Chapter 20

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

Sungyeol’s POV

“Psh, just because I’m good looking doesn’t mean I’m your boyfriend.”

As soon as I heard those few words I could almost hear ~~~~’s heart breaking. I looked worriedly over to her, to see her burst into tears before running into our room. As soon as the door closed, we returned out glares back to Myungsoo.

“W-W-What?” He asked, slightly scared of our intense glares.

“You really don’t remember who she is?” Sunggyu asked once again.

“Mmmm.” Myungsoo nodded as he looked around at all of us. We all started shaking their heads in disbelief. *Did he really forget who ~~~~ is?*

I could feel ~~~~’s pain as I heard soft sobbing coming from inside the room. I walked up the room, pressing my head against the door to listen in. The sniffing continued as I heard her walking towards the beds. I heard a soft creak as she lay down. Within a few minutes, she was fast asleep, her soft snores signalling that she had fallen asleep. I opened the door as quietly as I could, stepping in and closing the door tightly behind me. I paced up to her, kneeling down beside the bed and grasping her hand.

“~~~~ah what can I do? What can I do to make Myungsoo remember you? What can I do to help?” I whispered as I looked at her angelic features. I felt my heartbeat fasten as she unconsciously flipped over. I could now see her tear stained face. As softly as I could, I placed my hand on her face, wiping away some of the tears with my thumb. I couldn’t bear to see her in so much pain, it made my heart hurt. I grabbed a sat down beside the bed, still holding onto her hand. I soon fell asleep, not letting go of her hand of a single second.

Hoya’s POV

After Sungyeol had left, Myungsoo stood up. I guess that he was too overwhelmed by the sudden questions. My eyes followed him as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him. We sat there for a while, discussing what had just happened.

The silence took over as we all sat and thought. We were thinking of possible ways to get Myungsoo to remember ~~~~. I could hear a few muffled words from my room, before the silence took over once again. I finally decided to check on ~~~~ and Sungyeol.

I opened the door and peered inside, to see Sungyeol tightly grasping ~~~~’s hand. His eyes were closed and he was leaning on the side of the bed. ~~~~ was sleeping on the bed, her now puffy eyes showing her sorrow.

I could feel the peace in the air, so I backed out of the room, turning off the light in the process. As soon as I sat back down, Woohyun asked,

“So how is she? And what’s Sungyeol doing in there?” I put a finger up to my lips, telling him to lower his voice.

“They’re both sleeping, its best if we leave them alone for now.” I answered as all the boys nodded in agreement. *~~~~ah we’ll help you in any way possible*

~~~

BING! i'm back xD sorry for the late update, was busy planning my next fic (: 

yeah... this fic is going to end in chapter 22 :L once again, i at writing endings, so please excuse my extremely rushed ending.... 

WELL GUESS WHAT'S COMING OUT TOMORROW! INFINITEEEEEEEEEEEE PARADISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (: WOOO ;D 

well anticipate my next two chapters xD