Chapter 14

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

The bus pulled up to the bus stop and I stepped off. I looked around, spotting Sungyeol standing in the distance. Behind his cap and mask, I could still tell it was him by his bright eyes. I ran up to him, enveloping him in a hug, he immediately hugged me back, laughing heartily.

I pulled back, inspecting the building where Infinite was now staying. Sungyeol led me inside, opening the door and gesturing for me to walk through. I bowed slightly before stepping in. The dorm was much smaller than what I had expected; I was amazed that 7 boys could fit into this very small dorm. I looked around, trying to find the other boys.

“Oh they’ve gone out to buy some food. They’ll be back soon.” Sungyeol explained. I nodded then continued exploring the dorm.

“Oh Oppa, where’s your room?”

“Follow me!” He headed to his right, I followed closely behind him. As we walked in, he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck explaining,

“Ahh…. The other boys are very messy so excuse the mess.” I looked around, seeing that there were two bunk beds dominating the room. I was slightly shocked by the state of the room. Clothes were scattered all around the room, hanging from the sides of the bed and lying around on the floor in big piles. I laughed to myself amazed at how Sungyeol could sleep in this environment.

“This is my bed.” Sungyeol pointed to the bed at the top of one of the bunk beds.  His bed was by far the neatest, his covers neatly folded and everything in place. There was a little dog in the corner of the bed. I lifted it up, scrunching my nose and looking at him.

“Is this yours?” I asked, chuckling at the idea of Sungyeol hugging the dog to sleep. His face immediately reddened as he reached of the dog. I swiftly pulled the dog behind my back. As I turned my head back to face Sungyeol, I noticed how close his face was to mine. My heartbeat fastened as my face reddened like Sungyeol’s had. His eyes widened as he quickly pulled back, he coughed awkwardly and looking around the room.

Just then, the door swung open, the loud chattering of the boys filling the small dorm. I shuffled past Sungyeol, trying to shake off the awkward atmosphere as I peered through the door.

“~~~~AH!” Sungjong squealed, charging to me and giving me a bone crushing hug.

“Uh.. Sungjong I think you’re killing her.” Sungyeol said, as he walked out of his room.

“Oh right, sorry ~~~ah.” Sungjong said as he put me back down.

As I watched the rest of the boys walk through the door, I realised another boy following them.

“Oh? Oppas, is that your new member?” I asked, pointing to the boy. As they nodded, I walked up to him. As his eyes met mine I jumped back in shock.

“You….. you….” I stuttered, not believing my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at his face. *It can’t be… it can’t be him… Myungsoo?*

“Oh ~~~~ah this is L.” Sunggyu explained as I stood frozen on my spot with a mask of surprise written across my face. *Oh… it’s not him, I was going to have a heart attack. Why does he look so familiar?*

I quickly regained my posture, thinking that if I kept staring at him, it would make him uncomfortable. I didn’t want to scare him on our first meeting. I put my hand out, expecting him to shake it. To my surprise, he just walked right past me. ‘Accidently’ bumping my shoulder on the way.

“Oh, he’s usually like that, don’t worry ~~~ah, no one can hate you.” Woohyun explained, patting me on the back. I immediately returned my hand to my side as I cocked my head to the side. *I wonder what happened to him…*

~~~

Oh ho ho ho ~ L is here ^^ 

Haha off to sleep now ~~~ ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE TERM TOMORROW :D YAY ^^ 

I'll update as soon as I get home (: