It Can't Be!

My Bestfriend's Promise

-YOUR POV-

We're just finished answering our diagnostic test. That was easy! I wondered why some of my classmates were having a hard time answering it. I glanced at Jihyun, she was staring at Siwon as if she wanted to him. I just laughed at my silly thoughts. Then I heard a voice behind me, "Hey Sunghye, how's your brother? It's been a long time since I saw him. What does he look-like now?" I took a quick glance at who's talking then I saw Ivy, one of the 3 annoying girls and Siwon's flirty girlfriend. I just continued writing on my lecture notebook and listened to their conversations.

"Ah my brother! Aigoo~ he's so handsome now! He got the boy-next-door look. He told me that he's the campus crush in his school now. haha. but he's not fine. He's recovering from the accident happened." Sunghye answered sadly.

"OMO~! What happened to Donghae oppa?!" Han Yeon was shocked from what she had heard from Sunghye, and so as Ivy.

My eyes widened. Did I heard it right? Sunghye's brother is named Donghae? Andwae, he can't be my bestfriend Donghae. I'm such a pabo, there are so many Donghae's here in the world. Maybe, they just hae the same name.

"Car Accident. He's suffering from amnesia now. He can't remember everything even the things happened during his childhood. I pity my brother." Sunghye replied while texting someone.

"Why?? Omo~ that means, he can't remember me anymore? aww." Han Yeon and Ivy cried.

"Aish! Don't cry! He's not dead yet! He'll come back here next month. I'm so excited! I'm going to see my brother again! Yeee, I so love him that when a girl flirts around him, i'll surely kill her." Sunghye answered fiercely and ended the conversation. She walked out together with her 2 friends.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

The 3 girls left the room. ______ was left alone inside. Jihyun texted her saying that she has some important thing to do so she went home immediately.

______ went to the comfort room to pee. While she's inside a cubicle, some girls planned to pour a pail of water at where ______ is.

 

-YOUR POV-

I was making my way out of the cubicle when suddenly, I heard some group of girls coming. Then, i felt a pail of water was splashed on me. I stood frozen on my place. I was shocked. I wanted to know who they was and why did they do this to me. What have I done? Mixed emotions, I wanted to take a vengeance, but how? I'm just a poor girl studying in a school full of rich, arrogant and powerful people. I realized, revenge is not the answer. It will just lead me into danger. I prayed to God and asked him to do all the work.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

______ went home sadly. While walking, a guy saw her. 

"Hey ______-ah! What happened to you?!"

 

 

 

--------------

YEAH. AN UPDATE! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PEOPLE! :)

 

-JellyKyu27 :)