Chapter 11

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

Waking up, I peered around, startled by the appearance of 6 boys lying around me. I thought back to the day before, immediately relaxing. I sat up slowly, inspecting all the boys *Hmm… I should make them breakfast* I made my way to the kitchen, trying to be as quiet as I could.

After preparing a huge breakfast feast, I went back into the lounge room to call my Oppas up.

“OPPAS ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!” I cheered, startling a few of them. Others woke up groggily, rubbing their eyes, peering at me, and then lying back down to go to sleep. I sighed a deeply and walked up to the reluctant boys.

“Come on Oppa! Wake up! I made breakfast for everyone!”

After mentioning breakfast, the remaining boys immediately shot up.

“FOOD WHERE?!” They yelled, I giggled softly, shaking my head. *Such adorable Oppas*

“Come into the kitchen.”

They all made their way half asleep to the kitchen. As soon as they arrived, all 6 pairs of eyes widened.

“WOAHHHH!” They exclaimed, looking graciously at me.

“Did you make all this?” Woohyun asked curiously. “For us?” He continued.

I nodded my head, gesturing for them to sit down. Soon everyone dug in, their eyes widening as soon as they took their first bites. I lowered my head in shame *It must taste really bad*

“~~~~AH!!!” Sungjong squealed. “WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO COOK SO WELL?” I looked back up at all the boys, confused at the sudden question.

“W-what?” I questioned slowly.

“IT’S DELICIOUS!” All the boys chorused together. Immediately, a smile grew upon my face.

“Awww, Thankyou Oppas!  Eat a lot okay?” They all smiled and continued eating.

After eating happily with the company of my new best friends, we all got ready to head out. It was then that I found out that all the boys went to the same school as me. (A/N: Once again, they're aren't their real ages :L)

The bell rung for the beginning of lunch time. I made my way out of class to meet up with my Oppas. I was suddenly bumped by a stranger, sending my books out of my grasp. I looked upwards, to meet with a pair of stone cold eyes, the pitch black colour sending shivers down my spine.*Who is this guy? Why didn’t he apologise?”

“~~~~ah are you okay?” I heard Sungyeol’s panicked voice in the distance, followed by a few quick footsteps coming closer to me. I looked back towards the source of the voice, nodding my head softly before bending down to pick up my books.

As I slowly stood back up, I realised the mysterious boy had disappeared. I inspected my surroundings, trying to find the boy.

“Sungyeol Oppa, did you see where that boy went?” I asked curiously, he shook his head.

“I don’t know, he was gone when I arrived.”

Though he was a complete stranger, he had a certain aura around him. The same type of aura that Myungsoo had sent me every time I saw his smiling face. But this boy’s aura was threatening, as if he would explode If I made a wrong decision. I vowed to stay away from this mysterious boy, but what I didn’t know was how much of a role this boy would play in my life.

~~~

Hey guys, once more update until tomorrow, well in my time at least. :L Thanks so much for the support <3 Makes me want to write more fics ^^ Holidays are in 2 days, so expect many more updates over the holidays ^^ 

Get ready for some DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D