You Don't Deserve Someone Like Her

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

WARNING: A QUITE long chapter.. haha.

 

-YOUR POV-

I woke up really late! Thank God, it’s Saturday ^_^

“Aigoo~ it’s already 1:00 PM?” I said as I yawned. I got up from my bed, took a bath, wore a shorts and a yellow loose shirt. Then, I went downstairs to eat. While I am eating, I suddenly remembered my mother, “Eomma, I miss you so much. If only you were here.” I thought.

As I was finished with my food, I went to a desk near my T.V and get the frame with a picture of me and my parents when we’re at a park.

“Eomma, appa, I’ll be joining a pageant in our school. Isn’t that great? Do you remember when you told me that you want me to join Miss Korea someday?” I chuckled. “But I was too ugly.” I sighed and suddenly became teary-eyed. “When it comes to pageants, I’m not that familiar. So, guide me, okay? Since, eomma is a former beauty-queen too,” I talked like crazy to the picture. “I love you, eomma and appa.” I kissed the frame and went back to my room.

As I was lying on my bed, I suddenly remembered the incident yesterday (where I saw Ryeowook alone, crying.). “Ryeowook, uljima.” I mumbled.

I pity him because of what I’d heard that Gongchan and Hanyeon kissed! “You don’t deserve someone like her, Ryeowook.” I thought. I was about to sleep AGAIN, when my phone vibrated,

 

“_____-ah, busy? If not, can we please meet up at Kwan Nim Park by 3:00 PM? ~Ryeowook”

 

[A/N: Kwan Nim Park is fictional, okay? :D]

 

I smiled and checked my watch; it’s already 2:30. Good thing I took a bath already. I replied him back,

“Ryeowook, I’m not busy. Okay, I’ll meet up with you since I’m bored here in my house.. kekeke. See you! ~”

 

After texting him, I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I waved goodbye to the frame and smiled. Kwan Nim Park is a bit near to my house so it just took me 20 minutes to walk. I sat on a bench and patiently waited for Ryeowook.

 

 

-RYEOWOOK’S POV-

I saw ____ sitting on a green bench, so I went near her and tapped her shoulders. “Oh, Ryeowook, annyeong!” She smiled at me.

“Hi,” I greeted back and sat beside her. “____-ah, thanks for going here with me.” I said and looked at her.

“Oh, it’s not a big deal. Besides, I was bored in the house.” She said and laughed a bit.

“Let’s go there.” I pointed on a tree near a lake. She nodded and I grabbed her hand. We walked towards the tree.

 

-YOUR POV-

We sat under a tree. I noticed that Ryeowook’s expression changed into a sad one. “Gwenchanayo?” I asked him.

“I’m okay.” He faked a smile.

I bet, he’s still thinking about the incident happened.

“Yah, Ryeowook, You don’t have to lie. I knew what happened.” I blurted-out.

He looked at me and smiled. A smile of sadness.

“That Gongchan kissed Hanyeon.” He said.

“And Gongchan told you that Hanyeon liked it, right?” I asked and sighed. He nodded.

“Did you and Hanyeon talked about that already?” I added.

“No, I don’t wanna be with her just for now. It still hurts.” He said as he touched his chest.

“I know, it hurts but you and her must talk about it.” I looked at him, “do you love her?”

He whispered, “a lot.”

“Then go talk to her. But if Gongchan is right that Hanyeon liked the kiss, maybe, just maybe, you two aren’t really meant for each other. Ryeowook, I think, you deserve someone better and someone who will not cheat on you. You don’t deserve someone like her. It’s true that you’re both kingka and queenka but your personality is different.” I said to him.

“Yep. I know.” He said.

“but still, please hear her side. Talk to her.”

“___, thanks a lot for comforting me. You really are a good friend.” He patted my head.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt, Ryeowook.” I flashed a reassuring smile.

He smiled back, “Just call me oppa. Since, I’m 3 months older than you.”

“Neh, Ryeowook oppa.” I said and both of us chuckled.


~3 hours had passed~

“Ah, oppa, I should get going now.. It’s kinda getting dark.” I stood up from where we’re sitting.

“Ah yes. You’re right. It’s getting dark, so I’ll walk you home.” He offered me but I refused, “You don’t have to walk me home.”

“Haha, ____-ah, it’ll be dangerous if I’ll just let you walk home all by yourself.”

“Aniyo, I’ll be fine. Besides, my home is just somewhere near here.” I protested.

“Please. Just let me walk you home. It’s my way of thanking you for lending your ears to me and accompanying me here.” He said trying to make aegyo faces. Aigoo~ So cute.

I sighed, “Arasseo, arasseo.”

While we’re walking, Ryeowook asked me, “___-ah, do you like Donghae?”

 

[A/N: SJ boys aren’t using honorifics with one another because, in this story, they’re all of the same age. Except leeteuk and Heechul. :)]

 

“Mwo? Why are you asking me that?” I asked him.

“Nothing, it seems that you like him.” He mocked me and emphasized the word LIKE.

“Aniyo. I don’t like him.” I waved my hand. I LIED! Wooh.

“Jinjja?”

“Yes! And besides..” I looked down.

“Besides, what?” He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Besides, he has a girlfriend, right?” I almost mumbled the whole sentence.

“Oh.. Yoona.” He said, “You know, ____, I think, Donghae doesn’t love Yoona that much.”

“MWO? What do you mean?” I was shocked.

He sighed, “Listen, okay?” I nodded.

“Yoona is Donghae’s love interest since they we’re in elementary school. She is really famous in their school and so as Donghae. Maybe, because of their looks. So, when us, Super Junior, took a vacation in Paris a long time ago, Donghae is in his 2nd Year high school, I think, that’s the year before he stopped studying because of the car incident, we made a bet. A bet that Donghae will court Yoona and if Yoona will say ‘yes’, he’ll win on our bet. So, Donghae did and he won. Yoona said ‘YES’ and they’re together.” He explained. I’m shocked again.

“What?! Woah.. a bet?” I said. He nodded. “and what’s the prize of winning in your bet?” I asked.

“The prize was, we’ll buy Donghae a new car. Since, you know what’s our status in life, right? Buying a car is like, just buying a candy for a 3 year-old.” He said.

Wow. The whole Super Junior gang is really RICH. REALLY RICH.

“Wait ___. Let’s just keep it as a secret, okay? Yoona still doesn’t know about this.”

I agreed, “Sure.”

“Let’s go back to the topic, do you like Donghae? Haha.” He asked again and chuckled.

“Look, oppa, Donghae looks like my childhood bestfriend.” I told him.

“Huh? Oh, that’s why when the first time you saw him, you’re surprised.” He said and cupped his chin.

“Yeah.” I nodded and chuckled  a bit.

I stopped in front of my apartment, “Ryeowook oppa, this is my house. I’m alone here since my parents passed away already.” I said. “Thanks for walking me home.”

“Sure. And thanks also for giving me some of your time.” He smiled.

“oppa, don’t forget of what I’ve told you before, okay?”

“Huh?”

“Talk to Hanyeon about that.” I reminded him.

“Sure. Maybe, I’ll talk to her tomorrow.Annyeong.” He waved at me and I waved back. I decided to go inside and rest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Why is Ryeowook, in front of ____’s house?” Donghae thought as while walking with Yoona.

Yoona nudged on his arms, “Oppa, let’s go home. I’m tired.. Anyway, Kwan Nim Park is beautiful! Thanks for bringing me here.” She smiled and Donghae smiled back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~YAY! An update! *Sighs* everyone, we’re really sorry for the late update. School is really killing us. Lol.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, OKAY?

-JellyKyu27 <3