Chapter 17

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

Infinite were soon to debut, so their practice times were extended, meaning that I had not seen them for a few weeks. This may not seem like a lot to other people, but since they were my only friends, it felt like years. The bullying had died down, as people realised that we were just really close friends and nothing more. The feeling of being alone had continued, I had no one to talk to about everyday events. When I felt the need to call the Infinite members, I was always afraid that I would be disrupting their rest time, so I decided against it.

The lunch bell rung and I hurriedly packed my books into my bag, I walked out of class and headed to my favourite spot, under a big tree in the yard. It was where I found peace, where I would not be investigated about being friends with Infinite. I was eating slowly as I heard a faint song coming from the music room. My curiosity led me to the sound, as I got closer to the sound, I realised the incredibly familiar song. My blood ran cold. *This is…. Myungsoo’s song*

My heart wrenched at the thought of someone playing our sacred song. I burst into the music room, slamming the door shut behind me. The person who I saw sitting at the piano was far from who I had expected.

“L Oppa?” I asked, confused at why he had known my song. I cold gaze met my own as I paced towards him. “H-H-How do you know that song Oppa?” I stopped right infront of the piano, placing my hand lightly on the edge as I stared intently at L.

“I…..I…. I… don’t know.” L stuttered in reply, I cocked my head at his answer.

“What do you mean by you don’t know?”

“Well…. I just remembered it.”

I asked him to play it for me once again, and he did as he was told, playing gracefully as his fingers danced across the keys like they were meant for the song. I stared at his fingers, realising he had a strikingly familiar ring on his finger.

“L Oppa… what… what is your real name?” I stuttered as soon as he had finished playing.

“Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.” My blood ran cold, I stood motionless as my heart felt like it was about to explode. *It…it…it can’t be. Is he… my Myungsoo Oppa?*

I walked forward reaching out to touch his face as I still didn’t believe my eyes. He stay put as I let my hand rest on the side of his face. I leaned in, not moving my eyes from our discreet staring competition. *Is this real? Is Myungsoo Oppa really back?*

Breaking my thoughts, I felt my hand being pulled away from his face. I glanced at the piano, then back at Myungsoo.

“Uhmm… ~~~~ah, I think you’ve mixed me up with someone else.”

“N-N-No…. you’re… you’re my Myungsoo Oppa.”

“My? What do you mean by that? I don’t belong to anyone.” I was slightly shocked by his change in tone; his voice was much harsher than before, as if he was starting to get angry. I stepped back in fear as he continued to glare at me.

“But…but… Myungsoo Oppa…..” I mumbled as I shrivelled under his intense glare.

“I don’t know who you are, or who you think I am, so go away.” Myungsoo harshly said as I backed out of the room in fright. *Myungsoo Oppa, what happened to you? What happened to the Myungsoo I loved*

I wasn’t going to give up on him that easily, so I made up my mind, I would pay a visit to the only ones who would know what had happened to him.

~~~

OH HO HO HO ANOTHER UPDATE ^^ How will everyone feel if I update a few more times? ;D

haha decided to update cause of the requests to :L 

so here you go; leeminhyun13, CutePurplePanda03, jaeyinn, yeollie and Yploverholic. (: AND OF COURSE ALL MY OTHER SUBBIES (: but these are the most recent commenters (: