Chapter 21

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

As I woke up, I felt a small weight on the edge of the bed, turning my head slightly, I saw Sungyeol sleeping on the side of the bed. I sat up slowly, noticing that our hands were joined. I lightly squeezed his hand, attempting to wake him up. He woke up faster than I thought, his head lifting up slowly as his eyes met mine.

“~~~~ah, how are you feeling?” He murmured, rubbing his eyes with his free hand. I wasn’t quite sure how to answer that question, because my feelings were jumbled. *Did he really forget me?* I shrugged in reply and saw that he nodded his head. He slowly unfolded his legs from beneath him, letting out a small groan. “Remind me to never sleep sitting down.” He said, trying to lighten the extremely eerie atmosphere.

The dorm was silent; no noise was coming from the boys. I look wearily at my watch, noticing that I had slept for about 3 hours. I turned around so my legs were touching the ground, I looked back at Sungyeol before telling him that I needed to use the bathroom. I walked out, noticing that all the boys were still sitting in the same circle as before.

I walked like a zombie into the bathroom, not noticing the worried looks the boys had been giving me as I walked past. I closed the bathroom door quietly and turned to the mirror. I was shocked by my appearance; my hair was ruffled to a point where it was beyond messy and my eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. I ran my fingers through my hair, making it slightly neater.

After doing my business, I walked back out of the bathroom, making my way to the circle of boys. I sat myself down where I had been before, looking around at the boys. I could see the worry on their faces as I felt tears coming out of my eyes once again. Sungjong was the first to react, he ran to me, enveloping me in his signature bear hug. He pulled back, grasping my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

“~~~~ah, I promise, that I will do whatever I can to make Myungsoo remember you.” He swore as he looked around at the other boys. They all began to nod, agreeing to help. I smiled weakly, before saying a quiet thank you. I suddenly gasped, noticing that one thing I had not mentioned in the story I had told before.

“What ~~~~? What’s wrong?” Sungjong asked worriedly as he turned rapidly back and forth from me and the other boys.

“I forgot to mention another thing that Myungsoo remembered…. He… remembered Our Last Goodbye.” I could see the confusion on all the boys’ faces as they glanced amongst one another.

“Your Last Goodbye?” Hoya asked.

“No, 'Our Last Goodbye', it’s the song he wrote for me before he disappeared.” They all gasped.

“Maybe… if you play that song again, he’ll remember you.” Sungjong said as his eyes sparkled at the thought of Myungsoo remembering me. I nodded vigorously, agreeing 100% with the idea.

*Kim Myungsoo, do you remember Our Last Goodbye?* 

~~~ 

Haha, you guys can probably guess how this fic ends right? :L Yeah, 1 more chapter to go, sorry for having such a rushed ending, i ran out of ideas to write about... sorry -bows- 

WELL anticipate my new fic (: i'll post the foreword as soon as i make the poster ^^ 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG INFINITE'S PARADISE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO -drools- i don't know what to say about it, except that its FREAKEN PERFECT O: 

OH YEAH! Sungyeol rapped in Cover Girl O: <3 

well look forward to the next update ^^