Chapter 10

Do You Remember Our Last Goodbye

 

We arrived at Sungyeol’s house and I smiled to him, his house seemed so welcoming and cosy. As we walked inside, I inspected my surroundings, slightly surprised at the cleanliness of the house. I chuckled to myself as I imagined Sungyeol in a pink apron cleaning his house. *I wonder if he cleans his house himself* (A/N: Haha are you imagining? ^^)

After having a short tour of the house, I went into the lounge room, plopping down onto the couch and turning on the television.

It was not very long until the rest of the boys had arrived. They all came with their own essentials and were ready to have some fun.

After a long while deciding what to do first, everyone came to the conclusion of playing spin the bottle.

Just a few rounds after the game had started, the bottle finally landed on me. Sungyeol cautiously asked me;

“Is it okay if I ask you a personal question? I mean… we are friends after all. And friends share secrets don’t they?” I nodded, not quite understanding where this was heading.

‘Uhm… W-why… Did you stop speaking?” The boys all froze at the question, expecting me to heavily disagree with discussing the topic.

To their surprise, I let out a small sigh.

“Fine I’ll tell you the whole story. But it’s very long…” I paused, looking around at the boys’ interested expressions. “Okay then... Well…” It took me a whole hour to tell the entire story from start to finish. At the end of my story, the boys were left with their jaws hanging open.

I laughed awkwardly at their facial expressions but softened when I noticed Sungjong had a small trickle of tears running down the side of his face.

“Ah Sungjongie, why are you crying?” I asked, slightly worried. Sungjong shook his head vigorously, as if he were disagreeing to the fact that he was crying because of me. After a small pause, he finally explained.

“I… I… Just didn’t know you went through that much…” I softened; looking up at all the boys’ now tear stained faces.

“Oh come on Oppas, you’re gonna make me cry!” I exclaimed, trying to hold back the tears. Hoya laughed awkwardly as he pat Dongwoo’s back, telling him to start a conversation.

“Ah well, I guess that ~~~~’s story can be our bedtime story. It’s time to sleep now! It’s getting really late.” Dongwoo explained. The boys all nodded in agreement. I glanced around to see some of the boys hurriedly wiping away their tears. We all stood up and continued on our ways, getting blankets and pillows from the wardrobe in Sungyeol’s room.

As soon as the boys had left Sungyeol’s room, I tugged lightly on his sleeve. “Sungyeol Oppa, I didn’t bring any clothes to sleep in.”

I looked down, slightly embarrassed that I had asked a guy for a set of clothes. He nodded in understanding and quickly made his way to his wardrobe, digging through his pile of clothes and pulling out a simple t-shirt and a pair of baggy track pants.

“Thank you Oppa!” I cheered before hopping away to the bathroom to change into Sungyeol’s clothes.

I took one last look at the extremely baggy clothes in the mirror before unlocking the door and stepping outside.

As I entered the lounge room, I could hear a few snickers. I glanced curiously at the direction in which the snicker had come from; only to see Woohyun and Sungyeol gazing at my extremely baggy clothes. I looked down self-consciously before Woohyun exclaimed,

“Awwww look at ~~~~ she looks so adorable”, Woohyun pointed at me as the boys looked up, smiling at me.

It was a long night of gossiping and storytelling, but finally everyone fell asleep in a circle in the lounge room. Though I had not known them all for a very long time, it felt as if I had known them for years. I smiled to the ceiling as I imagined Myungsoo’s face if he saw that I had made new friends. Smiling to myself, I fell asleep, dreaming about Myungsoo. 

~~~

I'm pretty sure some people would kill to have a sleepover with Infinite ^^ 

Ah well answering some of the questions about L and if he really died, you'll find out throughout the rest of the story so stay tuned (:

WOAHHH 22 SUBBIES O: I didn't think i'd get that much O: Thanks guys <3 <3 <3 ^^