Chapter 15

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

L’s POV

*Crap… it’s her* I stared blankly at the girl in front of me, the girl who I had been trying to avoid. My heartbeat immediately fastened. *Crap, she’s doing it again… what’s happening?* I looked deeply into her eyes, to see her surprised expression. *What’s her problem?*

I kept on my poker face, as Sunggyu explained,

“Oh ~~~~ah this is L.” Immediately, her face relaxed going back to its original position. *So her name’s ~~~~, I need to stay away from her* She put out her hand, waiting for me to shake it. I looked coldly at her hand before walking past her and bumping her shoulder.

I walked in silence to the kitchen; I rest my back on the wall and put a hand up to my heart. *It happened again, what’s going on?* I thought back to how my heart had sped up as I saw her face, shaking my head to get rid of her image. Her face stayed put, not wanting to leave my mind.

Back to your POV

As I sat down on the sofa, I looked around at the guys, noticing all of them were busy doing their own things. Sungjong and Sungyeol were fighting over the remote, trying to change the channel. Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun were having a conversation, and Hoya was listening and dancing to his music alone in a corner.  *They seem to be enjoying their idol life*

I searched around for L, finding him sitting on the floor, leaning his head on the wall listening to his music. I decided to leave him in peace, as I was scared I would offend him if I tried to talk to him.

I sat back on the sofa, in no time, I was fast asleep. I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up and carrying me before laying me down on a soft bed. What surprised me was when I felt a soft pair of lips brush against my forehead. I felt a pair of hands pull a blanket over my body. When I opened my eyes, the room was empty. I closed my eyes once again, falling asleep immediately.

~~~

I woke up to the delicious smell of food, I sat up abruptly, accidently hitting my head on the top of the bunk. Rubbing my forehead, I stood up from the bed, turning on the light and looking in the mirror. I could see a small bump appearing on my forehead as I removed my hand from my face. *Ahh… I shouldn’t sit up so fast anymore*

As I walked out, I heard Woohyun shout from the kitchen,

“~~~~ah’s awake guys!” The boys all turned their heads towards me, smiling as they saw me rubbing my forehead. I walked slowly up to Sungyeol questioning him about my forehead.

“Oh? What happened?” He asked as he removed my hand from my forehead, inspecting it closely and curling a piece of hair behind my ear to get a better look.

“Ah, Sungyeol Oppa, I sat up too fast and bumped my head on the bunk bed.” I pouted slightly, looking up to Sungyeol; I could see that his face was slightly red. *It is pretty stuffy in here isn’t it?*

“We need to get you some ice.” Sungyeol said, as he led me into the kitchen, taking a bag of ice out of the fridge. I put the ice bag up against my forehead, the cold sensation easing the pain.

Sungyeol’s POV

As she walked out of our room, I looked up at her, seeing that she was holding her forehead. As she walked up to me, my heartbeat fastened.

“Sungyeol Oppa, does my forehead look alright to you?” She asked, as I removed her hand from her forehead. I felt sparks as I touched her hand, but I knew that it was only a one-sided thing. I inspected her forehead carefully, noticing it was slightly puffy and red.

“Oh? What happened?” I asked as I curled a piece of her hair behind her ear.

“Ah, Sungyeol Oppa, I sat up too fast and bumped my head on the bunk bed.” She answered as I continued to look closely at her forehead. She pouted and looked up to me. I could feel my face redden as our eyes met. *She’s too adorable* I slid my hand down and held onto hers leading her to the kitchen to get her an ice bag. As soon as she rested the ice bag on her forehead, her expression immediately eased. I smiled and walked back into the lounge room, before plopping down onto the couch and continuing to watch TV. 

~~~

WHOOOOP SCHOOLS OUT ^^ expect more updates today (: