Last Practice

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

-Han Yeon’s POV-

“Yes, evil plan..” Sunghye smiled, evilly, as if nothing happened between her and her ‘kyu’.

“Ohh, then?” I asked, too excited of what will happen next.

 

Seriously, I really hate that ____ girl. She’s a total . I should be the one competing for that school’s pageant and not her! I will surely win. She just stole the spotlight from me.

 

“Let’s just simply ruin the night.” Ivy retorted with a smirk on her lips.

 

(CLASSROOM)

-Ivy’s POV-

We have been listening to whatever Kyuhyun is saying in front.

 

“Transpose the Cosine A to the other side then divide both sides by 2ac. got it?” He explained.

 

Yes, Kyuhyun is our Math Genius here in the whole class and Mr. Kibum chose him to report our today’s topic for the Math subject.

 

“Are there any questions?” He asked everyone.

“Err, I don’t get it. How do we divide both sides by 2ac if it’s on the addition operation? Isn’t it that, we’ll just transpose it to the other side? What you’re saying isn’t possible...” Sunghye stood up to correct Kyuhyun.

 

Aish, these two.

 

Kyuhyun checked the equation once more and spoke, “Well.. I stand corrected.” He rolled his eyes, “Sorry for that, Ms. Lee.”

He erased the wrong formula written on the board and explained to the class what Sunghye had just said.

 

“Sunghye, gwenchanayo?” I asked her, she looks sad.

“Yeah..” She nodded.

 

“That’s it. Thank you..” Kyuhyun bowed and we all clapped our hands.

“Nice, Kyu!” Eunhyuk yelled and hi-fived Kyuhyun.

“Very good, Mr. Cho.. And thanks for correcting him earlier, Ms. Lee Sunghye.”  Mr. Kibum told us with a smile.

 

Wow, he’s really good in Math! Honestly, I’m not that good in Math even though my course is engineering. I just took up this course because of Sunghye and Hanyeon. Well, my two bestfriends are Math Geniuses too. They’re math addicts, especially Hanyeon--she’s like the girl version of Kyuhyun. While Sunghye, she’s good in Math but she loves Science more. She’s our school’s Science Club president, actually. And I, I love English. That’s my forte subject. :)

“Study your lessons..”

The bell rang.

“Ms. Cho ____, go to room 23 for the final practice regarding the pageant.” Mr. Kibum called out to her and she nodded.

Well, goodluck to you .

 

(AUDITORIUM)

 

-Your POV-

Last practice. *sigh*

Goodluck to me and to all of us.

I saw Jinyoung-sshi and he greeted me, “Annyeong, ___-ah.”

I smiled, “Hello!”

“Are you nervous? Since this is the last practice…” He asked me and we sat down on one of the chairs inside the school’s auditorium.

“Kinda… It’s just that, I don’t know how I will deliver myself in front of the audience on the day of the pageant.” I chuckled a bit.

He patted my shoulder, “it’s okay. You can do it.”

We both laughed.

 

“Jinyoung! ___! Get ready! You two are on the queue!” Nana unnie, our instructor, called out.

“Kaja, ___!” Jinyoung and I ran to the backstage to and readied ourselves.

 

“One, two, three! Turn around!” Nana unnie shouted, “You two must be synchronized!”

“Mianhae unnie… I’ll just do it better..” I bowed, apologetically.

“Okay… from the top, walk!”

 

(CANTEEN)

-Ryeowook’s POV-

“Man, how are you with Hanyeon?” Siwon asked me.

“Honestly, I don’t know.” I sighed.

Donghae patted my head, “Aww, get back together! I know that you love each other…”

“Yes but I’m too shy to talk to her again!” I pouted and sipped my soda.

They laughed at my sentence.

“SHY?!” They all said in unison, “That’s being gay!”

“Go to her! She’s on that table!” Kyuhyun pointed to the table where the 3 girls are.

“I said, I’m shy!!” I said while face-palming.

“Yieee!” They teased me while Sungmin is sipping on MY SODA.

“Yah! That’s mine!” I shoved my soda away from him and hid it inside my bag so no one can get it away from me again.

“Look at us--Ivy and I. I talked to her, said sorry, and voila! We’re back together…” Siwon said and ate his salad.

“And Sunghye and I has a problem now.. Donghae, eottoke?!” Kyuhyun said, shaking Donghae’s shoulders.

“Well, I don’t interfere with my sister’s love life.. So, no comment on that.” Donghae winked and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Go to her now, Ryeowook!” Leeteuk hyung stared at me with the if-you-won’t-obey-me-you’ll-get-killed-later look.

I have no choice. I have to obey hyung. I have to save my precious life!

I stood up while shaking and walked to Hanyeon’s table. I’m effin’ nervous!

“Uhmm, Hanyeon?” I poked her shoulder.

 

(PRACTICE:  AT THE AUDITORIUM)

We did it! We’re finished! I really didn’t expect it to be so good! It’s like; we’re on the actual pageant.

“Just polish on how you walk and please flash a sincere smile and not an awkward one, okay?” Nana unnie told me and smiled.

“Sure, unnie. Thank You!” I plastered a smile then left.

 

“_____!” Donghae called onto me.

I don’t know why but when he called my name, I smiled inwardly.

“Annyeong~” I greeted.

“How’s the practice?” He asked while giving me a can of soda.

“Thanks.” I opened and gulped, “It’s great. And beautiful, I think…” I let out a small chuckle.

“Wow.. goodluck then.” He smiled.

“Thank you.”

“Are you going home? I’ll walk you to your apartment..” Donghae offered but I declined, “ah, n-no need.. Jihyun is walking with me..”

He must not know that I live with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun will surely get angry to me again.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yeah.. Thank you, Donghae.”

“Okay.. If that’s what you want to,” He chuckled, “I’ll be going. Bye.”

“Bye, Donghae.” I waved my hand.

 

I walked all the way to the Cho’s Mansion. When I got home, the maids greeted me, prepared my food and after that, I went to my room to rest. Tomorrow’s going to be a long day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMG. I'M BACK FROM THE DEEPEST GRAVE AND I SERIOUSLY MISSED YOU ALL, GUYS! :DD LOLOL.

 

Comments? Subscriptions? :))

 

~JellyKyu27