Chapter 13

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

It was a new day at school, and the news of Infinite becoming an idol group had spread through the students. They were already gaining fans by the second, having groups of girls following them around where ever they went.

I peered around, looking for my now famous friends.

“Oppas!” I yelled happily, spotting them walking together through the corridors. I ran up to them, smiles immediately growing upon all their faces. I looked up towards the boys, seeing they had a whole fan club following them. Peering over their shoulders, I realised that some of the girls were giving me glares.

I looked back up at the boys, giving them a look of confusions. They all turned around looking at the girls’ expressions. With one glance, the girls' expressions immediately changed. They all swooned at the boys’. As the boys returned their eyes back at me, I whispered quietly to them,

“They’re giving me weird glares; I think I’m gaining an anti fan club already.”

They laughed heartily as Sunggyu reassured me,

“Don’t worry, as long as we’re here for you, we won’t let them do anything to you.”

~~~~

Though Sunggyu had promised me not to let anyone hurt me, Infinite were never around to protect me from the continuous bullying. When I was alone, I was pushed, shoved and called names, only because I had been around Infinite all the time.

Due to Infinite’s continuous practicing for their debut, I never had the time to go out with them anymore. When I did see them, I didn’t tell them anything about the bullying, as this would just give them another problem to worry about on top of their overflowing schedules. I felt like there was no one to talk about this with, *Kim Myungsoo, where are you? I need your help.*

Seeing the boys worn out physically and mentally broke my heart. They were being over working, dancing for 15 hours a day. I couldn’t interfere, as this would just earn me more anti fans. All I could do was supply food for them; I would cook breakfast at 6 in the morning, going over to each of their houses. It was tiring for me, but I figured that what they were experiencing was on a much higher level than mine. I would help them, like they had helped me, when I needed it most.

~~~

It had been a good 4 weeks before the news had come out. Their number of fans was growing by the second, as my anti fans were growing at twice the rate. What they didn’t realise was how hard I was trying to help them.

I was lying quietly on my bed, staring up at the ceiling thinking about all my anti fans. Suddenly my phone vibrated beside me, startling me slightly. I picked it up, looking at the caller ID, “Sungyeol Oppa”, before picking up.

“Oh Sungyeol Oppa!” I laughed cheerfully, happy that Sungyeol had taken a break to call.

“Hello ~~~~ah.” He replied in his worn out voice. Immediately, I started investigating him,

“Sungyeol Oppa, have you been eating well? How are the members?”

“Yeah, I’ve been eating well but the members are really tired.” I sighed in sympathy. “Oh yeah, ~~~~ah I called to tell you that all of Infinite are moving to a dorm tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and meet L.”

“Oh really? I’d love to come over!” I replied happily. He chuckled at my enthusiasm though he was too tired to say anything else. “Well, sleep well Sungyeol Oppa. Tell the other members I said hi.”

“Okay ~~~ah, Sleep well.” With that, he hung up. I lay back down on my bed, returning my gaze to the ceiling. *I wonder what their dorm will look like. I wonder if L will be kind.* Thoughts crowded my head as I continued to wonder about what I would face tomorrow at Infinite’s dorm.

~~~

WOAHHHH 30 SUBSCRIBERS? O: i never expected that many, THANKS EVERYONE <3 

Here's an update to make everyone happy (: Thanks for the awesome comments as well ^^ 

Incase anyone was wondering, 'you' don't know who L is atm. :L 

OMGOMGOMG INFINITE'S TEASER O: ANTICIPATING ^^