needing the reminder for myself as well as him. And that pissed me off. One girl shouldn't be getting to me like this. She shouldn't be getting in the way of the plan. I couldn't allow it, wouldn't allow it.

 

Tao scoffed. "Maybe you should remember that to. You weren't even supposed to make contact with her. I was." He said possessively.

 

That angered me. What right did he have to sound as if he owned her? As if she was his? "I met her purely by chance. At the hospital when her sister was sick. We already made contact. We kept in contact. She obviously likes me." I said confidently trying to taunt him.

 

Tao's whole body tensed. "If it weren't for you the vice president would have died on the scene when I shot him and then there would have been no need for the leader to order me to get close to her anyways." He seethed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter