Sweetness beneath Awkwardness

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

(YOUR POV)

“Kyuhyun! Aren’t you going to take ___ to the school? Go to school together!” Mrs. Cho, I mean, eomma yelled at Kyuhyun from the kitchen.

“She has a feet. She can walk.”  Kyuhyun answered back, “I’m going. Bye.”

I sighed. Kyuhyun will never accept me as his sister. I put on my backpack and kissed eomma goodbye. I went outside and walked. On my way to school, I saw Siwon hugging Ivy. They’re back together? Wow, I’m happy for them! Few blocks before I will arrive at school, I saw Donghae oppa, together with Eunhyuk, Shindong, Leeteuk, Heechul, and Sungmin oppa. They’re laughing and talking about something when Leeteuk saw me, “_____.”

I smiled, “Hello.”

 

They went to me. As I saw Donghae, I felt myself blush so I shifted my gaze back to Leeteuk. “You’re alone?” Sungmin asked me.

I nodded, “yeah.”

“Wouldn’t you mind to walk with us, will you? I mean, you’re alone and..haha.” Donghae asked me while scratching the back of his head.

“Sure, I won’t mind.” I said.

 

(EUNHYUK’s POV)

 

“Wouldn’t you mind to walk with us, will you?” Donghae asked ____.

Nice move Donghae, kekeke.

“Sure, I won’t mind.” She answered. Shindong, Heechul hyung, Sungmin, Leeteuk hyung and I looked at each other and smiled mischievously. We have a plan. *evil monkey smile*

“Ah, Hae, Shindong and Sungmin have something to do with the principal…So, I got to accompany them.. See you later!” Leeteuk hyung spoke and they waved goodbye. “I’m hungry. I wanna eat. Hyuk-ah, let’s go to the cafeteria.” Heechul hyung rubbed his stomach.

“ But hyung, you just ate 20 mins. Ago.” Donghae said.

“Ah… you know that Heechul hyung is a crazy food monster, so, yeah, haha. We got to go, bye!” I literally pulled hyung’s wrist and quickened  our pace to the school’s entrance gate.

Good luck Hae. We’re doing this for you. *evil monkey laughs*

 

(HAE’s POV)

 

So, I’m left here with ___. Great guys, just great. This is so going to be 100% awkward. “ Let’s go inside.” I grabbed ___’s hands and went inside.

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Donghae’s holding my hands. Oh my heartbeat! I can see people staring at us. I also saw Eunhyuk and Heechul oppa talking to Hanyeon, I thought they’re going to the cafeteria?

As we arrived in our classroom, I saw Jihyun smiling like crazy to me and pointing on “MY HANDS HELD BY DONGHAE.”

“Ah, Donghae, you can let go of me now.” I said, politely.

“Huh?” Donghae looked at me, “Oh, I’m sorry, haha.” He kissed it and said, “Here you go, Princess ____. See you later.” He left with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“ Look at your red face!” Jihyun went to me and chuckled, “Yiieee, I saw that.”

“Yahh, s-stop it.” I came back to reality and went to my chair. Unknowingly, I’m smiling like crazy while reading a book.

 

(EUNHYUK’s  POV)

 

I saw Donghae walking hand in hand with ____  all their way to wherever. I think she saw us, drat.-_-

“ Just talk to him and explain everything.” Heechul hyung told Hanyeon. We’ve been talking to her about the issue between her and Ryeowook, and Siwon and Ivy’s “we’re together again” drama.

“He doesn’t want to talk to me. Eottoke?” She said. I sighed, “We’ll talk to him, don’t worry.”

“Thanks Eunhyuk oppa.” She smiled. “I got to go see Ivy and Sunghye.”

We waved goodbye.

“Girls surely have so many problems.” Heechul hyung rubbed his forehead and I chuckled. “Yah! You called me a ‘Crazy food monster’ earlier. How dare you?!” He suddenly shook my shoulders. “I-I…You know it’s only a joke! We have to do it

For Hae and ___, remember?” I said. Thanks to Shisus, I thought of a nice excuse.

“What a lame excuse.” He rolled his eyes on me and left. “ Yah, Hyung!”

----END----

 

 

 

 

-->Hi *waves* I’m Ivy(greenvy23)^^I’m one of the co-authors of MY BESTFRIEND’S PROMISE^^Thank you readers and SUBSCRIBERS:* please keep on supporting our FF… byeee *waves*