Stunning Beauty

My Bestfriend's Promise

-SIWON'S POV-

I was walking home when I saw a girl who was drenched from head to toe. "this girl looks familiar." I thought while removing my earphones. I guess I already knew who she is.

"Yah ______-ah! What happened to you?!" I asked as I grab her wrist. She's shocked when she saw me.

"And Why are you here??! Aish, this day is so unlucky!!" she said irritated.

-END OF SIWON'S POV-

 

-YOUR POV-

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Pssh. Do you even care??" i said while pulling my hand from his hand. This guy is surely strong.

"Hey really, I'm asking seriously, What happened? Who did that to you?"

"I don't know! And you know what? I'm suspecting that you were the one who did this to me." I told him frowning.

"Who? Me? So, you're suspecting me? Haha, ______, I'm not the one who did that!" He said while looking at me. I guess, he's telling the truth.

"URGGH!! I hate this day!! Why am I so unlucky??!" I shouted. Good thing, there are no passers-by.

"Haha, you know why? Maybe uhmm, it's because of your looks"

"and what about my looks?" I asked curiously.

"It's because you're a nerdy girl. Try changing your looks." He said frankly.

"AHH, so that's the problem? Just because I'm nerd, people can do whatever they want to me? You really wanna know who did this? Those 3 annoying girls! They splashed a pail of water to me when I was in the bathroom and I don't even know why they did it! Aish! I really hate those girls!!" I said again, SHOUTING.

"Nugu? Han Yeon, Sung Hye and Ivy?" So they're the reason why huh?"

"Yes. Do you know who those girls are?" I asked him.

"Yeah, they were together since 1st Year High School. The school's most famous girls because of their looks, brains and talent. Han Yeon is Ryeowook's  girlfriend since 3rd Year high school and the president of the University's Engineering department, Ivy is my girlfriend since last year and the President of the Modern Music Club and Sung Hye is the sister of our friend. She's from Paris and the School's Science Department President. Look at them, they're brainy but they're uhmm, beautiful. maybe, you should be like them." Siwon explained.

Paris? Donghae is also in Paris. Andwae. They can't be siblings! No!

 

"How should I change myself?" I asked him.

"Like, you should remove those ugly glasses of yours." He suddenly removed my eyeglasses.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

-SIWON'S POV-

When I removed her eyeglasses, I was shocked. "Man, I didn't know she was beautiful without her glasses on." I thought. I just stood there without saying a single word when I heard her shout, "Yah! give it to me! Yah! What are you doing? Why are you just standing there?! I said, give it to me!" 

"Ah, mianhae." I told her while giving back the glasses. I can't get over of what I saw. She's so damn pretty.

"Yah, where is your house? I'll walk you home." I told her.

"Nah, no need,"

"Wae?" I asked confused.

"Isn't it obvious? You, walking me home? NO!"

"eh? just tell me why."

" i said, I DON'T WANT TO! CAN YOU JUST PLEASE GO HOME?!" she suddenly raised her voice on me for an unknown reason. So I asked her, "Yah! Why are you mad at me suddenly?"

"You're asking me why? because, you, uhmm, nevermind!"

"You're eerie." I told her.

"Whatever! Is this really the way to your home?" She asked me.

"aniyo"

"So, where are you going then?"

"Can't you see, I'm walking you home."

" I said, no need okay? Please just leave"

"aish, if that's what you want." So I turned my back on her and pretended that I'm really going home.

I was silently following her. Then she stopped on an apartment, i think, then she went inside. " so this is where she lives" I thought while heading back home.

 

(AT MY HOME)

As I walked into my room, I heard Ryeowook's voice. "Hey man." He greeted me as we hi-fived each other.

"Oh, why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why? What's wrong? Is it wrong to visit you?"

"Haha, aniyo~ I'm just surprised coz I didn't know that you'll come. Kyuhyun invited you for a drink, right?"

"Ah yes. but it's cancelled coz she went on a mall with Hae's sister." He informed me.

"Sunghye? Are they dating or what?"

"No, but I think our maknae likes her."

"Who wouldn't? She's pretty, smart, rich and she's one of the school's most famous girls. Like Han Yeon and Ivy.

"She's kind too. Like her brother." Ryeowook added.

"But she's getting meaner now."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw ______ while heading home. She was all-wet. I asked her what happened and she said, a group of girls spashed a pail of water to her. Guess who did it."

"who?"

"Sunghye, Hanyeon and Ivy."

"JINJJA?? but, why?"

"I think, it's because of her looks. but man, I removed her eyeglasses, She's pretty.

"Siwon, tell me, are you starting to like her?"

"Me? Why would I? I have Ivy, right?"

"Okay, haha. Oh. I should go. see you tomorrow." He bid his goodbye and went home.

After Ryeowook left, his question earlier was still on my mind.

"ARE YOU STARTING TO LIKE HER?"

Me, liking a girl like her? It's completely impossible.  I have my girlfriend and I love her. I was just stunned a while ago. She's pretty, that's all. I don't like her. I just texted Ivy my I love you's and goodnight's before I slept.

-END OF SIWON'S POV-

 

--------------------------

 

UPDATE! :))

mianhae for the typing errors, guys. :D