Meeting His Bestfriend

My Bestfriend's Promise

-YOUR POV-

I woke up early because my class will start at 8 AM in the morning. I took a bath, ate my breakfast and left my house at 7 AM. As I walk, I thought of what Jihyun said last night about Ryeowook-ssi. I don't really know if he has the same personality as Siwon. Anyway, when I was at the school entrance, I heard a voice calling my name. "______!" I saw Jihyun.

"Jihyun-ah! Are your parents got mad at you about last night? Mianhae~" I said sadly.

"Nah, I told umma and appa the reason why I got home late. By the way, have you eaten your breakfast already?" She told me. I nodded. "yeah. why?"

"Well me, I haven't. Will you come with me?"

"But our classes will start at 8 AM sharp! We're going to be late and we also have our diagnostic test, remember?" I reminded her.

"Oh c'mon, please? Just this time?" Jihyun said with a puppy eyes.

"aigoo~ you know i can't resist you, okay then," I finally agreed.

 

(at the canteen)

-RYEOWOOK'S POV-

I saw Jihyun and her friend, ______ coming. I wanna talk to her but I guess she'll be mad at me because I know, since I'm Siwon's bestfriend, she'll think that I'm a bad guy also. *sighs* I'll just talk to her later.

"Wookie-ah! What are you doing?" I heard Siwon's voice asking me.

"Ah me? Just thinking of something." I answered still looking at ________ and Jihyun.

"Are you sure? Or you're looking at Jihyun and ______?" Siwon blurted-out with his eyes wide open.

"Aniyo Aniyo~! Don't say that! I already have my girlfriend and I love her. I love Han Yeon so much." I said.

"Aigoo~" Siwon and I left.

-END OF RYEOWOOK'S POV-

 

-YOUR POV-

As we enter the canteen, I saw Ryeowook-ssi with his friends. I don't know why he's looking at us.

"Jihyun-ah! Look at Ryeowook-ssi, he's staring at you" I said.

Jihyun looked at Ryeowook, "haha, yieee! So you're looking at him, _______?" She teased me. I just ignore her with the are-you-crazy look. We sat on a table, Jihyun is eating her breakfast while I'm studying. Then suddenly, I felt someone was behind me.

"Ryeowook oppa! Hi! Let's eat!" Jihyun said smiling. So it was Siwon's bestfriend. I stood up to greet him and yeah, to introduce myself too. "Annyeong haseyo~ Cho ______ imnida" I said with a fake smile.

"Ah yes, i already know you. You're Siwon's rival, right? There's one time that he mentions you while we're having our conversations with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk." He said smiling.

"Hehe, kinda. Wanna join us?" I said while giving a chair to him.

"Yah wookie-oppa! She's right. Come and join us!" Jihyun said while is full

"No thanks! I just had my breakfast.. I'll go back now, have a nice day to both of you" Ryeowook waved his hands and left.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

-JIHYUN'S POV-

I saw Ryeowook-ssi standing behind ______. So, I looked at him and smiled. "Ryeowook-ssi! Hi! Let's eat!" Aigoo~ he's really cute. His girlfriend Han Yeon is really lucky. I stepped on _____'s shoes then she stood up and said, "Annyeong Haseyo~ Cho ______ imnida." I know that she does a fake smile because I know how much she hates Siwon and his friends. We invited Ryeowook oppa to eat but he refused saying that he's already full. He left us and I saw _______ looking at him. "Yah! why are you looking at him like that? It seems you like him" I asked ______ out of curiousity.

"Mwo? There's no way I will like him. He's cute but he's not my type." ______ said as if she loves someone now. This girl is surely hiding something from me.

"Aigoo~ you're in a relationship now? With whom? Is it one of the Super Junior members? kyaaa~" I told her.

"Gosh Jihyun, shut up! I will never, as in N-E-V-E-R, love someone like them. Let's go now! We're late!" ______ said spelling the word NEVER to me.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

THIS CHAPTER WAS MADE BY LITTLEFANTASIES. :) I'm just the one who edited and typed it. ^^

so, how was it? COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3