He's BACK.

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

_______ was walking on her way to school when Jihyun called onto her. “_____-ah!”

“Good morning ____-ah!” Jihyun greeted _____ while walking towards her.

“Good morning too, Jihyun-ah” ____ smiled.

 

They arrived at their classroom. They sat on their chair and talked since, it’s still early.

“_____, have you done our assignment? I haven’t done mine… I actually forgot about it. Aigoo~” Jihyun pouted while talking to _____.

“Uhmm, yeah… I’m sensing that, you want to copy my answer? Haha.” _______ immediately put out her notebook from her bag and handed it to Jihyun. “Here.”

“Kamsahamnida!” Jihyun started to copy.

 

_______ is busy studying her lecture notes when Super Junior boys entered the classroom. With Sunghye, Ivy and Hanyeon.

“Hey guys, we have a surprise.” Hanyeon blurted out.

Ivy glanced at Siwon. They exchanged smiles with each other and Siwon mouthed the words "I love you" to her. Hanyeon saw them and she smiled.

“You’ll surely be surprised!.” Sunghye said as she signaled somebody to enter the room.

A man entered the room while smiling. This caused the boys to be shocked.

“YAH! DONGHAE!!!!” Donghae’s bestfriend, Eunhyuk, hugged him.

“HAE! FISHY!!” They all gasped and hugged him too.

“Yah! I can’t breathe!” Donghae let go of the group hug and hi-fived everyone.

“I missed you all!” He added.

“We missed you too! How are you?!” Leeteuk spoke.

 

-YOUR POV-

Aish! These boys are surely an ear-bleeder. So noisy! Anyways, I guess, we have a new classmate. I took a quick glance at them to see who he is. Wait, his name is Donghae? Omo, nice name.

“Jihyun, who is he?” I asked Jihyun as I pointed out to the new student using my mouth.

“Who? Ah, Lee Donghae. He’s also a friend of them. Handsome right? He’s from Paris.” Jihyun explained while writing the answer in the last question.

“Donghae?” I mumbled. My heart skipped a little. Is he my bestfriend? I wanted to go to him and ask but I don’t have enough guts to do so.

Our teacher entered the room and he introduced our new classmate. Aish, I can’t concentrate on our lesson. I can’t really take my eyes off of him. He looks like my bestfriend.

Hour after, the bell rang and the teacher dismissed our class. *Sigh* I didn’t listen.

“________, let’s go grab some lunch.” Jihyun said as she patted her stomach.

“Uhmm, later Jihyunnie. I’m gonna finish studying the lesson earlier. I didn’t listen. Somehow.” I sheepishly smiled.

“Arasseo, you’re really dedicated on your studies, huh? ‘kay, see you on the cafeteria later” Jihyun grabbed her bag then left.

“annyeong!” A man sat beside me.

I was shocked. “hello.” I greeted back. My heart beats faster than before.

“What’s your name?” He smiled.

“Cho ________” I simply answered. I can’t look at him straight in the eye. I really have a feeling that he’s my bestfriend Donghae.

“So, hi ____! I’m Lee Donghae. Nice meeting you.” He offered his hand for a handshake.

“I heard, you’re from Paris?” I suddenly asked. I’m ready to ask if he’s my bestfriend or not.

“Yeah. I left Korea when I was 10 or 11 years old. Why?”

“Don’t you remember me, Donghae? I’m your bestfriend, ______.” I hugged him. I’m really sure that he’s the Donghae I knew before.

“Oh… ah, bestfriend? I don’t have any bestfriend.” He said while letting go of the hug.

“Ah, sure? I mean...”

“Yeah.”

“Omona. I probably mistaken you from my bestfriend. You and he have the same qualities… I’m really sorry. Jeongmal Mianhae.” I bowed in embarrassment.

“It’s okay. Oh, I have to go. See you!” Donghae left.

Thanks to Shisus, he left already! Oh my gosh. I’m really embarrassed. Kyaaa. I should stop expecting that he’s my bestfriend. He’s really not. I sighed and made my way out of the room when someone blocked me.

“Hey, flirty girl” Sunghye told me. What now??!!

“hi.” I responded while looking at the floor.

“_____-ah. You have finished flirting with Siwon oppa and Ryeowook oppa, and now, you’re seducing my brother?! OH MY GOSH!! SUCH A FLIRT!” She mocked on me as she hit my shoulders.

“MWO?! I’m not seducing your brother!” I defended myself from her accusations.

“ah, so, what do you mean by the “hug thingy” I saw earlier? You think, my brother likes you?!”

“It’s not like that, Sunghye… Please, I don’t----“

“Shut up! Just admit that you’re a flirt since then! You’re just hiding your true colors! You just had your makeover and you’re a school flirt now?? ! !!” She interrupted my sentence and slapped me.

I raised my hand to slap her back but someone grabbed it.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to slap her!” Kyuhyun tightened his grip on my hand.

“Ah, Kyuhyun-sshi, I’m not the one who----“

“Oppa! She’s bullying me! Look! She was about to slap me! Good thing, you came!” Sunghye went beside Kyuhyun as she fake-cried.

“Hey you, POOR GIRL. Listen, If you do this again to her, I’ll surely kick you out of this school. Just in case you forgot, my parents own this university. So don’t you dare hit on her again, arasseo??!” He threatened me. I saw Sunghye smirked and then they left.

Am I crying? I hate crying! I just went to the school garden. My favorite place in the campus.

“Girls are ugly when they are crying. I wonder why? Haha.” A man handed me his handkerchief.

“Oh, Donghae-yah” I immediately wiped my tears.

“Why are you crying? Mind to tell me?” He told me as he sat beside me.

“I’m not crying. Ah, some dirt gone unto my eyes, so.” I lied.

“Nice excuse. Haha.” He let out a small chuckle. “You know, you’re beautiful. Please, don’t cry.”

I blushed at what he said. I wish, he’s the Donghae I knew. My bestfriend, Hae.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

-HAE’S POV-

This girl is different from the other girls here. And wait, did she just smile? So pretty! I like her… Huh? What am I saying? Aish. Lee Donghae, you have a girlfriend. Stop it… I think, I’ll just talk to her whenever. I have a different feeling that we’ve met before but it’s impossible.

“_____-ah, I need to go home now. Maybe, my sister’s waiting for me. Hmm, can I have your number? I’ll just text you maybe.” I smiled as I hand her my cellular phone.

“Sure.” She typed in her number then gave me back my phone.

“Thanks! Bye.” I waved her goodbye.

As I walked away from her. I felt a little loneliness. Aish! What’s happening to me? I’ll just call Yoona.

-END OF DONGHAE’S POV-

 

______ went home and did her “every-night” routines. She felt her phone vibrated and she picked it up.

From: 09xx-xxx-xxxx

“Uhmm, hi. It’s me, Donghae :)”

 

She gulped and texted him back, “Hi. How are you?”

_____ yawned. She laid on her bed and closed her eyes. Maybe because of this tiring day, she slept and forgot that she’s on a text conversation with Donghae.

    

 

------

LOL. the chapter you've all been waiting for.. am I right? :DD

 

COMMENT . SUBSCRIBE <3

-JellyKyu27 :)

 

BONUS PICTURES :D

-YOU-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9os_z1axISQMAV_M1mCO

neree09.jpg

251674_126600507420186_100002107124630_2

 

-SUNGHYE-

tumblr_l8lnsq1YFJ1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

 

tumblr_ligyeaLjmR1qhs3nbo1_250.jpg

 

-HANYEON-

lee_da_som_8_large.jpg?1276468527

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQuSEt3TBturOUjQN15fR

 

-IVY-

tumblr_l65e7cTXo71qbu1tso1_400.jpg

tumblr_ll2xsqKuNM1qglp8ko1_400.jpg

 

...yeah, i just gave pictures of the lead girls. :D