Chapter 8

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

It had been a few weeks since I had met Sungyeol and he decided it was time for me to meet his friends. Though I did not say much at all, he still enjoyed my company and tried  his best all the time to try and cheer me up. Though he did not know the reason behind why I was the way I was, he still felt obliged to help me.

I follow Sungyeol into the café, to be greeted with many shouts from a table nearby.

“Sungyeollie!”

“Sungyeol-ah!”

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol why did it take you so long?!”

“Hyung, is that her?”

The last boy gazed my way as I ducked behind Sungyeol’s lean frame trying to avoid his eyes.

“Come on ~~~~ah. Don’t be scared, they won’t bite.” Sungyeol assured me as he pulled me from behind him. “~~~~ah, I’d like you to meet my friends! Introduce yourselves guys!”

“I’m the cute maknae, Lee Sungjong!” The one who looked like a puppy exclaimed making a cute expression at the same time.

“I’m the leader of this group, Kim Sunggyu.” He nodded your way.

“I’m the cutest, Nam Woohyun!” The third boy almost yelled as be made an adorable pose.

“I’m the dance machine, Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya.”

“I’m Jang Dongwoo, do I look like a dinosaur to you?” The last boy asked pointing curiously to himself.

I slightly giggled to myself over the cutness of the 5 boys. I looked up at Sungyeol expecting him to introduce me.

“Ah, yeah, this is ~~~~. As you can see she doesn’t talk much. So you better treat her nicely!” Sungyeol yelled, giving all the boys a warning. They all nodded in understanding and chuckled at Sungyeol’s childish side.

I softly shook my head and directed my attention back to the 5 new boys I had just met. I scanned all of their faces individually, noticing that all the boys were extremely handsome. My eyes sparkled at their expressions, they all smiled genuinely at me. I couldn’t help but smile back, something I had only learned to do since I met Sungyeol.

Thought he did not ask me about why I had become the way I was, I felt as if I need to tell him at one point or another. I looked down at my feet, slightly embarrassed at the attention I was getting.

“Well, we aren’t going to keep standing here are we? Come on and sit down!” Woohyun exclaimed, clapping his hands and pointing towards their table.

I sat down between Sungyeol and the maknae, Sungjong.

“Oh ~~~~ah, all of us except for Sungjong are older than you so feel free to call us Oppas okay?” (A/N: They aren't their real ages, so all the boys except for Sungjong are the same as as you) Sungyeol said to me while looking around at all his friends. I nodded and scanned around at all the boys. I wanted to start a conversation but I was scared to use my voice. Though Sungyeol had taught me otherwise, I still felt extremely awkward when I talked to people. I was afraid they would leave, just like Myungsoo had.

After a long but enjoyable lunch, I returned home. My mood immediately dropped after I noticed that I had not thought of Myungsoo the whole day. I rushed to the piano, quickly putting my firngers onto the keys. I played the song once again remembering every note and count like it was written in my mind. 

~~~

Back with another update (: INFINITE IS HERE :D 2 dtg ^^ <3 

I'll update asap, after I finish my homework that is.... hehe