In-love with him? Impossible.

My Bestfriend's Promise

-YOUR POV-

After our class, Jihyun and I went to the cafeteria to eat. We saw a vacant table and sat down. "Yah Jihyun-ah, why are those girls so head-over-heels with Siwon and Ryeowook?" I asked Jihyun as I eat my ice cream.

"Oh, it's because, they're famous here." She said. "And also because, they are the hottest and the most handsome guys in the campus." She added.

"Oh really? Pssh, well for me, they aren't! I hate them especially SIWON!!" I shouted.

"Are you talking about me?" Suddenly. a guy beside me asked.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

-SIWON'S POV-

I'm searching for ______ at the cafeteria, when suddenly, I heard a familiar voice mentioned my name. So, I sat beside her and asked, " Are you talking about me?"

"YAH! why are you here?!" ______ said. It's pretty obvious that she's frightened at the sight that I'm already beside her.

"It doesn't matter why I'm here. You didn't answer my question"

"What question?" ______ asked.

"Are you talking about me??" I repeated.

"haha, and why will we talk about you?" She told me without looking at me.

"oh, so, you there pretty lady! is your friend telling the truth?" I asked her pretty friend.

-END OF SIWON'S POV-

 

-JIHYUN'S POV-

"uhmm," I mumbled. "Yah! Can you stop that silly question? I already answered it, right?? Jihyun, we're not talking about him, RIIGHTTT??!" I saw ______ glare at me while emphasizing the word RIGHT. Well, i guess she's telling me to agree with her, so I just said, "Yes, that's right. We're not talking about you, Siwon." While winking at ______.

-END OF JIHYUN'S POV-

 

-YOUR POV-

After we went to a mall, Jihyun and I are walking home while having a conversation. "Hey, I think, Siwon likes you." Jihyun said out of nowhere.

I was shocked at what Jihyun blurted out. "YAH! are you OUT OF YOUR MIND???!"

"NO, I'M NOT!!!" Jihyun shouted.

"Siwon will never like an ugly girl like me and besides, I HATE HIM! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!" I told her frankly.

"Uhmm, how about Siwon's bestfriend?"

"Who? Ryeowook-ssi?" I asked her.

"Yes! Do you like him?"

"Uhmm, NO, I haven't been in a conversation with him. and besides, He's Siwon's bestfriend, right? So I guess, they have the same personality. I don't like him either." I answered her. We walked until we reached my apartment.

"So, this is where you live?" She asked me.

"Yes, uhmm, you wanna come in?" 

"Naah, it's late you know, and I gotta go home. Maybe, some other time." She told me while smiling.

"Okay, if that's what you want! Bye Jihyun! See you tomorrow at school." I bid her goodbye and went inside. I changed my clothes and I realized that my room was a big mess. So, I decided to clean it up. After doing some chores, I ate dinner, read some books and do my homework. As I lay in my bed, I've thought of what happened this day. I also thought about my bestfriend.

"Donghae oppa, please come back. I miss you" My last words before i fell asleep.