Ryeowook's Beautiful Voice and Siwon's Jealousy.

My Bestfriend's Promise

"Groupmates! We'll have a practice later at the school's music room, arasseo? See you all!" Siwon informed his co-members.

 

-YOUR POV-

I went outside the classroom to take some tour inside the campus. Wow, indeed, KyungHee University is big and beautiful. As I walk, I saw a man sitting under the tree of the school's garden. Wait, that face looks familiar. I think, I know him.

"Oppa?" I tugged on his shirt. He's cute while sleeping.. kekeke~

"Oh, ____! Why are you here?" he asked me while removing his earphones.

"Hmm, just taking a tour inside the campus. How about you?"I smiled at him.

"This is my favorite place in the campus. It makes me feel relaxed whenever I'm here."

"Oh, I see. This is a nice place though."

Ryeowook oppa is nice. Unlike that bastard brat Choi Siwon. Aish~

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

"Want me to sing for you?" Ryeowook said to ______.

"You can sing? Wow, why not? =)" ______ exclaimed.

"Okay, what song do you want?"

"Any? but I prefer Kpop." _____ smiled sheepishly.

 

-RYEOWOOK'S POV-

"Any? but I prefer Kpop." she smiled sheepishly.

Aigoo~ this girl is surely an aegyo princess.

"How about Kim Hyun Joong's One More Time?" I suggested to her.

"wow, I love that song.. go ahead!" She handed me a ballpen.

"What's this ballpen for?" I asked curiously.

"Microphone. Use it as a microphone." She grinned widely.

Aigoo~! this girl is really... I let out a chuckle, "Silly!" I told her.

I sang the song's first stanza and chorus. I'm nervous if what will be her feedback.

"wow! oppa, your voice is so beautiful! awesome!" She praised me while clapping her hands. Thanks to Shisus, she liked it.

"really? thanks to your ballpen. It's a big help," I joked on her.

"haha, see? If you didn't use my pen, your voice would've been a croak." She proudly said.

"yeah. whatever ____." I laughed.

-END OF RYEOWOOK'S POV-

 

-SIWON'S POV-

I'm searching for Ivy in the school's garden when I saw Ryeowook and _____ under the tree, laughing.

"huh? what are they doing?" I inwardly thought as I decided to peek unto them.

Ahh, so they're having fun? pssh, having fun and not even preparing or worrying about our presentation for tomorrow. Irresponsible students. I suddenly felt jealousy when Ryeowook touched _____'s hair. Huh? Did I just said, JEALOUSY? nooo. forget it. What am I thinking? I have my girlfriend now. Aish~ I called Ryeowook and asked him to accompany me to the principal. I have something to do with him.

-END OF SIWON'S POV-

 

-YOUR POV-

"Ah, you know _____, I love your new hair." Ryeowook said as she touched my hair.

"envious? haha" I joked on him. Our conversation was cut-off when his phone rang.

"oh, excuse for a while, ____." he answered the call.

"hmmm,.. okayy...... yeah. sure... bye." He hung up.

"______-ah, thanks for the time. I really enjoyed it. I need to go now." He smiled at me.

"Sure! no problem. Thank you also. keep safe!"  I waved my hand while he's leaving.

I went back to our classroom. I saw the Super Junior guys talking about something when I passed in between them.

"Ah, Cho _____!" I turned my back and saw a chubby guy calling my name. And yeah, I forgot his name. 

" We'll ask you something." he told me.

"sure, go ahead."

"when is your birthdate?"

"why?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just answer it."

"Uhmm, May 26, 1993."

"really? thank you"

Weird. Asking me for my birthday? Do they even care? Aish, whatever. I walked back to my seat and study some lecture. I'm a scholar and I need to maintain high grades.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

While Siwon and Ryeowook are walking, Siwon spoke up breaking the silence. "Yah, why are you with _____-ah earlier?"

"huh? how'd you know?" Ryeowook furrowed his eyebrows.

"I.. I.. Sunghye. she told me.Yeah, s-she told me." Siwon stuttered.

"Reaaaalllyyy?~ Then, are you jealous?" He teased Siwon.

"No! Why would I be? Is it wrong to ask you? Aish, Kim Ryeowook." Siwon said irritatedly

...................

"hey oppas" Sunghye went beside the boys to talk to them.

"Hi Sunghye-ah!" the boys greeted.

"what's up? Still talking about Kyu's sister?" She glanced at kyuhyun.

"Yeah.. We're gathering some informations right now.." Leeteuk responded.

"oh,I see. goodluck for your search then. :)"

"Oh, when will Hae arrive?" Kyuhyun asked as he went to his own seat with Sunghye.

"3 days left!" she happily exclaimed while arranging Kyuhyun's necktie.

"Miss me?" Kyuhyun said to Sunghye.

"No. haha." She replied while sticking out her tongue.

"yah! Tell me you missed me.." Kyuhyun pouted.

"a'right.. I love you. SillyKyu!" 

"I know you do~" Kyuhyun said nonchalantly.

Sunghye suddenly felt dizziness. She rubbed her temples. Kyuhyun noticed her pale look. "hey, are you okay?"

"yeah, I just felt dizzy. maybe, stress. thanks for the concern. I'll just go to the washroom" Sunghye said.

"you sure? Want me to accompany you?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

"nah, I'm fine. " Sunghye left.

 

-SUNGHYE'S POV-

I suddenly felt dizziness so I excused myself to go to the washroom. I looked pale. Aish! Oh, something red caught my attention while I'm eyeing myself in the mirror. Blood? Omo~ I immediately the faucet and washed the blood running down my nose. ewwww. I guess, too much stress. Being the school's Science department president isn't easy. I came out of the washroom when I saw Siwon oppa. He's holding a cute box.

"hey oppa. is that box for me?" I greeted him.

"yah! no! It's for Ivy.. My monthsarry gift to her." Siwon smiled.

"awww, so sweet. i'm envious."

"I know. haha. " he said nonchalantly.

"okay, see yah tomorrow." I left him and went back to Kyuhyun.

 

"Kaja?" Kyuhyun asked me as he interlaced his fingers through mine.

"sure," I smiled at him.

-END OF SUNGHYE'S POV-

 

After 3 hours of practice, Siwon's group perfected their performance at last. They went to their respective houses and hoped that tomorrow's performance will be a success.

 

------------

an update at last! XD School's killing us.. mianhae to our lovely readers.. 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :)