Guess Who's Back?

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

-YOUR POV-

I woke up and stood from by bed. Then I faced the mirror and thought of what happened last night "Bye _____-ah!" Then he kissed me on the cheeks .. Why did he kissed me? Does he like me? I blushed at my thoughts. I think, I really do like Donghae. Oh! Why would he like me? He has a girlfriend. "Stop assuming ____! You're such a pabo!" I mumbled as I shook my head. After I took a bath, I decided to check my phone for new messages. I my face lit when I saw the name of Donghae in my new messages.

"_____-ah! hi! Is it okay if I'll pick you up today and we'll go to school together?"

                                                      From: Donghae <3

After reading his text, I felt some electricity flowing in my body. I replied him, "Goodmorning Donghae-sshi. uhmm, Sure, you can pick me up. Thank you. =)"

I immediately changed to my school uniform and waited for him. Minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I ran towards it but when I opened the door, it was just the postman. So I sat down again, "Donghae, where are you?" I thought and pouted. I looked at my watch, it's already 7:30 AM! So, I grabbed my bag and went to school.

 

(Kyunghee University)

I collected all my guts and called his sister, "Sunghye-ssi!". She turned to face me and smirked, "Oh, look who's calling me." Han Yeon and Ivy laughed. "What do you want from me, ______?"

"I-uhmm, just wanna ask if where's your brother?" I sighed and almost mumbled the last part.

"Oh, such a flirt!" Ivy said and clicked her tongue.

"He's on the airport, to pick up Yoona unnie. She's back here in Korea and for your information, Yoona unnie is my brother's girlfriend. So, stop dreaming, okay?" Sunghye told me and I went back to my seat and decided to read some lecture notes. It's really a bad idea to talk to them. I just have asked Siwon. Aish.

 

-SIWON'S POV-

I saw ______ entered the room and she looks sad. I walk towards her, "Why are you sad?" She faced me, "Oh, hi Siwon and I'm not sad."

"You'll get ugly if you didn't say the truth." I said and poked her. She let out a small smile.

"I said, nothing. uhmm, can you go with me to the cafeteria? I'm hungry. I haven't eat my breakfast." She sheepishly smiled. So cute.

"Okay, sure. Let's go?" I said as I offered my arms to her.

"What's with those arms?" She said and continued to arrange her books.

"Just give me yours." I said, annoyed. So, she gave me hers and we left.

KHU students were looking at us. "Siwon, will you please let go now?" She said. I saw Ivy, Han Yeon and Sunghye with those 5 boys. Ivy looked at us so i immediately shifted my gaze to other direction.

"Siwon, let go of me now!" She frowned. "Sorry, i forgot." I let go of her and scratched the back of my head. After buying, we sat down and started to eat. My phone vibrated. "Man, I will be late with Hae and Hyuk, okay? We're going to fetch Yoona." A message from Ryeowook.

"Okay, take good care of Yoona and also yourself." I replied.

"Who's that?" ______ asked me and smiled. "It's Ryeowook. He said he'll be late because he's with Hae and Eunhyuk, they're going to fetch--"

"Yoona, right?" She interrupted me. I nodded. "How did you know?"

"Sunghye told me a while ago." She said and continued to eat. I waited for her to finish eating.

 

(AT THE AIRPORT)

-DONGHAE'S POV-

"Hae, what time will Yoona be here?" Ryeowook asked me and looked at his watch.

"9:00 AM" I plainly answered.

"Oh.. It's still 8:40 though" He said and texted Han Yeon. After 30 mins, "Yoona! Yoona! here!" I shouted as I saw her. I smiled widely. "Guys, Yoona's here already." They stopped and waved their hands, "Yoona!" They said in unison.

"Hi oppa! How are you? I missed you!" She hugged me and kissed me.

"Yah! Get a room!" Eunhyuk put on a disgusted face. Aish~ as if I'm doing a show.

"haha, hello oppas!" Yoona greeted them and hugged them too.

"Donghae, I have Ella with me." Yoona said. I smiled, "really? great! she's really the only maid I can trust."

 

(KHU)

We went to Kyunghee University, "Your school is really beautiful!" Yoona exclaimed. I nodded, "Yeah, indeed."

We went directly to the cafeteria and saw Sunghye. "Oppa!" She called onto me and headed towards us.

"Sunghye, meet your Yoona unnie." I said.

"Unnie! You're very pretty." She said and Yoona hugged her. "So are you, my dear."

They chuckled. "Oh oppa. I gotta go now. anyways, Mr. Kim isn't here so, our classes will start maybe at 10, okay?" She waved and left.

I told Eunhyuk and Ryeowook to tour Yoona first here in the campus because I have something to do.

I went to Siwon and _____'s table. "____-ah, Jeongmal Mianhae." I sincerely said. She gasped and smiled, "It's okay Donghae."

"Why are you saying sorry to her?" Siwon asked me curiously.

"I texted her that I'll pick her up and we'll go to school together. but suddenly, mom called me to inform that Yoona will be here in Korea for a vacation so, I fetched her on the airport. I didn't expect it either." I explained my side and sighed.

"Siwon, I'm done. let's go? Donghae, it's really okay. Don't worry." She reassuringly smiled at me.

"We'll go now. give my regards to Yoona, huh?" Siwon patted my shoulders.

-END OF DONGHAE'S POV-

 

Sunghye, Ivy and Hanyeon is still on the table with the 5 boys.

"Hanyeon, can I get your number?" Gongchan suddenly blurted out.

"maybe I should call---" Ivy said but Hanyeon stepped on her foot.

"Call who? Do you have a boyfriend, Hanyeon?" Baro asked.

"Me? uhmm, I have no boyfriend." Hanyeon said. Sunghye heard it and she smirked. She's busy texting with Kyuhyun so she didn't really join in their conversation.

"Good! So Hanyeon, can I get your number?" Gongchan asked again.

"Sure. Your phone, please?" Hanyeon said so, Gongchan gave his phone and typed in his number.

"Thanks." He smiled.

After some minute, they went back to their room and sat on their chairs. Jinyoung sat beside Ivy, Gongchan sat beside Han Yeon and Sandeul sat beside Sunghye.

Kyuhyun glared at them and asked Sungmin, "Hey dude, why is Sunghye always together with that Sandeul?"

"uhmm, I heard Sandeul is a friend os Han yeon's cousin, Jinyoung, So, yeah." Sungmin said. "Jealous?" Sungmin and Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

 

HanYeon texted Ivy and Sunghye.

"I'll tell you something later."

 

---------

UUUUUPDATEEEE~ XD

whether you like it or not, please comment! lol. I LOVE YOU GUYS~

 

-jellykyu27 :)