Flirt? Ani.

My Bestfriend's Promise

- Your POV -
"Yah! You know? You're so freakin' lucky." Jihyun said while squeezing my arm.
“Aw. It hurts. Stop it Jihyun. How did you say that I'm lucky?” I asked her.
“Aish~! You don’t know? The school's kingka kissed your hands. Duh!” She shouted.
“Ah? I don’t put malice on what happened” I said, blushing.
“Pssh! Look! You’re blushing.. Do you want Lee Donghae to be your boyfriend?” She said.
“For now, no. He doesnt --- ” My sentence was cut because Mr. Kibum went in.

*Goodmorning Class!* 
We greeted him and took our seats. I continued reading my all-time favorite book, Popped.
“Ms. you” Kibum called me. I stood up and answered, “Yes sir?”
“How was your practice? Who’s your partner?” He asked and fixed his glasses.
“U-uhm. Fine sir. I am not that good in ramping but Jinyoung is teaching me” 
“WHAT?! JinYoung is your partner? You FLIRT! Before, you flirted Siwon. And now, you’re flirting with JinYoung!?” Ivy shouted.

"Who is the next, you? Baro? Sandeul? GongChan? CNU? Tell us." Sunghye raised her one eyebrow.

And the class started talking with each other, Like I can feel that their topic is me. I just sat down, sighed and remain silent.

"I dont flirt JinYoung. Whats wrong if Im his partner? Im not doing anything wrong." I mumbled. I opened my book and ignored the people who are talking about me.

“Ms. Cho, we have to talk after this.” He said. I nodded.
Mr. Kibum looked at us and get his marker. He started writing our lesson for today.
- End of your POV –


-Siwon POV-
I woke up at 8am. Stretched my arms and jumped off my bed. I looked at the mirror. My hair was all in mess.
I checked my phone and I noticed its already 8am. “Damn it! Im late for our 1st class.” I whispered, shouting.
I immediately went to my bathroom to take a bath and packed a breakfast for myself. 2 breads.
“You’re late sir.” My maid said. “Ne, I know.” I said and get on my car.

@school
The school guard bowed at me. And Im in relief now, Im already in school. I saw Eunhyuk with HeeChul sitting on stairs.
I patted EunHyuk on shoulders while eating my bread.
He was shocked and said, “Yah! You scared me huh? Don’t do it again.”
“Kekek~ Im Sorry. Where’s you?” I said, curiously.
“Ne, he’s with Donghae, Eunhyuk and me. But we left them, so they can have their time for each other.” Heechul said and sip his cola.
“What?! He’s with Hae right now? Why did you guys leave them 2 alone?” I shouted.
“You’re jealous? Kekekke~~” .. “Ani. Got to go now.” Siwon said and left.
I ran upstairs and met sir Kibum in the hallway , I bowed. And stood beside Mr. Kibum
I saw Donghae was walking towards us when Mr. Kibum said, “Lee Donghae, Do you want to join the pageant?”
“Eh? Wae sir? I have a busy schedule.” Donghae said while looking at his small notebook.
“Me! I can join sir Kibum” Siwon butted in and raised his hands.
“Hmm. You know, Mr. Choi you’ve been the school representative for almost 3years. Give chance to others” Mr. Kibum said and rolled his eyes. Siwon nodded.

-End of Siwon's POV-

 

-Your POV-

I went out from our classroom and went to cr. I entered a cubicle and heard some girls whispering to each other. I cant hear what they are saying. I just ignored them and when Im about to went out. A pail of water splashed in me ----- that causes my clothes all wet.

"Aish~ Its the 3 girls again." I furrowed and wipe off the water all over my face.

The 3 girls. Sunghye , Ivy & Ae Yeon walked towards me. "Yah! What happened to you, you?" Ae Yeon asked.

"Have you forgotten that clothes should be taken off before taking a bath?" Ivy said.

I was losing my temper but I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey! Are you wet? Is it because of 3 girls?" Someone asked me.

- End of your POV-

 

------------------------------------------------------

I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE ~ ITS MY FAULT.

 

-- littlefantasies