My first day of being a Pretty Swan

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

7:30 AM.

-YOUR POV-

 I woke up to see what time is it already. "omoo ~~ ! its already 7:30" I  immediately wake Jihyun up. "Jihyun-ah! Wake up! C'mon. We're late" I  told Jihyun as I shook  her body. "Aish~ ! Dont you know that im having a dream together with Si --- “

 "Jihyun! Just continue that dream later. K?!" I said.

(SCHOOL ENTRANCE)
“Hey, look at ______. She’s really pretty with her new look.” Eunhyuk said as the whole Super Junior gang jaw-dropped at the sight.

-RYEOWOOK’S POV-
As I walked on the hallway together with HanYeon, I saw Jihyun with a cute girl. I had a conclusion that its _____ but im not yet sure maybe i should ask siwon about this matter. I know that he knew this. I went to the canteen. "Siwon! I want to ask something. I know that you know this." I said. "What is it?" Siwon said while eating his hamburger. "I saw ______ a while ago. she's pretty eh? Did you ask Jihyun to do the make over?" I said smiling. Siwon smiled and said "Yes. You shut your mouth. okay?" .. Siwon and I saw Jihyun & ______ entering the canteen, all the boys were looking at _______ because of her new look.

-SIWON’S POV-
I saw ______ entering the canteen. "She's pretty" I thought. I went to Jihyun and ______ 's table.

 "Yaah ~ ! Weird, What happened to you? You do make over so that you will catch my attention right?" I said while smirking.

"Tss. Why would I? I dont know to Jihyun why she brought me to Salvie Kim's salon yesterday" She said.

 "Kdot." I said while smiling at Jihyun.

 "Siwon-ah~ Come and eat with us." Jihyun invited me.

 "Aniyo ~! I dont want. Shut up Jihyun!” ______ said angrily.

“Sure, I'll eat with you guys. " I sat down beside _____ but she looked like really annoyed so I just sat down beside Jihyun. "Nice job Jihyun." I thought. -after a minute- "Oh yes. I think I need to go back to our table. See you Jihyun and  Ms. beautiful" I said as i went back to our table.

-YOUR POV-
that boastful siwon sat beside me but good thing he changed his seat. "yah ~ ! jihyun , why did you ask that siwon to eat with us?" I said annoyingly.

 "And why are you mad at him? He's nice" She said smiling.

"Aish ~ I dont want to see his face. He's so boastful!!!!" I said. "I believe in the saying: The more you hate the more you love" Jihyun said while teasing me.

 "Well, me I DONT ! Just finish your food and let’s leave now!" I shouted. She finished her food and immediately went to our room.

-END OF YOUR POV-

(AT THE CLASSROOM)
"Ok. Ms. Nam Jihyun and Cho ____ , You’re LATE !" Mr. Kim said.

 "mianhae sir." _____ apologized shyly.

"Hahaha.  _______was late because she's busy flirting other boys!" Ivy said. And the class laughed.

“_____, no matter what you’ll do on your face, you’re still never be as pretty as me.” Han Yeon blurted out.

“I know, right.” Sunghye second the motion.

The whole Super Junior just watched the scene. They really pity ____ but they have nothing to do. They’re used to it already. Used to the scene that ______ is always bullied by the 3 girls.

 

"that’s enough class. Get a one whole sheet of paper. We’ll have a long quiz." sir Kibum said.

*after the long quiz*


-HANYEON’S POV-

I heard what Ryeowook said "She's pretty". "Does Ryeowook like her?" I thought. "Ivy~ah! I saw your Choi Siwon sat beside that girl *points at YOU* earlier." ..

"You sure that it’s my Siwon?" She said while furrowing her eyebrows.

 "Yaaaah ~ ! Of course , Im sure!!!!!" I said angrily.

"Okay. I believe you~" She said.

 "Aish ~ That girl is getting in to my nerves!!”

"Han Yeon-ah ! Dont worry , I have a plan." Sunghye said while smirking.

"I'll talk to Ryeowook now. Well , excuse me for a minute girls." I excused myself.

"Babe , i want to ask something." i said.

 "Sure babe. what is it?" he said innocently.

 "do you like______ ? I need a honest answer.” I blurted out that caused Ryeowook to gasp.

 "Uhm. not really. but she's nice and i dont know why you , sunghye and ivy always bully her."

“She’s a flirt! We don’t like her.”

“So, you can do whatever you wanted to do to her? She’s not a flirt. Try to know her more, first.”

"ah! so that means you like her huh?! You’re on her side now??! why dont we just end this relationship now!?" i said pretending to walk-out.

"No. No. DONT! Dont leave me Han Yeon. Jebal." he said pleading.

I ignored him. Aish, he’s on ____’s side now?

“Please jagiya, I don’t leave me. I’ll do everything” Ryeowook tugged on my shirt.

  "Okay. Just dont talk to _____ anymore. I forgive you" I said as i kissed him.