Mr. Cho's Long-lost DAUGHTER.

My Bestfriend's Promise

5:30 AM

______ is watching TV. She's not really paying attention to it because she's doing her homework too. Until she heard the news anchor said:

"Cho Incorporated's Owner/president and CEO, Mr. Cho Jin Ho, has a long-lost daughter?"

"huh? Cho Incorporated? Isn't it the company of Ryeowook's friend, Kyu... hmm, Jang Kyu.. aish no, Kyu Jong.. Kyu Myeon.. AISH!! I forgot his name!!" _____ thought as she ruffled her hair in annoyance. 

"Aish, as if I care.." _____ turned the TV off and continued to answer the Algorithm problem.

after she'd done her homework, she cooked ramen and ate it as her breakfast. She took a bath then walked to school. 

While she's walking, she noticed a familiar voice behind her. She took a quick glance and found out that they are the 3 girls.

"Why are they walking? Where are their cars? It's the first time they walked on their way to school." ____ thought as she quickened her walk to get rid of the girls.

"Hey, FLIRTY GIRL!" Ivy called out to _____.

_____ didn't mind it. She doesn't even know that she's the flirty girl they're referring to.

"YAH! Cho _____!! don't you dare ignore us!" Sunghye said as she grabbed ____'s wrist.

"uh oh. WHAT NOW??! AISH.." ____ thought.

"HELL.. i mean, HELLO." _______ said that made the 3 girls laugh.

"What the heck, ____. Don't you dare ignore us when we're calling you!" Han Yeon shouted on her.

"oh.. what is this? pretty!" Sunghye said as she point out to _______'s necklace.

"Yeah, I want that" Ivy pulled the necklace on ______'s neck causing it to be cut short.

"yah!! what have you done! that's my necklace!!  a necklace given to me by my mother!" _______ said while crying her eyes out.

"really? then, sorry! hahahaha." Ivy sarcastically said. 

"let's go girls, we'll be late." Sunghye said as she put her earphones and scanned her ipod touch.

The 3 girls left _____. She's crying at what they'd done on her mother's necklace. 

"I..I'm sorry umma. I broke your necklace.. i'm really sorry" _____ sniffed.

 

(CLASSROOM)

the 3 girls arrived at the classroom and they took their sits.

"I'm so happy we made her cry." Han Yeon told Ivy and Sung Hye as they read their lecture notes.

meanwhile, on the other side of the classroom was Super Junior. They're busily talking at one topic. KYUHYUN'S LONG-LOST SISTER.

"hey Kyu, is your sister pretty? Maybe i should court her when you'd found her" Yesung said earning a hit from Leeteuk.

"yah hyung! It hurts!" Yesung said while rubbing his back.

"Just shut up and listen to kyu!" heechul shouted.

"*sigh* We need to find her. Dad's really going crazy. He's finding her for like, forever." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Describe her.. maybe it'll help" Leeteuk said and grabbed the ballpen Sungmin was hoilding.

"Dad said she's 18 years old now. that's it." Kyuhyun said.

"WOW KYUHYUN. that's a big help." Siwon said as he rolled his eyes.

"no.. and. uhmm,her birthdate is May 26, 1993 and  she has a birthmark on her upper thigh" Kyuhyun remembered.

"So Kyuhyun, WE NEED TO CHECK EVERY GIRLS' UPPER THIGH TO FIND OUT?? GREAT!!" yesung blurted out.

"YAH! such a ert!" Ryeowook said to his hyung.

"Okay okay.. i listed it all here. hmm, we need to begin the search here in KyungHee. maybe she's only here." Leeteuk said seriously.

Their conversation was cut-off when the teacher entered the classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." They all greeted.

"Take your seats. Today, I'm going to group you. You'll have a group presentation to be presented tomorrow" The teacher informed the students.

"Group 1.. Ivy, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Shindong... Group 2.. _____, Siwon, Ryeowook, Han Yeon and Heechul.. Group 3... Sunghye, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Jihyun and Mhel... Group 4 ... Yura, Angelin, Jazmin, Nikki and Sunny........ You need to present a Song number or Dance number. Just choose between the two. okay? Group yourselves now and talk about it,"

The students obeyed the teacher.

(GROUP 1)

"How about, a dance number?" Eunhyuk suggested. since he's the school's best dancer.

"Great! I agree." Ivy said.

"we too!" Sungmin, Leeteuk and Shindong said in unison.

 

(GROUP 2)

"Aish, I hate my groupmates" ____ thought as she listened to their leader, Ryeowook.

"Okay, deal?" Ryeowook said.

"Okay!" They all happily exclaimed.

They'll be doing a sing and dance special number.

 

(GROUP 3)

"Song number.. 'kay?" Kyuhyun told his groupmates.

"Sure! Let's practice!" Sunghye said while smiling to Kyuhyun.

 

(GROUP 4)

"hmm, let's just quit." Sunny told the group.

"that's what I'm thinking too." Nikki said as she sighed.

"let's role-play SpongeBob Squarepants." Yura said earning a glare from her groupmates.

 

 

 

They practiced the whole preiod.

"Okay guys, that's enough. You can practice at your homes if you wanted to. goodbye. Do your best tomorrow." The teacher bid his goodbye and left.

 

 

 

-------------

GUYS, AS YOU CAN SEE, IT'S A DOUBLE POST/UPDATE :)

I'm really excited for Donghae's comeback! haha., Comment and Subscribe! :3

 

xoxo,

JellyKyu27