The Young Master

My Bestfriend's Promise

*10:00 AM Paris, France*

"Hey son, have you eaten your breakfast already?" Mr. Lee told Donghae.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding, dad" Donghae smiled.

 

He went to his room and he found a box under his bed. He decided to open it. There, he found some pictures and things.

"oh, I think, this is our house in Korea" Donghae said while holding a picture of a house. 

He found a picture of 2 kids. A girl and a boy.

"huh? who's this? The boy is me, but the girl, I don't know her."

 

-DONGHAE'S POV-

I saw an old picture of me and a girl. The girl looks familiar. It seems like I've seen her before, I just can't remember. As I scan the back portion of the picture, I found a handwritten message. It says:

"To my bestfriend Donghae, I will miss you! Come back, arasseo? Don't forget me. saranghaeyo! kekeke~ ^^ <3"

-your bestfriend, ______. *^^*

 

Bestfriend? I have a childhood bestfriend? Oh.. I can't remember anything. Aish.

"Young master, your mom and dad are calling you." My personal maid named Ella said.

"Arasseo, I'll go down. Kamsahae." I kept the picture in my wallet and the box under my bed again.

I went downstairs and found them in the living room.

"Yes, dad?" I asked appa as I sat down the sofa.

"Son, we all knew what happened to you. So your mom and I decided that you should go back to Korea and live there again. Maybe, you'll remember everything when you get back there." My father said. I was startled. I want to go but I don't want too. I want because, my sister is there. I wanna see her again.  And at the same time, I don't want to go too. I'm not used to Korean culture and people. All my life, I've been living here in Paris.

 

"Don't worry son. We'll visit you every 2 months." Mom assured me after seeing my expression.

"*sighs* okay, give me some time. I'll talk to Sunghye first." I went to my room and dialled my sister's number.

"Yoboseyo? Sunghye?" I asked the person on the other line.

"Oh, oppa! Why did you call? Any problem? I miss you!" She said.

"Yah fishy! is that you??!" I heard Eunhyuk's voice. Aigoo~ I missed them so much.

"Lee Donghae! Man! How are you??" That's Leeteuk hyung.

"Yah, shut-up oppas! I'm talking to my brother. Wait a second, I'll just go outside." Sunghye said.

 

"hello oppa, it's me, your pretty sister. kekeke, so why did you call?"

"Sis, I need your help. Mom and dad want me to go back there in due time. Maybe next week." I said worriedly.

"JINJJA? GREAT! You'll be living with me and we'll be classmates." She said excitedly.

"I don't know. I don't want to go. I have Yoona here, remember?"

"Oppa, Yoona unnie, if she really loves you, she'll understand your situation. Just go, you'll remember things when you get back here and besides, we miss you so much. Please?" I bet she's doing an aegyo now.

"Okay okay, for you and the guys, I will." I smiled.

"Yay! I love you oppa! I can't wait to see you again! Oh, i gotta go, our class will start. bye oppa! saranghamnida! :* "

"bye princess, oppa loves you too so much. See you next week." I hung up. Yeah, I finally agreed. I went downstairs to inform my parents.

"Okay son, you'll be leaving next week. You'll be entering the same school as your sister. You'll be classmates because you skipped 2 years of school. What's your course again?"

"Electrical and Communications Engineering" I told them.

"Okay, be ready" mom left.

 

"Young master, Ms. Yoona is here." I heard Ella said.

"Yoona? hmm, okay." I told her.

Yoona is my girlfriend. She's also a Korean. I love her so much but I have to leave her in due time.

"Hey baby, how are you?" She said while hugging me.

"Fine dear, why did you came?" I let go of the hug.

"is it wrong to visit my soon-to-be husband? haha, I just miss you" She said smiling. This girl is so sweet.

"Oh," My only reply to what she said.

"uhmm, let me guess, you have something to tell me, aren't you?" She said as we sat down the sofa.

"You really know me. haha. yeah, i have. but don't be shocked okay?" I sighed,

"Arasseo, i will not be."

"I.. I'm...Yoona, I'm going back to Korea next week"

"MWO?! Tell me you're just joking, Donghae."

"I'm not! baby, I'm sorry. I.. I just have to go there to remember everything."

"You don't love me? You're going to leave me! Donghae, you don't have to remember everything. You're happy here right? RIGHT?!" She's crying, begging me not to leave.

"Yoona, please, It's for our future. When I remembered everything, I'll go back here and we'll get married, arasseo? Don't cry please. I hate seeing you crying" I hugged her and caressed her back.

"but how long will you stay there?" She asked me and let go of the hug.

"4 years or until I finished my college degree."

"Donghae! You can study here! 4 years is too long. You might found a girl and broke up with me." She said while pouting.

"No, I will not. I'm loyal to you. You know how much I love you, right?" I kissed her lips. "I'll come back, promise"

"Hmm, okay. I have to spend this whole week with you. Let's stroll at the park!" She told me.

"Okay, kaja!" I entwined my fingers to hers and we left.

-END OF DONGHAE'S POV-

 

*Seoul, South Korea*

"Yah! Nam Jihyun! What are we doing here in a salon?!" ______ said as they entered Salvie Kim's Salon.

"Aish, of course, we'll hae our haircut. Common sense, dear"

"Ah miss, make her beautiful, okay?" Jihyun told the head beautician named Salvie.

"______, stay there. I'll just buy an ice cream." Jihyun left ______ in the salon.

 

----------------

OKAY, NEW CHARACTER HAS BEEN REVEALED. YOONA. WHAT WILL BE HER ROLE IN ______'S LIFE? :)

 

tumblr_loru41XQKx1qcaqtr.jpg

YOONA

 

56c32abf8a598825dc3bddd211eb0c7112270592

DONGHAE