Chapter 22

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

I sat nervously in the practice room, playing the song over and over again as quietly as I could. I jumped slightly when I heard the door open suddenly.

“YAH MYUNGSOO I THINK THERE’S SOMETHING THERE!” I heard Sungjong yell. I couldn’t help but giggle at Sungjong’s childish behaviour. I gained my composure after a few seconds, laying my hands gracefully over the piano keys. I began to play our sacred song; the song which the two of us owned, the song which could possibly bring us together. I saw in from the corner of my eyes that Myungsoo had calmed down, and turned around as soon as I had begun.

He walked slowly up to the piano, staring at the piano as I continued to play. The last note was played as I lifted my hand from the piano, looking straight at Myungsoo. I could see his eyes widen as I stared into his mesmerising eyes. We continued our staring competition until he broke the silence, clutching his head and kneeling to the floor.

I ran to his side, holding his hands and removing them from his head. I could feel him slightly jump at my touch and his head shot up, with a confused expression on his face.

“I feel like I’m forgetting something.” I whispered as he continued to gaze into my eyes. “~~~~ah, who are you to me?”

“I’m….i’m….i’m…. your girlfriend.” I managed to say as our staring contest began once again. I could see the pitch black in his eyes fading away. I immediately felt that warm feeling once again, that warm feeling which had brought me back on my feet when I was at my lowest. Myungsoo was back. Kim Myungsoo, the person I had loved; he was back.

He slowly rose to his feet before cupping my face with his hands.

“~~~~ah, ~~~~ah, ~~~~ah” He repeated over and over again, his voice getting louder as all the memories returned to him. He pulled me into his embrace, the embrace I had been longing for. He repeated my name over and over again, as if he was scared to forget it once again.

He pulled back, putting one hand under my chin and tilting my head up. He angled his head and leaned in. My heartbeat quickened as he continued to lean in. Closer and closer and closer. As our lips met, that familiar feeling returned, the feeling of my heart being filled, filled with happiness, filled with joy, filled with love. I more than happily, returned the kiss. Showing how much I had missed him, how much I had longed to be in his embrace once more.

Myungsoo pulled back again, his gaze not leaving mine for a second.

“~~~~ah Saranghae.” He whispered. My life felt complete, the broken pieces of my heart mended by those simple words.

“I love you too.” I replied before our lips met once again. We were interrupted by the sudden opening of the door, as Sungjong and the rest of the boys came in yelling,

“YAH WHY IS IT TAKING SO LO-“Sungjong stopped mid sentence as he saw the position we were in. I could feel my cheeks redden as I turned back to Myungsoo. I giggled as Sungjong back out of the room, coughing awkwardly before yelling once again, “Don’t forget to use protection!”

I looked at Myungsoo before we burst out laughing. His laughter, the laughter I had longed to hear, filled the air. Myungsoo turned my head slightly with his hand, so that my gaze was directed once again to him. He leaned in once again, pressing his lips against mine. Pulling back, he finally said,

“I remember. I remember Our Last Goodbye.” 

~~~

such a cliche ending xD i know... LOL BUT it was fun to write (: 

thanks everyone for reading, subscribing and commenting <3 

reminding everyone again, this is my FIRST EVER fic, so feel free to leave any constructive criticism (: 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :D