I shouldn't have hate you.

My Bestfriend's Promise

 

(KYUHYUN’S POV)

I was walking on the hallway with my earphones on, when I saw Sunghye together with Ivy and Hanyeon. “Ah, I should return this to Ivy. ” I mumbled to myself while walking to where the girls are. “Ivy-ah!” I called onto her but I think, she didn’t  hear  me. Aish. This girl... Deaf much?

I quickened my pace until my feet dragged me in front of the women’s  washroom- which is right beside the men’s washroom. Don’t get me wrong, my intentions are good. It’s just that, I need to give this book to Ivy as soon as possible so... yeah. Nevermind.

I’m hearing laughter  inside. Girls and their noisy stuffs. “ We should do it before someone comes in!”  I heard Hanyeon whisper-shouted the 2 girls. “Oh sure... Ready? Hana... deul... set!” Sunghye and her friends  splashed a water to someone inside one of the cubicle.

“ Why did you do that?!” A voice yelled while crying. Wait, that’s a familiar voice.______? I heard footsteps coming on my way so I hurriedly went in to the men’s washroom. Minutes after, I went out to find Sunghye.

As I was walking, I saw ________. Her clothes were drenched. I think my conclusions are right. Sunnghye and her friends did this. I furrowed my eyebrows then went behind _____. “What happened?” I asked her. “It’s none of your business.” She glared at me. She was about to run but I held her wrist. “You didn’t answer my question. Why are you so drenched?” I asked her again without  her knowing that I really knew what had happened . “It’s all because of  Sunghye’s fault, happy?” She shouted at me, then cried.

I held her shoulders. “_____-ah, don’t cry.” “Don’t cry?! Isn’t this what you want?! You hate me for being your sister, right?!” She shouted. “yeah, it’s true but when I saw what happened to you earlier, I think I don’t hate you that much now.” I smiled at her. “Wait. You saw it?” She asked me. “Well, not really. I just heard a splash of water when I was about to go to the men’s washroom so, yeah.” I scratched my head.

 

(YOUR POV)

“OH” I said. “ Aren’t you feeling cold?” Kyuhyun asked me. “Just a bit.” I said.  “You better go to the clinic and ask the nurse for extra uniform.” He said, smiling at me. “Neh, thanks  kyuhyun-shi.” I bowed at him. “_____”  “Neh?”  “Good luck to the upcoming pageant.”

 

    (Kyuhyun’s POV)

I don’t know what got into my mind that I decided to be friends with _____. “Well, things are pretty good now.” I mumbled to myself. After all. She’s my  sister. “I can’t believe Sunghye did that to her.” As I was on my deep thoughts, I saw Sunghye coming out of their room. I went near he. “Kyu-oppa.” Sunghye beamed a smile, she was about to hug me, but then I held her wrist. “We need to talk.” I told her. I dragged her near the garden area. “Yah, oppa, we were walking for like minutes now, I’m tired.” She said as she heaved a heavy breath. “Sunghye-ah.” I faced her. “Neh, oppa?”  “Why did you do that to ____?” I asked her. “Did what?” She innocently asked me. “ Splashing a pail of water, I GUESS?” I said sarcastically. “B-bwoh?!” She sounded surprise. I was looking at her with anger written all ovey my face. “H-how did you know that??? Did _____ told you?!” “Ani, she didn’t. I saw it, ani, I heard you three.”

“M-mianhaeyo  Kyuhyun. It’s just that-“  “Just what, Sunghye?!” For god’s sake, please stop that bullying thing!” I shouted at her. “Why do you care about that B*tch so much?! Do you love her???” She yelled. “I don’t , okay! I just want you to stop those mean things that you’re doing to other people.” I said. “Look, Sunghye, You’re old enough to think what is right and wrong. Don’t do that again.” I said, then left her.

(SUNGHYE’S POV)

Kyuhyun left me alone. I was on the verge of crying when I saw Ivy and Han Yeon walked towards me. “Sunghye-ah, are you okay?” HanYeon asked. “Kyu and I fought because of that stupid ___.” I said.

“_____,SCREW THAT B*TCH!” I shouted. Good thing we’re the only ones who were there. “So, what’s your plan now?” Ivy asked. “At the pageant, we’ll see.” I smirked.

 

 

-HI EVERYONE!:D greenvy23 here....I just wanted to say SORRY for the super LATE update T.T  hoping all of you will still love our story :D thanks to all the subscribers :* continue subscribing MBP and also don’t forget to put a comment okay?:D