Cheater

My Bestfriend's Promise

*After 2 hours....

 

"Oh, it's a tie between ____ and Han Yeon." Mr. Kibum told the class after counting the votes for the campus queen representative of the freshmen engineering department.

"Sir, there's still one paper left, not counted!" Mhel told their teacher pointing to the box.

Mr. Kim checked the box once more, "oh sorry guys. Your teacher is getting older."

The class laughed and Mr. Kim reads the vote.

"hmm. This vote is for _____." He smiled. The class ooh-ed and clapped their hands.

"Yah ____! Congratulations!" Jihyun said.

 

-YOUR POV-

Jihyun and my classmates congratulated me. I saw Han Yeon and Ivy glared at me angrily but Sung Hye just smirked. OH MY GOSH! DID I JUST WON THE VOTES?! I sighed and smiled at the class. I saw Donghae, he smiled at me.

"____, get yourself ready, okay? The pageant is getting nearer. Let's raise the flag of  BS ECE freshmen!" Mr. Kim told me and dismissed the class.

I made my way out of the room but Sunghye called onto me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I voted for you. Just so you know." She smirked and my eyes widened. Huh? Sunghye voted for me? Really?

"B-but, why?" I asked her.

She smiled evilly , "I just wanted to see you embarrassed in front of many people in the stage. I've been tired of seeing Han Yeon won every campus pageants and when you heard your name earlier, your expression was priceless! It's the funniest I've ever seen!" 

I sighed. "Why are you 3 so mean to me?" I asked her. I don't know if it's a good idea asking her but I just tried.

"Hmm, wanna know why? Because eversince you entered this university, everything is in chaos. and besides, we hate flirts. that's why, you see, every girls in this school are afraid of us."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Do you like my brother?" She suddenly asked me.

The Super Junior boys are looking at us with a face like this ---> O__O Maybe, they can't believe that I'm talking to Sunghye, the girl who hates me so much among those 3 girls.

Back to our conversation....

Unknowingly, I was blushing like crazy with her question.

"Based on how your face reacts with my question, I'm sensing that, it's a "YES" .. " She sighed.

"Cho ___. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE.. Don't fall inlove with him. I don't want him to marry a like you." I know, Sunghye's angry now. but she can talk to me calmly.. how could she do that?

"Sunghye--"

"Please ____. I'm begging you. Stay away from him."

"Sunghye, I know, you're in love too. Am I right? With Kyuhyun oppa, right? I know, you knew the feeling of being in love. So, why would you oppose my feelings for your brother?" I told her with a teary eyes.

"At least, I know, Kyuhyun loves me the way I love him. and how about you? Does my brother even like you?!" She smirked and left.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

Sunghye left but Sungmin called onto her. "Sunghye-ah!"

He motioned her to go to their group, so she did.

"why?" she said, smiling.

"Uhmm, You're talking with ___? Wow, that's a new scene.." Leeteuk said and smirked.

"It's just a non-sense talk. A VERY NON-SENSE TALK... I gotta go now."

"YAH! Lee Sunghye!" Kyuhyun called her.

"Hmm?"

"Let's eat outside! My treat!" He happily went beside her.

"Ah, sorry Kyu.. I'm not in the mood now.. My head hurts so bad and I feel like puking." She rubbed her temples.

"MWO?! Is Sunghye, pregnant?!" Eunhyuk blurted out which makes the boys look at Kyuhyun.

"AISH! WHAT THE HELL, HYUKJAE OPPA!!" Sunghye left, annoyed.

"Well, I was just asking.." Eunhyuk nervously chuckled.

Kyuhyun is glaring at him,. ANGRILY.

"Whatever, Eunhyuk!" He grabbed his bag and left too.

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! I'M OLDER THAN YOU! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO USE HONORIFICS! YAH! Aish, that brat.!" Eunhyuk cried out.

 

-YOUR POV-

I think, Sunghye's right. It's really impossible for Donghae to like me back. He has a girlfriend. Am I really falling in love with him?

As I'm walking home, I saw some familiar figures beside the tree. Han Yeon? and She's kissing someone?! Omo.. She's cheating on Ryeowook oppa!

 

-HANYEON'S POV-

Gongchan suddenly pinned me on the tree.

"G-gongchan, w-what a-a-are you doing?!" I asked him nervously.

"Would you be mad if I'll kiss you?" He said sincerely.

I shook my head from left to right uncontrollably. I was mesmerized by his eyes. 

He started to kiss me. I suddenly felt a feeling of guilt. Am I cheating to Ryeowook oppa? Yes. I wanted to pull away but my brain won't obey me. No words are coming out from my mouth.

Seconds after, I pulled away. I felt a need of air.

"Liked it?" He asked and smirked.

I slapped him and ran away. He's following me.

"Han Yeon! I'm not yet done! Come here!" He yelled while running towards me.

Oh Shisus! Get me away from him! PLEASE!!

"Yah, Han Yeon, what's happening? Why are you running?" I suddenly bumped into someone..

 

----------------

CLIFFHANGER~~ 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE EVERYONE! and oh! have you seen Heechul oppa's new display picture on twitter? GAAAAH! *Insert some crazy fangirl squeals here* HE'S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!! ruining my bias list... XD

Well, enough of it. I love you all! :)

 

-JellyKyu27 ~