Evil Maknae’s Weakness; His heart.

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

-KYUHYUN’S POV-

I heard the girls squealed when Siwon’s group ended their performance. “Okay, great performance, group 2. And now, it’s group 3’s turn.” Mr. Kibum said.

As I was heading in front of the class, I noticed Sunghye and Ivy hurriedly went outside our classroom. I was busy asking myself if where my “princess” and Ivy are going when I heard Mr. Kibum said, “Get ready, group 3.” So, I came back to my senses. Yesung and I started our performance with a song number. Then, we started dancing also. Girls started screaming and cheering for us. There’s also a part where I’ll do some pelvic moves, so the girls squealed even more. Our performance ended; still, I have no sights to where Sunghye is. So, I just sat down and watched the group 4 perform. Aish, what an ugly performance of them.

-END OF KYUHYUN’S POV-

“ABDJVELJNALOPBDIYD!!!! GROUUPPPP 4!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!! DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO PERFORM A DANCE/SONG NUMBER?!! WHAT THE HECK IS A SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ROLEPAYING??!” Mr. Kibum angrily shouted at the last group in the middle of their performance.

“Uhhm, it was Yura’s idea, sir... We. Uhmm... Yeah. It’s her idea.” Sunny explained while stuttering.

“Aish! You should’ve at least done an out-of-tuned song number than to role-play that cartoon character! *sigh* Continue.” Mr. Kibum said while ruffling his hair in annoyance.

 

(CLINIC)

-SUNGHYE’S POV-

When we got to the clinic, there’s no one there so Ivy helped me as I lay on my bed.
“Yah, Sunghye-ah, are you okay? Are you sick? Are you not feeling well today?” Ivy asked me worriedly while touching my forehead.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry” I smiled at her.

“Really? If you’re really okay, then why does your nose started to bleed earlier?”

“Ah, okay.” I sighed. “I’m not feeling well these past few days.” I added as I sat from the bed.

“See! But why?” Ivy pouted.

Really, I don’t know what was happening to me. Why is my nose always bleeding these past few days? Aish. Stress? Maybe. I just told Ivy, “Well, I feel stressed because...”

“Because of?”

“Because, you know ivy, Kyu’s been really busy these past few days searching for his long-lost sister, and because of that, I felt sad coz we’re not having a time for each other lately. So, there’s a time that, unknowingly, I was skipping meals waiting for his text/call.” I explained to her. Yeah, maybe, this is also a reason why.

“So, that’s why. But Sunghye-ah, don’t be so depressed about that. You should understand his situation and you should also take care of yourself!” Ivy shouted the last parts and hugged me.

“Haha, arasseo… arasseo.” I said smiling and broke the hug.

“Wait, aren’t you two, in an exclusively dating relationship huh? Like Siwon and I.” Ivy suddenly asked out of the blue.

“Actually, no. Mutual Understanding may describe ours. Haha.”

“Then, why don’t you say “yes” to him? He’s courting you for like, 3 years already? Wow, I’ve never seen a guy like him. He loves you so much!” Ivy exclaimed.

“We’ve talked about it already. I told him; if he’s really serious with me, then, he must wait for me to graduate college. I don’t want any hindrances in my studies. Him as my inspiration is already enough for me.” I smiled and sighed.

“Owwwkey, I’ll just support you two.” Ivy let out a small chuckle.

-END OF SUNGHYE’S POV-

 

(CLASSROOM)

-KYUHYUN’S POV-

“Yah, did you saw Sunghye earlier? Her nose was bleeding.” I heard some girls talking beside me.

“BWOO??!” I asked surprised.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi!” The girl was startled by my voice.

“What happened to Sunghye? Where’s she?” I asked while shaking her shoulders.

“She... she… went to the clinic I think. Since, her nose was bleeding” The girl responded so I made my way out of the classroom immediately to go to the clinic.

(CLINIC)

I saw Ivy and Sunghye. As I called her name, she turned to me.

“Oh, Kyuhyun, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to perform? Sorry if I didn’t made it to the performance. I… I’m here… so… yeah. Mian.” She said sadly.

“Ahem, Sunghye, I’ll go back to our room, okay? I’ll leave you two here. Bye Kyu” Ivy said so I slightly bowed at her and mouthed, “Kamsahamnida” She just smiled at me.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I cupped her face.

“Yes, now that you’re here, my strength regained.” She told me while holding my hands as she smiled.

“What happened? Nose bleeding?” I asked her.

“Yeah… haha… Stress, maybe.”

“You should take care of yourself too. Rather than spending time with those insects, frogs and chemicals in the science lab.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“I smell a scent of jealousy, aren’t I?” She teased me while letting out a chuckle.

“Why would I?” I denied.

“Whatever. You’re jealous over frogs and insects? Hahaha, Cho Kyuhyun, What the.”

“You know, too much accusation over a person can make your nose bleed again… So, if I were you, I’ll sleep now or else.” I told her.

“Ah really! Why? I don’t want to.”

“Sleep to get some rest! Don’t worry, I won’t leave you here.” I said as I touched the strands of her hair.

“Okay” She smiled as she closed her eyes.

“I’ll really marry you. I’ll just wait until we graduated. For a girl like you, I don’t mind waiting even if it’s forever.” I inwardly thought as I watched her sleep.

-END OF KYUHYUN’S POV-

 

______ was watching the group 4’s performance when someone tapped her from behind.

“Yah! Can’t you see, I’m watching?!” She told Siwon.

“Is it bad to tap you huh?” Siwon pouted.

-YOUR POV-

I was busily watching the group 4’s performance when someone tapped me. I turned around to face him. Oh, the annoying guy. Such a mood-ruiner.

“Yah! Can’t you see, I’m watching?!” I told Siwon.

“Is it bad to tap you huh?” He pouted.

“Pssh, are you going to tell me something? Why’d you tap me?”

“Ah, I just wanted to say, GOOD JOB!” He said as he raised his two thumbs.

“Good job? For what?”

“Because you’re good at our performance earlier.” He smiled.

“Ah, haha… thanks. You did a great job too. Being y for the girls.” I said while laughing.

“EXACTLY.” He proudly said.

We were laughing like crazy, not knowing the performance ended already, when we heard a girl calling Siwon’s name.